men masturbating for women

last reply
74 replies
23.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
do women like to watch a man masturbating?
Lurker
0 likes
Well I can't talk for all women but personally I love to watch men masturbate, in fact it turns me on more to know a man is comfortable to do that in front of me
Lurker
0 likes
i would love to do it for i would be very comfortable with you watching me- i love to do it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's really hot to see a man pleasure himself. Everything about it is arousing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had no Idea how many woman enjoy watching a man pleasure himself, and for that matter love to join then in the foreplay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. That was my first sexual experience with a guy.
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it on more than one occasion and each time the woman loved it - even returning the favour for me!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lovingukwoman

Well I can't talk for all women but personally I love to watch men masturbate, in fact it turns me on more to know a man is comfortable to do that in front of me

I would wank for you anytime. X
Lurker
0 likes
I like watching MY man masturbate. Watching random men masturbate? Not so much. Edit: Not at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When it's in the right situation, and both people are using it as foreplay, it can be super HOT!!!

Nothing like knowing a guy is turned on by you and seeing him grab his cock and stroke it for you.
I watch his actions and reactions to learn what feels good for him so that I can do something similar later!
But knowing he is making himself hard and thinking of fucking you is so HOT!
Then when he makes himself cum! OH YES!!!

Kisses!

Steph
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
In general...

If I'm really into the guy, then yes, I love watching. It's a huge turn-on.

If it's a random guy, then no - it's not arousing at all.

If it's a guy that I don't know but is one of those rare super-hot physical specimens of testosterone with a beautiful cock and a chiseled body, then yeah I could get into it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, they love it!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Lurker
0 likes
Only if i know the guy and want him.... random guys wanking on the internet do nothing for me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Twice I watched my lover masturbate. The second time was sexy enough - he was standing astride my hips while I lied on the floor looking up and we didn't know where his ejaculate would land. I guess if we were both in the mood I would do something like it again, still I much more enjoy being more involved in his orgasm.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Personally, I love to watch a man masturbate. I'd even do that part for him if he needed
Rule 34: no exceptions
Classified
0 likes
Quote by YourWhoreCore
Personally, I love to watch a man masturbate. I'd even do that part for him if he needed

So considerate. Would love to reciprocate!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To see a man masturbate in front of me........... well I see it as being a very sensual and arousing thing to watch. but more than that it is an art form, and like many different art forms...... every man does it different from another. But more importantly it is a great way to get to know how a man likes to be played with, by watching intently what he does.....
Lurker
0 likes
yes i can find it very arousing, watching him watch me, seeing his pleasure increase, those few moments before he cums, the tension at his peak and the glorious release as he cums, I can definitely find it very arousing
Classified
0 likes
Quote by SallyRAnne
yes i can find it very arousing, watching him watch me, seeing his pleasure increase, those few moments before he cums, the tension at his peak and the glorious release as he cums, I can definitely find it very arousing

You are so good at enticing, a very potent stimulator! Always a pleasure to satisfy.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I love seeing a man masturbating. Especially, the looks on their face when you do something to really turn them on. Pleasing the partner is a major MAJOR turn on. Did I mention that it was a major turn on? :/
Summary: It's so hot, knowing that he is feeling good.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
definitely agree...I find it really arousing and love to rub myself with him kneeling next to me wanking...both coming together is great but think can't manage it every time lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if I know them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Marionette
I love seeing a man masturbating. Especially, the looks on their face when you do something to really turn them on. Pleasing the partner is a major MAJOR turn on. Did I mention that it was a major turn on? :/
Summary: It's so hot, knowing that he is feeling good.

I wonder what experience in this you may have ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I love it. I can't wait for him to cum so I can suck his juices, quickly down the back of my throat. It turns me on so much smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. It's very exciting to watch
Lurker
0 likes
i love watching my hubby do it; encouraging him; such a total yurn on and thrill
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lightcontrol7
do women like to watch a man masturbating?

YES! I love watching my husband masturbate! It is an incredible turn on for me anyway!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, only with the guy I'm into, not into randoms doing it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
When it's in the right situation, and both people are using it as foreplay, it can be super HOT!!!

Nothing like knowing a guy is turned on by you and seeing him grab his cock and stroke it for you.
I watch his actions and reactions to learn what feels good for him so that I can do something similar later!
But knowing he is making himself hard and thinking of fucking you is so HOT!
Then when he makes himself cum! OH YES!!!

Kisses!

Steph

You sound like my wife. I do it for her when ever she asks and yes I return the favor with my tongue. Makes the act that much more erotic for us both!!!