Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strangest Place You Have Ever Masturbated?

last reply
64 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I often ask my chat guys this and have gotten some funny answers. From libraries to a city bus under a coat. So tell us all, where is the strangest place you ever practiced some "self love?" Inquiring minds want to know...
Lurker
0 likes
I've felt the urge at random time like at alone work, or busy at work in the restroom, or even driving in my car!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
yeah, I did in my car once. Im not proud of it, but some things cant wait..I did at least pull over into a quiet street. I did not want the truck driver next to me seeing that in traffic..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Work, school, the beach, in my truck while driving, out on my deck during a full moon.
Lurker
0 likes
mall bathroom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Under the bleachers in the gymnasium at an all-girl's school. (A female friend snuck me in, then bet me a buck I didn't have the nerve to jack off and cum all over the floor. LOL)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
The hot tub at a public swimming pool, which was crowded at the time. The jets had created a layer of foam, under which I masturbated while trying to look bored.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On a ski life during the summer in park in Japan.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I meant ski lift.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the car, in a public wet sauna, on a plane in my seat under a blanket, at work when alone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While Parasailing. I just reached into my shorts and rubbed my clit, but I didnt cum. But was such a thrill anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Driving in my car before the sun came up. I the church coat room with my girl friend.
Lurker
0 likes
In a rock quarry
Lurker
0 likes
GotI was about Edited by admin for content, my girlfriend lived next door. On occasion I would stand outside and talk to her when it got dark. Her parents were kinda strict so we started doing this more often, it started out innocently enough, but one night she was acting so seductive. And very sexy in her panties and Tshirt she flashed me her lovely titties and it was all I could do to keep from cumming in my pants! My cock was rock hard at this point and she could tell (she used to love teasing me! ) "I wanna see your dick now! "whatever she said to me as I was already reaching down to pull it out of my pants. Once it sprang free of its confinement she let out a soft, "ooooh!"and she stood up to let me see that she had her panties off and was rubbing her beautiful pussy! She said, "stroke your cock for me baby! "By this time I had dropped my pants to the ground and was jacking of2tf in a frenzied fashion, "oh yeah baby "she purred "I wanna see you cum all over yourself! ",at this point I needed no further encouragement "oh fuck yeah baby here I come! "And as I pulled and shot my load on myself, her mom came bursting into her room! Busted! She looked out the window and saw me with my still hard dick in my hand then at my girlfriend with two of her fingers in her pussy. Amazingly she turned around and left! Uh oh! I thought but nothing else was ever said about it! We still laugh about it now but at the time ......
Lurker
0 likes
Oh wow, well, mine has to be in front of the fire at my Aunts house many years ago. It was so nice!

Kimi X
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In my in-laws bedroom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies room at Sak's
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
In the dressing room of a Gap store. Then used the clothes I was "trying on" to clean it up. I just left the cum soaked shirt in the room. I can only imagine what happened when someone found it.
Lurker
0 likes
all over my desk at work while reading lush stories
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am ashamed to say, at school! Also on a beach, but I don't find that weird
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Lurker
0 likes
I jacked off whilst on top of a ladder fixing a satellite dish to the wall for my neighbour. She came out to offer me a cup of tea and had a low cut top on which, due to the altitude of the ladder, I could see right down, she had great boobs. Suffice to say, I'm sure it was one of the quickest wanks I've ever had and I had quite a time not falling off the ladder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In school in the instructor's office while everyone was out having lunch. >smile
Are you truly awake?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
strangest place was on a packed aeroplane. I put my jumper over my knee and began jacking off. My girlfriend at the time realised and slipped her hand under to help me out.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
two places...one late at night at work and also in school, in the college library back room.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll admit to a few of the normal places - car, work, etc. If I can include "masturbated but not to climax", I'll add the pool (moving river) at the Mandalay Bay Hotel in Vegas. My gf at the time was playing with me as well.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In the same room as my sisters. (They were asleep) disgusting i know but men are pigs.
Lurker
0 likes
In a bathroom stall at school in edit by admin for age content please read the posting guidelines th grade.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm not sure which would be considered the weirdest so you all can decide that

Colorado mountain top sitting on a cliff
car while driving
friends bedroom laying in a pile of coats during a party
while bartending at an outdoor tiki bar i had an apron on and i was pulled through my pants - that was more like just being "out there" then masturbating
in my room mates bed while she was at work - i was considerate and left no signs
in a laundry room
on the roof of a lumber store - got wood

then the next day.....j/k lol

but seriously yea all those were kinda weird places i guess?
Lurker
0 likes
My bosses office while his wife watched
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do it in public as much as possible but strangest place would have to be a plane.