First Time Anal Sex Advice

last reply
11 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Lushies :-) I'm a newbie to the site and this is my very first time in a forum, so please be kind.... I'm 31 years old but have never tried anal sex. Maybe not the right timing or the right person?!? Would love to experience this but would like to ask advice from those of you who are experienced in this area. What do I need to know? What advice can you share with me? PLEASE don't make me feel foolish by asking or offer to "hey hun, I'll do you..." kind of thing, this is really a genuine question..... Thanks heaps. X
Classified
0 likes
Annilingus can be such a good experience to heighten the pleasure of cunnilingus!
As with everything, trust and consideration from all.

Before penetrating with my member I would prefer to give oral pleasure, time there to test the water.
If not a gently touch with a wet thumb. Some love , some do not , some want to explore!
What ever, consideration is paramount. Always for their pleasure, which of course turns me on then!

Lets not forget keep it clean!!!

You have to have total trust in your lover, and relax, relax, relax !! To this, add a bit of lube and it's heaven-sent sex. A little pain or discomfort at first, so take it slow. An intense feeling of physical closeness there after though. Share in the illicit a taboo.

Never ever move from the back to the front with out really cleaning!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Take your time. Plenty of lube start with one finger or a small butt plug and when you feel comfortable then get your lover to slowly enter you but always at your pace then hopefully you will enjoy the experience and become an anal junky like my wife
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I first introduced my wife to it (she was 39) I spent a lot of time teasing her anus with a well lubed finger. Very slowly and constantly reminding her to breathe and relax. I found with her that if I played with her clit as I was sliding a finger in her anus she would clench. So now I make it a point to stay away from her clit till she is good and relaxed and taking a couple of fingers. You also should seriously consider using some sort of a rubber glove it helps a ton. Also don't rush it. It can be very intense your first few times and depending on your lovers size you might not be able to handle more than a finger a two right away. Also invest in a small butt plug. I love it when my misses is worked up for anal she will put in her small butt plug and come snuggle on the couch with me to get relaxed. If you take your time you will find an amazing new sexual experience. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to the Forums Callie

There's an awful lot of information in the forums about Anal Sex (just do a quick search on the topic)

Try this thread Anal Pain

My only other advice on this is to find a partner that is patient and willing to stop when you say so.
And LUBE is crucial... the guys that say saliva works have no idea what they're doing. AVOID them.

Its not for everyone. And it may not be for you either. But you'll never know if you don't try.
I hope you have as much fun as I did the first time.

Good Luck!

Angel
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Everything you said is SO appreciated Lushie's.... I'm really keen to try it but I guess I have to find the right person first. Thanks so much for your understanding, support and great advice. When it finally happens I'll let you know ;-) XX
Lurker
0 likes
Good luck and enjoy it!
Lurker
0 likes
Plenty of pre-lube, then just pretend it wasn't meant to go there, but enjoy it all the same LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ArtMan
Lube, lube, lube! And start slowly.

Fast, fast, fast... It's more pleasurable than sex!