What would convince you to have sex with a woman

last reply
45 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
what would it take for a woman to get you in the bedroom?
Lurker
0 likes
A nice smile and a wet pussy usually does it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
obviously but what if she had a bitchy personality?
Lurker
0 likes
HMMMMMM....her saying yes? Seriously, I always preferred someone I can hold a conversation with.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Skanderbeg
HMMMMMM....her saying yes? Seriously, I always preferred someone I can hold a conversation with.

Bieng able to hold a decent conversation is a plus but honestly when I am in the bedroom I don't usually wanna talk. lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beck
obviously but what if she had a bitchy personality?

I tend to fall for the bitchy personalities, so I'd be fine with that. Of course, it doesn't really take much to get me into bed.
Site administrator
0 likes
£5 or more. um .. a real sense that she wanted me and knew me well enough to have realistic expectations so that I could eliminate any doubts I may have about her not enjoying the experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Thats a good answer. I'm not talking about falling in love with the person either. Realisticly thats fine and it does happen but yes knowing that she wants you in that regard and also bieng realistic about expectations are all good reasons.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The last young lady to do that for me was considerably younger so I had my doubts. She was persistent and sincere. After a while her desire became intoxicating and wore away my doubts. We enjoyed a FWB relationship for a couple years.
Lurker
0 likes
Thats good. I'm happy it worked out for you that way. Having an Fuck Buddy or a friend with benifits (which is even better) can help erase those doubts. Everyone has doubts. In my case and this is just my personal preference no younger than 8 years and no older 6 years more than I.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think I'd need too much convincing. Just a lifted skirt and tight panties will often be enough (I am so shallow!)
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. You sound like one of my bros. Truth be told I'll chase any woman who wiggles her ass in my face provided she knows it will only be sex and provided there is no danger of bieng hauled off to jail.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ArtMan
First of all she'd have to be attractive to me. Secondly, she should just ask.

There are different levels of attractivness. I'm not that picky but as long as she has a pleasant face she does not need to be a cheerleader or model type.
But yes the woman asking was sort of the point of the question. Basically if I am attracted to a woman then yes I would have sex with that woman regardless
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It never took much for me. If there was an orgasm to be had I'd go for it. Typical guy in that way. But seriously, I need to like her as a person. Bitches and boners are not compatible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It hasn't taken much for me. Bed, couch, floor, tub, car!!! If she wants it, I'll give it to to her.
Lurker
0 likes
A woman who is being flirtacious, sexy and spontaneous

Sometimes I am bad at cues for sex or when an appropriate time to initiate the contact, so for someone to be spontaneous would be a massive plus

then I go and ruin it with a shallow comment: needs to have very large boobs !!!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
For sex? Just her decision to go.
I'm not certain thats a valid question though, at least the way I understand it. For me to want to make her a part of my life would take much more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would only take a smile and a nod if she was my type.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A pulse.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
a drink, a bowl or a blunt
Lurker
0 likes
Good looks, personality, beautiful smile, and health would convince me to have sex with a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Attractiveness, and obviously lead on.

Clothes have to do for me, skirts, heels, etc. + some influence ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beck
what would it take for a woman to get you in the bedroom?

Great question....I'd have to go with...A) She would have to promise me unconditional control of the remote...and B) Promise to make me a BLT on sourdough with extra mayo.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Recently documented clean bill of health.

In my hand and dated no more than 7 days prior to her proposition.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of inviting smiles and body language especially if she was beautiful; but usually if a woman is horny I get horny and away we go; it does not take long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
an inviting smile!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wit, sarcasm, giggling, showing me she could move sensuously and suggestive verbal foreplay
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to let her decide how she is going to seduce me. I don't think there is a standard formula myself. Seduction is an art, I think.
Wild at Heart
0 likes

What would convince you to have sex with a woman

Usually it's my dick that convinces me.