Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You call your fuck buddy but she's got..

last reply
31 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Guys, if you called / text your fuck buddy, but she said that she was on her period would you still want to hang out with her and would you rather her tell you that she's on her period or say that she's busy?
Lurker
0 likes
i am a bit of a romantic. so i think i would still hang out. watch a movie and cuddle up.
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
If you call a husband a fuck-buddy then I can give a definitive answer as I do not stray. There are many times when I am having my period and he is as horny as hell and wants sex. I am only too happy to oblige. The best solution is to place a plastic sheet over the mattress as per bed wetters and a towel over the plastic. That way the mattress does not get damaged and both people can have happy uninhibited sex. The only thing he will not do of course is to indulge in oral sex. Anal sex is also another great alternative.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I'd want to, but it would be up to her - if she doesn't want the closeness, let alone sex, then you have to respect her space. If she is in the mood, however, then I see no reason why not to engage in whatever strikes both of you. I'd rather if she tells me what the situation is, so I can be respectful of her desires, one way or the other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is always a shower. Besides it's proven fact that women are the most horny during the time of the month. It wouldn't bother me to hang with her or even have sex with her!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, it depends on her. We can still hang out, or I goto her place and prepare her a pot of hot tea snuggle with her watchign TV together. If she's in the mood or being horny, I agree with above suggestions, just give her what she needs with some preparation ahead.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Of course willing to come over if she wants coompany as well. there are always things to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd still fuck her
Lurker
0 likes
I absoutly would be with her i think that would be amazing sweet sex, and would love to give her pleasure during her time.
Lurker
0 likes
Have you never shagged a woman on her period? once they get past the ewww factor they are so much more sensative than normal... Ever hear of doing it in the shower?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Blow jobs and hand jobs would do lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First of all, majors points if she's honest about what's going on. But is her call on what she wants to do.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
would definitely want to spend time with her, no doubts!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on if you put the emphasis on the 'fuck' or the 'buddy' part?!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by illy
Guys, if you called / text your fuck buddy, but she said that she was on her period would you still want to hang out with her and would you rather her tell you that she's on her period or say that she's busy?

If you go to the amusement park and the Roller Coaster is down for maintenance....doesn't mean the Log Ride isn't just as fun...you know what I mean? I hear the Log Ride is all kinds of fun!
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
If it was me and she still wanted to hang out, I would. And I'd want her to be open and upfront about why sex was off limits. If she is uncomfortable about the whole sex/period thing, then so be it, respect her wishes. One thing to remember is that we are talking about a fuck buddy relationship. Once you start hanging out, then it kinda goes against the idea of the fuck buddy. Once this starts to happen, you're no longer just fuck buddies, but maybe something more.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
One thing to remember is that we are talking about a fuck buddy relationship. Once you start hanging out, then it kinda goes against the idea of the fuck buddy. Once this starts to happen, you're no longer just fuck buddies, but maybe something more.

I think you're the only guy to answer so far, who comprehends the scenario laid out, man. I've had a few friends (with benefits) who like to hang out in public areas and we enjoy each other's company - hence the friendship aspect. But we don't just hang out at each other's homes to cuddle or spend the night watching The Wizard of Oz.

There's generally sex involved and if that's off the menu, so is 'just hanging out'. And it's always her call on that.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm happy to do whatever she - hang out or otherwise!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by sbp
It depends on if you put the emphasis on the 'fuck' or the 'buddy' part?!

Well, maybe I should have been clearer. I meant fuck buddy as in someone you are seeing casually. I guess the answers depend on the level of intimacy you have together. Fuck and feel ok to hang out or just fuck and have no communication in between. If the fuck buddy was replace with the word boyfriend/husband I would have thought the boyfriend/husband would have been more sensitive. The answers so far seems like they are coming from guys who have a steady gf or wife

Quote by SydneySider
If it was me and she still wanted to hang out, I would. And I'd want her to be open and upfront about why sex was off limits. If she is uncomfortable about the whole sex/period thing, then so be it, respect her wishes. One thing to remember is that we are talking about a fuck buddy relationship. Once you start hanging out, then it kinda goes against the idea of the fuck buddy. Once this starts to happen, you're no longer just fuck buddies, but maybe something more.

I think what I was trying to say was, if the guy that you were seeing casually (not your boyfriend) and every time you got together was just to have sex or you hang out at the beach and sex after, would he still want to hang out like watch a movie and make out, play around but not actually have intercourse with you if you had your period? At the end of the day the question is would you guys care if she was on her period and you would be happy not to have intercourse but just fool around?

I understand that coming over to watch a movie & cuddling may be warning bells that one person is falling for the other - and that's a different matter.

To the guys that have posted, thanks for your thoughts smile

Love to hear more on this :)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
words and slang phrases have commonly accepted meanings. Fuckbuddies/FWB, etc are a bit different than the other relationships you are now referring to.

Again, it depends on how 'she' is feeling and whether she wishes to have some cuddle company or just be alone to her own convention. I've known a few women who didn't wish to leave any days of their months...without some sexual activity/excitement in their life. I've known quite a few more who would just prefer to avoid getting carnal when Aunt Flo comes to visit...but would like to spend quality time bonding with me, etc...

It would be pretty callous of me to tell them - "Well, since we aren't fucking and you're not sucking - I'm going to go shoot some trap or a round of golf today, maybe I'll see ya or call you later tonight to check in on ya."

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think most guys could care less whether your on your period or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck buddy is for sex, less than cuddling, so I'd aim for a release either way, if there would be no way of that happening I dont see a reason for either of us meeting with each other. Right?
Lurker
0 likes
I would choose to hang out if she was ok with it. Sometimes its nice to actually have conversation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont always go to see my fuck buddy for sex, I often just enjoy her company, so it wouldnt matter to me, I would prefer her to tell me its her period so I wouldnt upset her by trying for sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I would ask her if she was up for anything.

I would never actually have sex with her while she is on though, I would rather do a lot of foreplay.
0 likes
My 'fuck buddy' was always a friend first, but since I know women frequently feel pretty tired at that time of the month, she may not want any company.
So I would be available as a friend first, yet still remember that some girls just love sex all month long!
Lurker
0 likes
The huge part of all this to me is if she still wants to hang out. Ive had fuck buddies that would come over on their period and not say anything to me and it wasnt a huge deal. If they want to come over and enjoy eachothers company without actual sex then yeah it might be more than a sex thing then but its not off limits. At the other end though I would much rather be told ahead if she is on her period. I dont mind having sex than and have done it plenty of times but its just nice to know ahead what they are looking for.
Lurker
0 likes
I would still pal around. It doesn't have to always be about sex imo. Just curling up on the couch with her would suffice during that time period. No pun intended
Lurker
0 likes
And hey, there's always anal.