Do you get enough.....!

last reply
30 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Now that I have your attention with that subject line....

It seems to me those memory making moments when you and your lover had one of those "magical" sessions together...a good deal of yummy foreplay precluded that moment.

Careful.....this not about foreplay in general...but rather the "kiss"...I just love good sexy kissing with all kinds of variety and teasing using your lips, tongue and even teeth in hot seductive combination...

Is good kissing a dying art?

Is good kissing underated?

Do you get enough.....?
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing is probably the most important part of foreplay. A bad kiss can ruin everything! I love the first few kisses you share with someone, the intensity of your lips meeting for the first time is amazing, slowlyexploring each other. To me, kissing is a real turn on and I love it when a man takes the time to do it properly, slowly to start with, building up to pushing his tongue against mine as the foreplay gets more heated, to the point where I'm gently biting his bottom lip.
Do I get enough? ........... No
Do I want to get enough .........yes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont think i could ever get enough good kissing...its my favorite part!
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
do i get enough: i don't think you can get enough of kissing

kissing is everything.. basically if i person can't kiss, or isn't skilled they need to learn, because if the kissing is bad, the less enjoyable to sex is. IF it even goes that far!
Lurker
0 likes
Is it a dying art? No, I don't think so! The Kiss will always be there to throw people of their feet!! Is it underrated? Absolutely!! The Kiss says it all!! Can you get enough? Smiles...Never!!!

I have heard of couples not kissing at all anymore after a while not even during sex... I can't imagine going through a kissless relation, in my opinion that is an indication something else in the relation could be wrong or missing! Anyway I am definitely for kissing! A good kiss can make your day, make your night and can lead to so much more!! Happy Kissing!!
0 likes
Kissing is not a dying art, just some have no patience to savor and enjoy a passionate kiss. The kiss is the basis for desire, it sets the stage for all that love has to offer. It is the most intimate connection of two souls.

It is definitely underated, people are to quick, lack the desire for good, prolonged foreplay. Bringing each other to the edge of orgasmic bliss with foreplay is pure nirvana!

I could never get enough kissing, it goes along with holding hands in public, opening the car door for your love, it is part of the foundation of a solid relationship.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by LoneWolf1970
Kissing is not a dying art, just some have no patience to savor and enjoy a passionate kiss. The kiss is the basis for desire, it sets the stage for all that love has to offer. It is the most intimate connection of two souls.

It is definitely underated, people are to quick, lack the desire for good, prolonged foreplay. Bringing each other to the edge of orgasmic bliss with foreplay is pure nirvana!

I could never get enough kissing, it goes along with holding hands in public, opening the car door for your love, it is part of the foundation of a solid relationship.

ditto!! A real kiss, whether quick or long .... conveys feelings and a story between two people.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing is not a dying art, but it is most definitely UNDERRATED!! Kissing is so sensual, so important.

Kissing, touching, the silent look into their eyes, just tells so much about how you feel!!

I love to kiss, be kissed and you can never kiss or be kissed too much!!
Lurker
0 likes
The sensuality of a soft kiss, barely brushing across moistened lips mmmm. I'll take all I can get.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kiki28
I have heard of couples not kissing at all anymore after a while not even during sex... I can't imagine going through a kissless relation, in my opinion that is an indication something else in the relation could be wrong or missing! Anyway I am definitely for kissing! A good kiss can make your day, make your night and can lead to so much more!! Happy Kissing!!

Oh my Kiki's....perfect observation! And that is why I asked if it is a dying art...and underated. How many couples after several years still kiss? The first sign the passion is losing it's flame is the amount of kisses begins to go down...sex in the bedroom on the same side of the bed...at the appropriate time...scheduled loving and scheduled coitus...all starts showing the flame MAY being going down.

So keep the flame alive...and as Kiki says....Happy Kissing...
Lurker
0 likes
Ah kissing... possibly the most intimate form of communication. From the kiss blown to a lover across a crowded room... that tentative first kiss... to the passion filled kiss that's full of promise. But my answer to the question... do I get enough?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't get enough Kisses, I love kissing and can do it for hours!
My ex boyfriend and I would stand in the hall playfully kissing, swaying our faces from side to side, smiling at each other. Then go in for the kiss, then a bite of the lip. He would step back and I would look at him grinning and place my hands on his back and pull him closer to me, pushing myself into him before I give him a sweet kiss. I think there's a lot of fun in Kissing, I love it smile
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing really gets me going, man silly

Ugh the feelings I get in my lips... and panties when I'm kissing someone..! It's like there are bits of electricity shooting all throughout my body. I love to just hold a girl and kiss her for hours. Sometimes I prefer just making out to sealing the deal lol. It can be very sensual and I find it just to be a great overall experience :p

ohoh and no, I don't get enough!!!
(not my woman's fault - I know if she were here I'd constantly be covered in kisses. as would she smile)
Lurker
0 likes
I always check out the lips of people I like, imagining what they would feel like if we kissed. Good kissing is like good service - it's very hard to find.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Kiss, or the Art of Kissing is so missing in most of the erotic foreplay these days!
Everyone is so rushed to get right to fucking!

The act of kissing is patient, slow, tender, tantalizing, arousing, erotic, building, anticipating, sighing, breathing, soft, firm, lingering, tonguing, licking, brushing, barely touching, tingling, wet, assertive, varying pressures, confusing, communicative, sensual, mental, juicy, tantalizing, breathtaking, heart pounding, mind blowing, and many more descriptions.

But it will make me WET if done properly and if the person takes their time to make me entice and savior the moment!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very much love to be kissed, but slowly and teasingly at first and like rated gal, feeling the slightest breath on my lips before our lips touch. Warm and wet lips meeting with little or physical touching. I certainly love sensuality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I don't get enough lol. My bf at the minute seems to think a quick kiss before removing a girls clothes is fine. There should be a lot more kissing to add romance. Playful biting/ licking and kissing should be drilled into his head. Enough said!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally agree with Steph, and for me it is way too often missing. My man is often in too big a rush to get to what he considers 'the good part', and the 'good part' just isn't as good if the kissing is lacking. I think many men don't do it enough, and don't do it right, because they are in such a hurry.

On a side note: I have found that kissing with my girlfriend is often so sweet, so good, so satisfying, that it can actually be the whole enchilada. It can be that fulfilling. (Yes, I am bi!)

So kisses everyone.................I LOVE it!
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by angelaslater
No I don't get enough lol. My bf at the minute seems to think a quick kiss before removing a girls clothes is fine. There should be a lot more kissing to add romance. Playful biting/ licking and kissing should be drilled into his head. Enough said!!

One should spend great care and attention to build up, spend time, ready for that crescendo!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't get enough kisses or sex! Notice we have been trying to get it over with instead of enjoying every moment.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I don't get enough kissing, although I don't think I ever could.
Kissing is an integral part of any relationship- it shows trust and affection. I think a good sexy kiss shouldn't be limited to foreplay, they should be scattered throughout the day lovingly and then truly put to work during a good foreplay session until you cannot physically keep your hands off each other and even then the kissing should continue until you both climax.
And no, I don't think kissing is a dying art- people are good at it and they know what to do and when, it just seems to be losing importance. People are always in a rush and they don't give kissing the time it deserves, it seems to be the easiest thing to drop. I find that especially odd as a good 5 minute kiss session gets me going much more than a 5 minute fondle.

Bring back the kiss!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
I am surprised at the question?

If you are with a guy/girl that you care about, maybe not love, but care about and the kissing is lacking the remainder for foreplay is an investment that pays no dividend.

If you are just there to have sex maybe it is not so important. But I promise you it will not be on the top 10 on your memory list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think kissing is not only an important part of foreplay but is also good for a relationship. I definitely dont get enough. Some of the horniest thingns a girl can do she can do with her lips
Lurker
0 likes
Are you serious? A kiss is the key to unlocking a love session imaginable. A kiss is super important besides it will either make you or break you. I love kissing passionately and sesual. It's a form of taking and giving completely. Kissing is so affectionately and will keep you as long as you know how to do it right. Kissing goes beyond your partners lips, tongue and as you say teeth. Kissing your partners body can provide the extasy in the love making. Darn it, now I'm licking my lips and wanting to kiss...

-------- smile ---------
<a href="">Friday the 13th fantasy</a>
Lurker
0 likes
Has any one asked the Guys?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PutmeinCoach

Is good kissing a dying art?

Is good kissing underated?

Do you get enough.....?

Good kissing isn't a dying art, I just think it doesn't get enough attention sometimes. I love the variety of emotions different kisses can convey from a tender kiss on the forehead to a sensual snog - it's such an effective way of showing how you feel for someone without even needing to say anything.

Definitely underrated; I love those days when you'd just curl up on the couch and have a long smooching session.

Never enough!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
Has any one asked the Guys?

Whitney is right! I put this in the ladies section...hoping that the guys do what I do and look at the responses from the ladies for the various topics. I had hoped that the guys would take note of the answers the ladies have offered. The question really stems from the perspective of long term relationships and how much it seems that the kissing time goes down as the years in the relationship go up....pity!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MMM...I love to kiss passionately, it is sensual and gets my pussy very wet.
I dont believe it is a dying art, kissing gets everthing else into motion.
I can never get enough kissing..I want and love it so much!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by justinebaby
do i get enough: i don't think you can get enough of kissing

kissing is everything.. basically if i person can't kiss, or isn't skilled they need to learn, because if the kissing is bad, the less enjoyable to sex is. IF it even goes that far!

definitely agree with this...if the kissing is bad, that is an instant mood killer for me.

i love kisses! need more of them... smile