Position?

last reply
49 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What do you guys find is the best penetrative position to give pleasure to a girl?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
From behind always seems to be the one that works all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Female superior (Cowgirl) with her leaning back slightly so I can rub her g-spot. It also leaves my hands free to play as she pleases.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
For penetration, either doggy or her on her back and me pushing her legs over the top of her body. I much prefer her on top though, leaves my hands free to touch and caress.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Her on her back with my face between her thighs...
0 likes
Quote by AGreyFoxxx
Female superior (Cowgirl) with her leaning back slightly so I can rub her g-spot. It also leaves my hands free to play as she pleases.

What? You would have to insert your fingers to rub her G-spot...would you happen to mean rub her clitoris?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whatever position she wants
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy style or cowgirl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on her back.. hips all the way to the end of the bed.. knees pressed back to her chest and spread.. my feet planted on the floor.. and driving my entire weight into her for full penetration..
Classified
0 likes
My wife loves to be FUCKED after I have eaten her pussy to an orgasm!
We will start missionary, work through a few more positions, until finally finishing doggy!
Nothing better than sinking into her as I grip her hips. Her favourite!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends on the mood. I like to think that although the position helps its satisfying the brains desire. If a woman wants pure passionate filth then from behind can provide the best satisfaction. But if close loving sex is whats wanted then missionary of from behind on the side is good. Any position to feel close. I believe its a combination of the two and a matter of experimenting. Hope that helps.
Its not who i am, but what i do that defines me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I really enjoy reverse cowgirl.
Lurker
0 likes
I think the position that allows the deepest penetration would be reverse cowgirl.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i'd have to agree that either cowgirl one works really well
Clumeleon
0 likes
Good ol' missionary never fails for us.
0 likes
Quote by Warlock
on her back.. hips all the way to the end of the bed.. knees pressed back to her chest and spread.. my feet planted on the floor.. and driving my entire weight into her for full penetration..

A modified verision of this actually. She would still be lying on her back at the end of the bed, however I take my left leg and place it on the bed near her head. The penetration we can achieve is amazing!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
inverse cowgirl - with triple flip flap
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
Her - on her back with a pillow under her lower back. Legs open and bent at the knees with soles on the matress or wrapped around me. Pillow under her head so she can be proped up and watch it all unfold. The arch on her back due to the pillow, positions her pussy on a more downward angle which allows for a more perfect fit as well as a more intese stimulation of the clit with my body.

Me - on my knees with legs spread so that im basically sitting on the bed but not touching the bed. Leaning foward so that I´m suporting myself with my hands on either side of her head, or with one hand next to her head and the other next to her hip. With four points of support (knees and arms) I´m free to slide in and out of her with maximum control and continuous rhythm. This also gives me perfect stability to orally stimulate her breasts while not affecting the pace of intercourse. The four points of support also allow me to keep still she grinds herself on my lower abdomen.

In essence this position is a cowgirl with variation, she is laying down.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hartclass
inverse cowgirl - with triple flip flap

Would you mind drawing me a quick diagram of this? Please also label where Tab A goes into Slot B. Much appreciated!!

I know this is Ask the Guys, but I do prefer missionary with my legs over his shoulders.
Lurker
0 likes

Really like the scissors for really deep penetration. Also doggy and like CG said - missionary, knees up...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Would you mind drawing me a quick diagram of this? Please also label where Tab A goes into Slot B. Much appreciated!!

I know this is Ask the Guys, but I do prefer missionary with my legs over his shoulders.

Kind of like bend over and assume the position but inverted - as for A slotting B - always works for me!
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Clumeleon
0 likes
This thread is really making me want to have sex...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AGreyFoxxx

Totally agree and the majority of partners I have discussed this with normally say cowgirl.
I have had the odd one also say Doggy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best penetrative position to give pleasure to a girl... depends on the girl and what she likes I suppose.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by 1curiouscat
OMG .... your entire description!!!!

uhmmmm ....

could I get a demonstration on this ....
Lurker
0 likes
The man has to be on his back for me to enjoy it the most
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Really like the scissors for really deep penetration. Also doggy and like CG said - missionary, knees up...

You learn something new every day!!!

xx Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl seems to be best for deep penetration, especially when mrs P is sitting with her feet near my shoulders, her complete body weight on me, and rocking back and forth rather than up and down. Another position that works well for us is with her lying on her back at the end of the bed, me standing with her legs on my shoulders... this allows for great thrusting!