Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever fantasized about having sex with your teacher/professor?

last reply
71 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How old was he (or she)?
What was he (or she) teaching?

Only please remember, that you can't post there some stories where you are younger than 18 y.o. - but you can change your age of course smile
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Once in college I started to think about it, but after the conversation between all my mates after the first lesson with him, I couldn't stop the image of one of the more (let's call her "well travelled") getting in there first and ensuring he needed a trip to the doctor. Completely ruined a lovely fantasy!
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Of course, what girl hasn't? There's at least one attractive teacher at every high school and most of my female friends have admitted to fantasizing about a teacher at their school, I know I have fantasized about it too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Umm... he was mid-30's maybe early 40's. Head football coach and my H Gov. Teacher. Sadly, he was married and well a great teacher.(Off limits!) It was his hands though that and his size. I'm a very short/tiny girl and have always been attracted to taller men. I think its the delicate & protected feeling I get.
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I think I have a Grad School Professor that wants more than fantasy right now. I have never been offended about trading sex for other benefits. However this degree is for the rest of my life and I want it without strings and with a good recommendation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes....one of my stories is based on that fantasy.

I was 18 and he was in his late 30s
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes def have a few times
Lurker
0 likes
not only have i fantasized about it, i had sex with one of them. she was my high school gym teacher at the time. she was 32 and i was, errrr, 18. was wonderful
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely...although I never managed to do it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course & I think by memory there had been more than one that got the grey cells working over time
Lurker
0 likes
yes, more than one ...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes..........fantasized a lot about my Bio teacher n he was in his 30s
but just a fantasy ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can vividly recall everything about my english teacher. She was in her early 30's and so beautiful that I masturbated over her image repeatedly. I purposely would linger after her class to ask some dumb question just to be close to her for a few moments. I have since learned that she too is a lesbian and have been thinking of contacting her to revive old feelings although she probably has no memory of me after all these years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but I have fantasized about having sex with a few of my daughters teachers.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have this really hot teachers assistant. He's like 26 everyday I fantasize about him. It's so crazy how hot he is! And he's like oblivious. I would fuck him any day!
Lurker
0 likes
I had a maths teachers assistant.. he was training there, sort of like work experience.. i was 19 and he was about 24 and he insisted we all call him mitch, so he was more of a friend that a teacher. the fantasies really started the summer we had a fair and he offered to do this whole dunking thing with a target, and he sat up on the platform shirtless for hours.. i knew i wasnt the only one staring ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I did go all the way once BUT it was when I had just graduated...kinda like a thank you.

He was overv 40 I believe. We still meet. Lol, no, not sexually! he was a really great proff!
Lurker
0 likes
Christ, all the time! One was my Chemistry teacher, and one was the head of my year. They were both around 35 at the time and were kinda ...nicer than the other old teachers.
Lurker
0 likes
I actually haven't, I was a late bloomer so I was really only focused on getting good grades. Now since I'm in college, I don't either, that's what I have lush for.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, My ICT teacher, oh and a p.e teacher. both were in there 20's. I was 15
Lurker
0 likes
I've fantasised about several, but there is one in particular that I still think about.

She was my English teacher at college. In her early 30's now. We are still in contact and talk every so often. she is amazing, I get a few butterflies everytime I talk to her!
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
My chemistry teacher was really hot, I used to having some seriously smutty thoughts about that man...

My worst 'teacher' crush was my driving instructor though. The man was some sort of walking sex god, I eventually had to stop my lessons with him because I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying or what I should be doing and was just wasting money. That was about 2 years ago, he still appears in some of my dirty thoughts though!
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
Now kinky_girl...this would have been a great opportunity to do something for the "in a car" thread!
Lurker
0 likes
i love school sex with my teacher in his office over his desk
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I did more than fantazise