Favorite curse word

last reply
200 replies
10.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know we all love cursing, right? So what's your favorite curse word?

I have to go with a classic: fuck. I say it way too much, but I can't help it lol such a great word smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I constantly say "For fucks sake".

I don't know why, but if something bad happens, that's what's pouring out my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
I always tend to say "bloody fucking shit" when I get pissed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fuck....its so versatile :~
Lurker
0 likes
Definately fuck
I often say 'for fucks sake' or if a person pisses me off it's 'are you fucking stupid?'
Lurker
0 likes
Where I come from, we always end our sentences with "la" (pronounced as Lah" ) so there are also times when I go

FUCK LA!
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to string them together like "fucking piece of shit". I tend to use "shit" more than any other so I would have to say that's my favorite.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like cussing much, but I also say "fuck", especially when I'm driving and the car in front of me. is driving the snail express...

HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!
Lurker
0 likes
fuck is my curse word of choice...im a hockey play and we tend to curse way too much and fuck is the preferred word that or shit
Lurker
0 likes
"Dammit" is my favorite curse word
Lurker
0 likes
'Fuck' or 'wank' to replace 'shit', or a good ol' british 'bloody hell'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
got to be "Holy Shit" used in sooo many different ways
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bollocks

It's never let me down
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another one for fuck.

'For fuck's sake!'

'Go fuck yourself'

'Shut the fuck up'

'Are you fucking kidding me!!'

'You absolute, fucking arsehole!'

And the list goes on...
Lurker
0 likes
If "sugar" or "fricking" counts then them.... getting used to not swearing incase they slip out in front of nieces and nephews lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hells bells
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
FUCK...

It's unacceptable coming from a lady's mouth; however, its essential in bed!

Once I was venting about a situation for a work issue and it slipped out, and this man said he loved it when I got mad enough to curse because it surprised him so that I would say that. He begged me to say it again...lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely Fuck!! I say it so much I dont even realize I am sometimes. Wish I could get out of that habit.
Lurker
0 likes
Same here....FUCK
Lurker
0 likes
oh shit
Lurker
0 likes
What the Fuck??

Fuck you!!

You fucking twat!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YOU FUCKING CUNT
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck ... I say it all the time ... I think I shock some people lol ... Favorite expressions include "holy fuck" and "oh my fucking god."
Lurker
0 likes
I would say it depends on the situation, Fuck in the bedroom . Mother fucker when I mash my finger
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely fuck...a variety of uses for a variety of situations. Its all in the inflection.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by im_lush
What the Fuck??

Fuck you!!

You fucking twat!![/quote

That fucker's fucked... You fucking slag!!!

Peace, love and dreams to all out there...
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
shit. what can i say, it was my first

Say. Her. Name.

Weaver of Words
0 likes
friggin if I am around certain people, otherwise fuck.