Do you like when guy cums a lot or not?

last reply
68 replies
15.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Do you like huge loads of cum or do you hope that guy will cum only a few drops? smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'll take whatever he can give me but I would prefer "loads". It makes me feel as though I did something right...that and I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ballgirl
I'll take whatever he can give me but I would prefer "loads". It makes me feel as though I did something right...that and I love it.

I am sure with a rack like that you will always get loads - the next question is, where do you want all this cum???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also take what I can get. Just as long as he has come and is satisfied then I'm happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The actual amount of cum makes no difference at all what counts is how many orgasms I can give him till he's drained and cums dry!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I do...Yummy yum..Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
doesn't really matter, although a nice load is always appreciated ;)

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
i like nice big loads, more fun to play with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ballgirl

Ditto that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Ballgirl said it for all of us!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
More is better! Feeling a man fill me up often is enough to tip me over the edge and make me cum too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
The actual amount of cum makes no difference at all what counts is how many orgasms I can give him till he's drained and cums dry!

I second that! But if we only have enough time for him to cum once, I want lots of it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on what the situation. If he is cumming on me of course I want it to be as much as possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love cum on my stocking toes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
more the better, love feeling a big load deep inside of me
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when it's leaking out of my ears, nose and pussy all at the same time.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
The more the better for me. I know it's probably not a direct relationship, but I like to imagine that the more aroused I've made him, the more cum he'll give me when he finally orgasms.

Does anyone really prefer a tiny dribble? A barely noticeable leak? Is there a prostate blockage fetish we should know about?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
The more the better for me. I know it's probably not a direct relationship, but I like to imagine that the more aroused I've made him, the more cum he'll give me when he finally orgasms.

Does anyone really prefer a tiny dribble? A barely noticeable leak? Is there a prostate blockage fetish we should know about?

I agree. The more the better. The only way a little trickle is OK if it is maybe his 4th or 5th time that night and I already drained him!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cum is not the most important thing, BUT it is the icing on the cake, and more is definitely better. It just makes me feel so hot and completely fulfilled If I take it in my mouth and there is a lot I let a little run down my chin, then give him a big hot wet kiss.
Lurker
0 likes
I know it's ask the gals, i should not even say this.

Im now 43 and seem to cum heavier than ever, ive always been a big shooter, im not special or spectacularly beautiful for a man or anything, just sayin'.

First few times I ever came in or on my first girlfriend I was actually a bit ashamed. Catholic upbringing I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry girls I just happen to always cum a lot....celery selenium plenty of water and oh yeah....one hot sexy beauty to make things go forever!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as we both feel satisfied then it doesn't matter. But my brain is saying I love to feel so warm when a guy does cum loads inside. It's not a bad feeling lol
Lurker
0 likes
The more on me the merrier!
Lurker
0 likes
My ex-girlfriend loved me cumming loads in her, she loved the feeling. thou she had her ways of making cum more in her. i think she called me sir cum alot? lol. anyway i like going down on a lady after ive cum, i just love the taste of are mixed juices?
Lurker
0 likes
Give me buckets of cum, mmmmmmm, I wanna drown in it
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I don't like massive amounts of cum honestly, it just means a bigger clean up mission. But if a lot comes, then it's too late, right? Any amount is good as long as they're satisfied.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
From what some guys have told me they prefer to hold off on getting off alone so that they give a bigger load with their partner. I just like getting him off in the first place. I know I'm getting to him that way. Could do without the avoiding other people on the way to clean up though....
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any amount is a compliment!

But the more the merrier!

Of course like my other friends have stated, after the 4th or 5th load, it does diminish but hey! As long as it is for me and on me, then it's all good!

Kisses!

Steph