have you ever had, or own a penis pumper/butt plug

last reply
20 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how old we're you when you first got to experience this? I bought my first one on the 14th and i was disappointed i was hopping my shaft would stay the size the penis pumper had it under pressure but as soon as i relieved the valve my cock went back to normal smh waste of money. i also bought a butt plug since i hear great things about it and i must admit im liking it =) although i cant seem to shove it all the way in just yet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I own both and use them regulary. I love the feel of my cock after taking it out of the pump. Disspointing that it does not stay that size but nothing ever last. I have several different size plugs love them all. Try to get the wife to use them on me ,,she not real in to it but will do it for me. DON'T KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU TRY IT
Lurker
0 likes
...I don't own a penis pumper....more into leasing!

Butt plug huh....don't know what's so special about that...just each a brick of cheese and see how you like that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lmfao brick of cheese nice one
Lurker
0 likes
I havetwo plugs and some anal beads a little ass play is fun
Site administrator
0 likes
I have a pump for my bicycle and a spare plug for a wash basin. Do you wish to borrow them then ??.
Lurker
0 likes
I have yet to experience a penis pump i have to admit, but i have certainly tried butt plugs and dildos. I adore having a plug in, especially if I am then made to go out and about with it still there
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by yocowboy
Yes I own both and use them regulary. I love the feel of my cock after taking it out of the pump. Disspointing that it does not stay that size but nothing ever last. I have several different size plugs love them all. Try to get the wife to use them on me ,,she not real in to it but will do it for me. DON'T KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU TRY IT
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes! I love mine. My cock stays hard as rebar the whole time I have it in.
Lurker
0 likes
Never used a penis pump, but do have a couple butt plugs, anal beads, and other toys. Oh indeed. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Butt plugs yes! They're great! A great fit and an amazing experience!
Lurker
0 likes
I posted some time ago on this topic, but time to update i think.

On the instruction of a Domme i was chatting to on lush i bought a penis pump and have used it now several times. It took a couple of goes to get used to working it, but now i confess to loving it. Being far from endowed it made a nice change to look down and see something looking a respectable size between my legs. Several women i have chatted to here have had me use it whilst chatting since then, and i still love to do so. They tend to make me use till my cock starts to sting a bit from the stretch and also the rim of the pump container gets sucked into my body till it hurts ( no bad thing ). I have not used on my own as yet, only under instruction.

I still use a butt plug occasionally, but tend these days to veer towards a full dildo of varying sizes being inserted instead.
Lurker
0 likes
I posted some time ago on this topic, but time to update i think.

On the instruction of a Domme i was chatting to on lush i bought a penis pump and have used it now several times. It took a couple of goes to get used to working it, but now i confess to loving it. Being far from endowed it made a nice change to look down and see something looking a respectable size between my legs. Several women i have chatted to here have had me use it whilst chatting since then, and i still love to do so. They tend to make me use till my cock starts to sting a bit from the stretch and also the rim of the pump container gets sucked into my body till it hurts ( no bad thing ). I have not used on my own as yet, only under instruction.

I still use a butt plug occasionally, but tend these days to veer towards a full dildo of varying sizes being inserted instead.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes and yes. Both are gifts from my wife. She's a lot of fun!
Lurker
0 likes
No and no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not into the penis pumping gadget. But I think having a butt-plug could be fun!
It's All Good! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dannyboy855
how old we're you when you first got to experience this? I bought my first one on the 14th and i was disappointed i was hopping my shaft would stay the size the penis pumper had it under pressure but as soon as i relieved the valve my cock went back to normal smh waste of money. i also bought a butt plug since i hear great things about it and i must admit im liking it =) although i cant seem to shove it all the way in just yet.

I bought my first butt plug when I was 42, and tried to use it a few times, but without much enjoyment. I much prefer a real cock, and even that doesn't thrill me, but I get pleasure vicariously through the man who IS thrilled by it.

It was ten years after that when I was tempted to get a pump. I'm not that long, but it wasn't long enough. I bottomed out in it the first time I tried it. I didn't get any longer, needless to say, but I did gain a few mm of girth during its use, but after I uncoupled from it, like you I went back to my natural size. Yeah, wasted money.