Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had your heart broken but still needed them?

last reply
38 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever had your heart ripped out of your chest and stomped on? Then swear you are done with that person for good only to want them eventhough they really had no intention of having a relationship?
Lurker
0 likes
What stinks is even though I have my current valentine I still want the one who shattered my heart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beck
What stinks is even though I have my current valentine I still want the one who shattered my heart.

Been there, done that...dude you got to move on and forget about her. I know it's hard and the memory will always haunt you back, but otherwise it's unfair to you and your current valentine.

Just hope time heals all the wounds.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah. You are right and I am trying. Thanks. I'm glad I am not the only one.
Lurker
0 likes
Simple answer YES!
Lurker
0 likes
Yup. I've been the one breaking his heart and I feel helplessly heartbroken, more than he will know. And it sucks.
0 likes
unfortunately, yes... but what do you do about it? Does time really heal all wounds?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, Time only makes the though of them a little further a part. First you think of them every breath you take to everyday of your life. I miss you - Kisses
Lurker
0 likes
Its just so...idk...it hurts because I really loved her. Don't get me wrong I love my current valentine but there are the little things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. Not just ripped out and stomped on, but then spat upon and worse...and yet, not a day goes by where I don't think about her and wonder "what if?" Time and distance make things better, but it never goes away completely.

Hurt worse by her than by any other person, but I say to myself that I would take her back in a heartbeat if she came to me. Crazy, huh? Love makes you want crazy things and do crazy things.

Thankfully she'll never come back, since it's not in her nature to do that. Nostalgia and love are one thing, but in reality, living with her would be hell after what happened, and it showed her true colors to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Well. Idk. I mean if she came to me and wanted me back I'd do it in a heartbeat. Eventhough I know it would be a bad idea. Plus she was a bit of a stalker.
Like she would tell me to go away but the minuet I did she would either call or email. What broke my heart was that all I was to her was a pet to fuck whenever she wanted to. I loved her and she didn't love me back but she still wanted that option of telling me to fuck her. Ofcourse I wanted a relationship.
Oh well. I didn't mean to reveal that much. Just got caught up in the moment.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes it has almost been ten years now and I miss her everyday
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep. yep! been there! But u need to learn to pick urself up and and move on... Otherwise, a huge amount of time that cd've been spent grandly is wasted!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Figure out if you "need" or "want". Chances are you dont need that person. The want will fade with time even though it seems unrealistic right now.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both.

But like Sydney said, alot of people dont realise that they're stronger than they think and they can actually live without that person who broke their heart.

Thats why you get people on shows like Jeremy Kyle and Jerry Springer staying with their cheating scum of partners even when theyve cheated 100 times, and when asked why they say 'Because I love him/her'. In the nicest way possible, I just want to slap these people in the face and say wake up, smell the cheating, lying fucking going on in your bed and find someone who actually deserves you!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No.

I've had my heart broken and even gone for a second round with an ex, but those were cases where my heart was broken because I was sad that the relationship had ended, not because he had "crushed" me or "stomped on my heart".

I have some ego and a lot of pride. For me, it all comes down to respect. I get that people make mistakes in relationships but when someone truly maliciously disrespects me in a relationship, I'm done. There's just a certain threshold that shuts down all interest for me, and it happens very quickly when it does... just like a light-switch (even when it comes to a long-term relationship).

I cannot hold any love/hope/desire for someone that I don't feel has respected me or the relationship we had. You can break up with people (we all do), but if you fuck it up and needlessly hurt someone just because you're an immature douchebag, then it makes it very easy to get over them, in my opinion. Once it's done, it's done. I don't look back or have any wistful feelings of 'what if...' It's instant closure for me.
Lurker
0 likes
NO!!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by NatureBoy
NO!!!

That's right. You can't love these hoes. Agreed.
Lurker
0 likes
i did till i found the girl who mended my wounds and made me find the will to live again without that bitch. sorry ladies but there was a point in time when i thought about killing myself because of one of you.
i was in a rellationship, i was bessoted with her and she played me like a fiddle. i wasted hundreds if not thousends of pound on her. till she said she was going out with someone else. i was heartbroken but for some stupid reason i still spoke to her and baught her things.
when i met my current girlfriend she showed me what a using bitch the other girl was.

Thanx Michelle for opening my eyes properly and being there for me.
Lurker
0 likes
yup. when you love easily you get hurt easily.

but hey. im so strong im practically a tiger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i cought my ex with another man 4 hrs b4 we were supose to be married and then she told me she was prego with his kid and couldnt see me and her together in a year but still loved me, for acouple weeks she lead me to beleave she really would rather be with me then him but it didnt take me long to come to my sences and realise she was just tagging me along and leading me on......and for some reason 3 years latter i still feel empty with out her and a sence of resentment i didnt lision to her and still go through with the wedding(b/c she said she still wanted to) but im smarter then my heart........
The Linebacker
0 likes
I've had my heart broken more than once by the same person, swore I'd had it with her and even got involved with other people only to have her come back time and time again. When she finally came back desperate and on my terms things finally worked out.
0 likes
Quote by sholomrabin
i did till i found the girl who mended my wounds and made me find the will to live again without that bitch. sorry ladies but there was a point in time when i thought about killing myself because of one of you. i was in a rellationship, i was bessoted with her and she played me like a fiddle. i wasted hundreds if not thousends of pound on her. till she said she was going out with someone else. i was heartbroken but for some stupid reason i still spoke to her and baught her things.
when i met my current girlfriend she showed me what a using bitch the other girl was.

Thanx Michelle for opening my eyes properly and being there for me.

Dude WTF?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heart broken - YES
Still needed them - YES

Moved on and got over it - YES

But it dosn't stop the pain
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
YES... but you know what they say about Time... It does heal wounds but the scars are still painful today...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LoneWolf1970
Does time really heal all wounds?

Frankly, not really. But with the time passing, it makes it less painful to rememebr her. Years and years passing by and gradually you find it does not hurt that much to think about her, to look at the items she left for you...it still painful, but not as much as ten years ago...
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Sorry, I know this is Ask the Guys, but...

I fell in love with someone (long, messy, ridiculous story), and then found out the truth about him. It was only after he broke my heart that I actually knew I was in love with him.

The reason it hurt so much was because the person I fell in love with never actually existed - therefore, it was a grieving process, a bereavement even though nobody had died (even though I wished I could).

That's the reason I'm replying: having one's heart broken is a death - the realisation that a person is somebody else, or that they will no longer be a part of our life, is a bereavement in its way.

I wouldn't wish what I went through on anybody, except the knobhead who purposely hurt me, and I know for a fact that the woman - amongst others - that he cheated on me with makes him as miserable as he makes her. It's brilliant.

The bit I especially relate to in this heartfelt comment is that we Can't truly love those who don't love us back... We merely imagine we do. In fact, we fall in love with an IDEA of the person, not with who they really are....

My heartbreak was called FXXXX, we lived together for four years before circumstance forced us both to other countries, other lives.... When we both returned, years later, seperately obviously, to Ireland we began dating, just as friends.... But in truth, I still loved her... And we'd do dinner, movies and theatre or concerts and we'd stay over at each other's houses and we'd sleep together, but just for cuddles and comfort.... No sex. And occasionally we'd date other people, properly date, I mean, and I would be deeply hurt when that would happen, and, in truth, she Hated it when I had a girlfriend....

But we'd always end up back in each other's arms, her being comforted over her latest bastard, me waiting for her to come around....

And then she fell in love with someone else. Really, in love.

And the shock of that almost killed me.

I had never, ever seen her happier. Not with all I'd ever done for her or however much I loved her. And that hurt me.

Until I realised that she wasn't the girl I had loved all those years ago, of course, she had changed, I just never allowed myself to see or accept that.... You Know, for YEARS, I waited on a girl who only existed in my dreams.

Silly fucking Boy.....

We don't speak now. I met someone else too, eventually, because I allowed myself to, and oddly, that irks her.

But I remember loving her.

And I'm glad I was lucky enough to do that.

xx SF
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ladies we love it when you answer questions in Ask the Guys. I love to answer questions in Ask the Gals!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
actually going that whole process atm actually so i feel your pain.