Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of you gals are into inter-racial sex..

last reply
182 replies
23.1k views
1 watcher
43 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
have done it ...
have not but want to ... what stops you from trying ...
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I have experienced interracial. People are just people, some come in different outer packaging and variety is the spice of life. Nice packages are fun!!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I am from an inter-racial union and so I have gorgeous olive skin smile

My boyfriend is white. I see him for him and not because of his skin.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i don't mind interracial
i am mixed too -half white and half asian
so i don't mindsmile it's good to experience new things
Lurker
0 likes
I've fucked men of several races. Usually the black men go last as they have the biggest cocks, and if I'm fucking several men, I prefer he smallest to go first.
Lurker
0 likes
I've fucked German, French, American and Middle Eastern guys - if that is what's meant by inter-racial.

Middle Eastern guys are probably the best and most considerate lovers in the world - and often better looking. Plus they are always circumcised and a cut cock looks so much better.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have been with several races (Asian, Hispanic, Indian, Native American) but never with a black man or woman if that is what you mean. But if I met one I really liked, I would for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I have been with a few black guys andd it was great.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All my sex has been interracial.... the biggest difference is smell. love the variety
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I haven't had any interracial sex, but would love to try some.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
Who cares about race? I've had sex with black guys, white guys, latino guys... latino girls hahaa...
TheSexiiEbonii ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I like the contrast of two different skin tones. I've never done it, though.
Lurker
0 likes
race makes no difference in my opinion, if im attracted to someone, im attracted to them for who they are personality wise not racially.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
If its a black and white thing you mean. I've never tried it but I do find it really a huge turn on. I don't know if it's the curiosity of what a black cock would look like in me or the myth of black cocks being bigger, either way it's on my list of things "TO DO"!
Lurker
0 likes
Race makes no difference to me. Hot people come in male and female forms and in all races, colors and creeds
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Hot people do come in all forms. I love interracial sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I love me some Polynesian men heart
Lurker
0 likes
The more flavor the better!

edit: just actually read the title... did not see gals there...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
racing inside the house is dangerous. it should only be done on an officially approved race track.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
It's something i really want to try! The mix of dark black skin & White is so hot. Especially as black men are normally HUGE and thick

Yes Please!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
colour of skin isn't what draws me to a person.

though I must say .... I am highly attracted to men who are dark haired .... (rarely dated a blonde or a redhead[ginger])
Lurker
0 likes
For some weird reason most of the guys I've been with are all white and almost every girl I've been with is Asian? I guess cause most of my close GF's are bananas? Black guys when they try to hit on us, they are like way different in how they try to pick you up? Anyways, it's hot to think about a black guy and I hope I find one who can flirt and interest me. The Latina guys in my school mainly stayed with Latina girls for some reason and didn't hit much on the banana girls, but some of them had rocking bodies. Interracial/nonracial is for sure the future!! Who gives a shit, have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes it was something I was curious about and tried.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
SOOO friggin hot!! the contrast of skin tone is simply BEAUTIFUL!

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as they are good and creative lovers, who cares what race they are!

Fuck and be Happy!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Does it really matter what colour they are.My first sexual experience was with a black guy though.
Lurker
0 likes
I have done it and still do. I really enjoy black men and every experience I have had with them so far.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
have done and love the contrast of our skin
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
race really does't matter for me.I even find black man sexier than white.There is some sexappeal in the contrast of the skin and only thought of mixing races makes it even more interesting.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Katy_go_go
race really does't matter for me.I even find black man sexier than white.There is some sexappeal in the contrast of the skin and only thought of mixing races makes it even more interesting.

That doesn't mean that race is a non-factor for you. It means you prefer black men over white men. Hey, no shame in that. smile Preference doesn't equal discrimination or prejudice.

Beyond everyone's impulse to declare race a non-issue, there are always preferences.