Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you prefer: slim or the fuller figure?

last reply
118 replies
17.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i mysef prefer the fuller figure more to hold onto and play with
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say that i like all ladies.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer a little meat on the bones. If you can see a woman's ribs without her stretching her arms over her head buy her a something to eat. I want to feel like I'm holding a woman, not a bag of bones.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Each woman is so special, but I do love curves! xo
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I love love love curvy women. Voluptuous curvy or thin curvy, as long as there are curves..Salma Hayek and Eva Longoria are the same height, but Eva does nothing for me. Way too skinny. Salma on the other hand, sweet baby jesus...Eva could do with an extra 10-15 pounds on those bones.

Voluptuous Curvy: I have no idea who this girl is, she is just fantastic.

Thin curvy: Salma Hayek

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would prefer not to too slim and medium when ogling! But, i when i like someone, figure doesn't matter, hotness matters!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My fantasy woman would have large full and very firm breasts, wide shoulders, a slim waist and a perfect round bubble butt, with long tapering legs.
But in reality, I'll go for the fuller figure in preference to the slim (or thin!).
The Linebacker
0 likes
I can honestly say that sexiness can go both ways on this. But my preference is toward the slimmer side, somewhat athletic but not ridiculously skinny.

Halle Berry is a good example...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuller figure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love them all.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Lurker
0 likes
Have enjoyed both extents of the spectrum. But, a bit of curve is definitely a plus!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitively fuller figured women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like many different figure types! I just love women!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a very wide range, but favor a nice bit of womanly padding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The fuller figure...a woman should be curvy.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Lurker
0 likes
depends on how skinny and how full.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I celebrate healthy bodies of all shapes and sizes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i prefer tall and slim ladies and full figured ladies, love the hot ladies
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't mind slim women but I do like fuller women.

I really like a nice big ass I can grab hold of and squeeze.
Site administrator
0 likes
I much prefer the fuller women with some 'curves' I think the ladies like to say. One reason for this is I do like a good sized pair of boobies and typically slim ladies are average or less I think.
Lurker
0 likes
Not to fat, Not to skinny. Just right. Which cuts across a broad spectrum of the female figure. But then as Ben Franklin said, all cats are gray in the dark. Or is that grey?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always preferred women on the slim side. I love small natural breasts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I get my choice, I'll take Nicole Kidman. But in the real world you don't and a body is a wrapping for a brain, and it's the brain that really matters. When you really like someone they get better looking, and what they have becomes what you like. It's that simple.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuller figure by far!!:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a woman should have curves and bumps and thats how i like em
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Real women have curves; Twiggy never did it for me.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I prefer a slim piece of trim.

So do all guys, they just bullshit that they don't because the slim perfect ones are harder to get. I mean think about if they made a survey asking all women what body type they wish they had. I bet that an overwhelming majority would pick slim. It's because slim is what is the most attractive. Not that the curvy girls aren't pretty too... Just saying I think me and most guys prefer slim girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slim, size 8 - 12 OK is nice