Worst Place to Pop a Boner

last reply
43 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When or where is the worst place or time to get a hard on?
Lurker
0 likes
Whenever or wherever you would be uncomfortable with people knowing.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
In a room filled with unattractive men and women?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
In a room filled with unattractive men and women?

Yea, that would be embarrassing?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
"pop a boner" makes me giggle. i imagine someone with a hat pin giving a big prick a little prick biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by sci-fi_fan

Yea, that would be embarrassing?

Mean that you're not judgemental and shallow.
Embarrassing would be if you stood staring in the mirror while getting it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip

Mean that you're not judgemental and shallow.
Embarrassing would be if you stood staring in the mirror while getting it.

I was talking about being in a room by myself.Drv1GTRUctXe0B98
Lurker
0 likes
crossing the boarder into the US
Clumeleon
0 likes
On stage. I feared this happening a lot when I did a little acting. It never did, thankfully, but I think that would have been horrendous (especially since I acted in high school).
Lurker
0 likes
Ha... I just had a hernia repaired. My first visit to see the sergeon, his physician's assistant was a very attractive lady with a sexy accent. When she asked me to drop my drawers the only thing I could think of PLEASE NOT NOW!
Lurker
0 likes
worst place. While serving as the alter boy?
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Definitely while having a medical examination. Although, I have never had to have a doctor, male or female, get hands on that department, but its a big fear of mine. Getting a hard on is not always about being turned on. Sometimes its a reaction or a reflex to something else. If I was having my balls checked for lumps and I sprung a boner, I could never go back. BTW, I would never have a male doctor perform this, just too weird, especially if I barred up.
Lurker
0 likes
9th grade English class.

Trust me....
Lurker
0 likes
beach
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember in gym class, this boy got one while in gym shorts, and we were doing sprints that day o_O
TheSexiiEbonii ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by captainkirkland
When or where is the worst place or time to get a hard on?

....standing next to your mother-in-law's casket? Do I win?
Lurker
0 likes
A few years ago I went to a salon rather than a barber for a hair cut. The girl who cut my hair was breathtaking, bobbed blonde hair and really curvy. Her body kept brushing against me as she worked and nature took it's course. I remember trying to fight but to no avail, and a prominent bulge formed. I knew she had seen it, but she still kept making small talk. The worst part was having to get up out of that chair when she had finished still thee quarters hard. Bet you can guess what happened when I got home, but I never set foot in there again !
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Dempsey
A few years ago I went to a salon rather than a barber for a hair cut. The girl who cut my hair was breathtaking, bobbed blonde hair and really curvy. Her body kept brushing against me as she worked and nature took it's course. I remember trying to fight but to no avail, and a prominent bulge formed. I knew she had seen it, but she still kept making small talk. The worst part was having to get up out of that chair when she had finished still thee quarters hard. Bet you can guess what happened when I got home, but I never set foot in there again !

Yeah, I have had this happen a few times with my current hairdresser, but just a tingle or a semi semi. Rubbing against the elbows, boobs in the shoulders and back. She is good at what she does (as a hairdresser) so I dont want to have to find a new girl to go to if I ever found myself in that situation.

A few weeks ago I treated myself to a back rub/massage (no, was not a rub and tug shop). The girl doing it literally straddled my ass like she was on a bronco to do my lower and middle back. Needless to say, the thought of a gorgeous Thai girl riding me like that was a complete turn on. It did how ever subside before it was time to get up. I did have to decline having my chest and front done. I couldnt handle her getting on top of me like that again if I was face up.
Lurker
0 likes
well i had a hard on while i was giving a presentation in college..as my teacher was wearing a sexy top hahahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My worst one was during a job interview with my prospective manager, it was a woman and really hot! tight top and slit skirt, not sure if she noticed but I got the job
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SexiiEbonii
I remember in gym class, this boy got one while in gym shorts, and we were doing sprints that day o_O

Bet he didn't think it was a bad spot if he noticed the hot girls in class looking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happens all the time at work and I cant doing anything about it so...actually seriously contemplated going into the bathrooms to take care of it too.
Lurker
0 likes
middle of church...lol
The Linebacker
0 likes
I can think of two places:
1) Standing in front of a business group giving a sales presentation. Damn her for giving me upskirt flashes!!!!
2) In church
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by charl1e5
My worst one was during a job interview with my prospective manager, it was a woman and really hot! tight top and slit skirt, not sure if she noticed but I got the job

She noticed dude! That's why you got the job! Make sure you show up that same way when you go ask for a raise. (Well a raise in pay not the uh, you know...) ha
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by PutmeinCoach

....standing next to your mother-in-law's casket? Do I win?

lmao....you most definitely win.... that was excellent!
Lurker
0 likes
right before a wrestling match
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
while climbing out of the full public Hot tub