last reply
25 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by dbnemi
Ok I am new to this and I thought this might be quickest way, I am looking for a mistress. I am really submissive and need someone to take advantage of that fact. If interested or have any suggestions please email me on here I would very much like to hear from you.

me thinks this may be the longest way ... just saying

0 likes
well, come on .... you go into a chatroom and say what? "hey, gals, I am looking for a mistress ... anyone interested?" honestly .... what do you think most women in a chatroom are gonna think? A good percentage of women in a chatroom are there to chat with friends, or make new friends. Maybe try that route .... friendly chatting .... finding out about the person and if the idea of becoming a mistress is entertaining to the woman after a little bit of time.

(or do you have a deadline for this mistress to appear?)

in case you are unaware, there are a good many woman who want to find out about someone, chat in general ..... and yes there are those who just want a quick cyber shag.

maybe Lush is a place to find a mistress ..... or maybe you could find one on a few of the "dating/affair" sites found on the internet. The other sites you might have to pay a fee.

good luck!
Matriarch
0 likes
Welcome to the site.

If you are looking for a mistress in real life, you're better off going to a site like ALT.com.

People generally come here to read stories, participate in the forums, or for a casual chat in the chat rooms.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dbnemi
And i have problems tryin to talk to anyone in rooms and i think that comes from the not bein assertive enough

Ummm....you don't have to be 'assertive' to talk to people. It's not like they're expecting you to march on in and start asserting yourself all over everybody.

All you have to do is be able to put words together, in a more or less correct and relevant order, which, lets face it, isn't really that difficult.
Lurker
0 likes
Also, db, you might want to mention just in general what exactly you are looking for? Someone to give you instructions that you have to follow in real life, or someone who just dominates you over the net and get you bothered and only lets you cum when you have earned it ;)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
db... A few suggestions, if I may.

Obtain a digital camera...and a tripod upon which to place this camera. Clean up the area behind which you will be kneeling. That same area will be directly in front of said camera too. There is really nothing worse than a messy slob of a slave. Seriously. It doesn't have to be so clean you can eat off the floor, (which you will be doing, incidentally - but later). Just don't let it look like Kuwait 1991, in view of the camera.

Next, obtain some props.

I'd suggest, in no particular priority order.

(1) leather collar. It does not need to be fancy...if you finagle a mistress she might send you out for a correct collar or send you one that she obtains for you.
(1) polished steel animal feeding bowl (or one of those inexpensive plastic jobs, if you're broke).
(1) length of dog leash chain. Again, within reasonable cost.
(1) broad felt tip magic marker. Black shows up better against any skin tone when being photographed.
(1) pair of blue jeans.
(1) liter of milk. The fluid should be white for visible contrast in the photographs.

Some of these items you might even have laying around the house (or borrow from the neighbors).

No other attire should be necessary. As a matter of fact, bare chested and bare footed might well be the clincher here. No ball caps, no sun glasses, no fancy bling belts. By dressing down, you indicate a need to be dressed up...taken care of, ordered around. And that's one of the things you're wanting, right? Say it with pictures, db.

Put on blue jeans and then collar yourself and attached shiny leash, fling it over your shoulder in some manner so that it can be seen and determined roughly what it is. Wrap it at least once around your neck if need be, for that matter. You will be on you knees anyway.

Pour milk into the feeding bowl and place approximately 12 feet away from the camera tripod. Set camera up, point at bowl, adjust zoom, etc... You may find you'll need to take 500 pictures to obtain 5 shots which are just right and suitable for using on your Lush profile. (or Alt.com website, as -ahem- some suggest) Ensure that this camera has a 5 to 10 second timer, this is crucial... you'll never get in the frame in under 5 seconds. Trust me... I know, enuff said.

This next part will be tricky, but authentic. Do not ask any friends for assistance or you will never hear the end of it. Do not enlist the aid of your siblings either...you'll never hear the end of it. You're going to have to use the magic marker and write on your chest - 'WILL SLAVE FOR YOU'. Use proper spelling. No tacky text speak. Show and indicate a smidgen of dignity. Face a mirror when you scribble across your chest for assistance, you'll be writing backwards, but it is only 15 letters!

When taking your photographs, do not place your hands upon your hips. This will show defiance. Allow your hands and fingers to dangle at the end of drooped arms and if you don't already slump your shoulders naturally.

Do so.

I'd even bow my forehead a bit, without looking directly into the camera lens. Indicate that you are already halfway broken...or 25% docile at the least. Do not be fully tamed appearing though...You want your prospective owner to see that she has room to take you and guide you, to create with you. Don't give her too much challenge nor too little. It's a fine line...practice, practice, practice.

Try some unique poses such as lapping the milk out of the bowl or being photographed with a yearning look on your face as if you're just waiting to be told that you may do so! Realism, db...Who cares if the photographs are staged. Your future Mistress will appreciate your planning and imagination.

Hell, experiment, man! Remember....100 photographs for every keeper that you will want to show prospective owners.

Nobody is a born slave/pet... you have to work at it...think of this as step 1 in a critical initiation process.

Personally...I'd try posting your photos on your Lush profile as well as the other alternative lifestyle websites. You're fishing a shallow pond already. Use all your available advertising resources!

Let Lush be your dirty lil secret!

Good luck dude.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Welcome to the site.

If you are looking for a mistress in real life, you're better off going to a site like ALT.com.

People generally come here to read stories, participate in the forums, or for a casual chat in the chat rooms.

Two things:

Why is Nic hanging out at ALT.com when she has my e-mail address?

Even more importantly, I feel cheated. I thought this thread was about how a dude could get a piece on the side.

Oh well, back to reading stories.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
db... A few suggestions, if I may.

Obtain a digital camera...and a tripod upon which to place this camera. Clean up the area behind which you will be kneeling. That same area will be directly in front of said camera too. There is really nothing worse than a messy slob of a slave. Seriously.

Good luck dude.

I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at this. Total pet peeve of mine with pics on Lush. (well, that and claiming stolen pics are your own) I received a random friend request from a guy who, of course, had the obligatory cock pics. Upon closer inspection, not of his cock, I had the following thought bubbles.

"Is he actually taking a pic holding his cock standing in front of a cat litter box? Seriously? AND it's a dirty litter box!!!!"

If you're going to take pics, clean up the area, People! Or at least crop the pics better!

To the OP, looks like you've received some very good and very thorough advice. Good luck!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I can tell you from my Mistress point of view your profile leaves nothing to be desired. You need to make it more appealing with pics in your gallery and your personal info filled out. Let your profile give a sense of who you are and what you're into. If you look at mine you know immediately what the deal is. Good Luck!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Well I can tell you from my Mistress point of view your profile leaves nothing to be desired. You need to make it more appealing with pics in your gallery and your personal info filled out. Let your profile give a sense of who your are and what you're into. If you look at mine you know immediately what the deal is. Good Luck!

EXCELLENT advice for everyone, Bunny12!!

Lurker
0 likes
Are you looking for a Dominatrix or are you looking for the old fashion kind that you pay all her expenses and a goodly amount of spending money in trade for any kind of sex, any place, anytime. Sure there are lot more of the last group than the first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Welcome to the site.

If you are looking for a mistress in real life, you're better off going to a site like [url=]ALT.com[/url].

She's right its a very good site for dominatrix and bdsm interests
0 likes
Quote by dbnemi

wow .... you sure clean up all your posts to ...... BLANK

The Linebacker
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
sorry everyone i changed them all to blank because i have found someone and i would like to thank the person that brought it to my attention that it wasn' the right way to go about it. i do thank all of you though for your help and insight on the subject.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Congrats db

Another successful (initial) hook up, which can be directly tied back to the Lush advisory committee.!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am really happy for you db. May all your mistress dreams come true.3GXcGeuewfcgodsu
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

0 likes
bubbly all around!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WikedMeanMan
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde