Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How big a gap in years would you consider ok for a sexual partner?

last reply
445 replies
44.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How big a gap in years would you consider ok for a sexual partner?

for me it's 10 years either way in a relationship but not restricted for just sex.
Lurker
0 likes
For just sex... anything between 21 and 50... im 21

For an actual relationship, i'd go between 21 and 25/26
Lurker
0 likes
10 years either way is about it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
5 years either way for a relationship. Can be more if I really like the girl. Age doesn't matter too much if its just for sex.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
20 years ...
Lurker
0 likes
If we're talking time travel and Amy Pond, thousands of years is not unreasonable. Otherwise, who gives a fuck - if you're both cool with it and it's legal, go for it and ignore other people's prejudices.
Lurker
0 likes
If we're talking time travel and Amy Pond, thousands of years is not unreasonable. Otherwise, who gives a fuck - if you're both cool with it and it's legal, go for it and ignore other people's prejudices.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Its just a number. If you are 18 and he or she is 60, who cares. If you enjoy the other persons company and the sex is great, then the gap is irrelevant.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
For just sex... anything between 21 and 50... im 21

For an actual relationship, i'd go between 21 and 25/26

OK just sex then!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by beowulf69
They must be over 18. As for as MILFs, if they are in great shape and hot, who cares what their age is?

*blows kiss .... thank you from all of us ... milfs*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The youngest guy I've had sex with is 27
Long term, at least 45
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my wife of 14 years is 15 years younger than me. We have a great relationship, including sex.
"Never Give Up".......Sir Winston Churchill
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
age is just a number.
As long as both are happy with it, age doesn't matter
Lurker
0 likes
When I was 19, I fucked a 70-year-old woman and it was a very gratifying experience. I can't imagine too many 70-year-old men declining the advances of a 19-year-old girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It does really depend on your age. A normal 18-y-o is not going to be interested in an 8-y-o but ten years later the same 28-y-o may well be interested in an 18-y-o, and twenty years after that the same 48-y-o will see nothing odd in being interested in a 38-y-o.

And finally:-
Quote by phillip
my wife of 14 years is 15 years younger than me. We have a great relationship, including sex.

Does that mean you are 29?
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally... 10yrs younger to 15yrs older

I prefer them older than me for a relationship... if its just for sex then who cares

Just keep it legal...
Lurker
0 likes
I’ll say between 5 and 10 years.
Lurker
0 likes
Properly 10-20 years, but if the woman is a really nice milf it wouldn't matter to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't say that age really matters to me..just a number really...if I like them and enjoy their company and they mine then I would be fine whatever the age,..I don't make selections based solely on age I have been with younger and older..it is the person I love not the age..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
well since i can i remember ive always liked older guys so for me

8 -10 years is perfect!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As an older guy its always a compliment to meet a girl who finds that maturity sexy. Experience brings a desire to please my girl and, boy, does she appreciate it. Being young at heart means the conversation flows well too!
Lurker
0 likes
How do you define the acceptable gap - if both are happy with each other does age matter?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it doesn't really matter as long both of them are consenting and happy in the relationship. For example, I like my men older, maybe 10+ years older because I like them more mature.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
you cant help love, as long as their legal age. so I would say 18 to whatever the heart is content with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I don't think age should make a difference! If both are willing and able, then by all means go for it! Enjoy yourselves and fuck like there's no tomorrow!
Lurker
0 likes
roughly 8 to 10 year either side
Lurker
0 likes
I have never asked anyone their age when I'm interested in them. Whether we date or are just friends. It's just not important in my eyes.