Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why do BBW's hide their BODIES from public view on the Internet ?

last reply
87 replies
11.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Gentlemen, if you much prefer that your women be slender and tight ass-ed, Please don't respond to this post with derogatory comments !

Now, for you women who are slender and tight-ass-ed, YOU have always taken the spot-light when it comes to show casing your body!
There is nothing wrong with this but I am wondering if there is a secret underground dungeon where you have locked up the women who are Plump,Chubby and so full of sexy curves, somewhere.

For all you BBW's that are reading this, Why are you hiding from the wolves who admire you and your curves ?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For crying out loud people, Are your fingers BROKE !

How much frigging effort does it take for anyone to type a response ?

I know that there has to be at least 1 among you who is a BBW that could respond but you wont because your fucking ASHAMED !
Matriarch
0 likes
Welcome to the forums (I think)

You've posted in the forums at a time when most people are asleep. I'm sure if there are people who wish to respond, you'll get some answers in the next day or two.

Are you talking about large model types, or any large women in general? "Large women" make up more than 50%+ of women in the US, UK and Australia (where I am), so for the life of me, I simply can't understand your question. Just have a surf on myspace or facebook or any other large social forum and you're sure to find them.

Or if you're after a date, click on the side banners of our site, I'm sure they have a category for people who like specifically bbw women
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Good lord!! How can one expect a decent responce if one yells like that??
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my hubby loves bbw's (and so do l) and he manages to find an awful lot of interesting (lol) things on the internet. all swingers sites seem to have plenty of bbw sections and again interesting things!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, Thank you so much for responding to my post and Forgive me for the use of the CAPS, I did not mean to yell.

I mean no disrespect towards anyone, Female or Male !

I am a member of a few BBW web sites but my request still stands, Why are the Big Beautiful Women hiding from the public's eyes? Being a Stumbleupon member, I've noticed that there are many pics of slender women but no BBW's, if there are , they are too far and in between.
I just don't understand why a women's physical image in public has to prevent her from showing how Beautiful she is. I know if I commented on the garbage that many women put on, they'll just come back and say 'It's to look good". Seriously, Women don't need that stuff to look good in my eye.

Sorry about my ranting here and yelling.
Lurker
0 likes
Like the gals said, there are plenty of BBW categories on the social networking and dating sites. I'd suggest, if you have a problem with Stumbleupon, to contact THEM.
We have no affiliation with Stumbleupon. But if their members want to read kinky sex stories in several different categories, and with FREE REGISTRATION, they are welcome to join us and this fine forum community. Click on the Movieroom ads and enjoy high definition videos in the meantime. Submit one of their own stories and be seen worldwide.

There we go. A successful spam on our own site.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know --- this has nothing to do with your question, but I guess I just want to say (text) something. I always thought that “big” girls couldn’t do anything complicated (sexually) and maybe that they weren’t that good with personal hygiene; but that all changed when I met this gorgeous female. I had never been with a girl, she was my first and she was just awesome! She tasted so sweet, smelled nice, and had a beautiful body. My perception of BBW has changed a lot, and I think that if more people took the time to get to know them, they would enjoy their time with them a lot more…
Lurker
0 likes
All you have to do is look around you to understand why some of them stay in the shadows. How many big women do you see in Hollyweird? Tall, yes, big? uh huh
Every see a runway model? Pick up a magazine.

On the other hand big women are coming out of the closet more and more these days. Look at Lane Bryant stores and some of the other ones. Seems retailers are starting to wake up to the fact that big women have money and like to spend it where they're thought well of.

as well as Dove commercials too.
Lurker
0 likes
All it takes is one person to change your perception and shatter a stereotype.
Lurker
0 likes
Good thing that happens huh?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like men who like BBW but I have troubles finding them. As a BBW I find most men go after the Skinny ones and if they like BBW they seem to be in the closet. (they check out the site and email but won't be seen in public)
Lurker
0 likes
(they check out the site and email but won't be seen in public)

Then they're not real men, are they?
Lurker
0 likes
nope. Good point rocco.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Then they're not real men, are they?

To Rocco's point of eloquent brevity, here's a column by Dan Savage, who writes a syndicated sex-advice column. I don't like everything he has to say, but this one from a while back stuck with me...enough that when I saw this thread, and SandD's comment, I had to go find it again.

This guy fits right into the category of 'man' that SandD brought up:

first column and response at the top of the page

(sigh) I don't know why people can't just seek that which will make them happy, and not worry about the outside interference and judgement that they can't control. (oh, wait...yes I do...now I'm depressed)

Lia
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I've always found something sexy about almost every women I ve ever met. It might be their lips, their eyes, they way they smile or their body. I've not made love to a bbw women yet but I got to kiss one once. She had the softest sweetest lips ever. I wish she had said yes.

That said I have a great friend who used to be married to a chick with one of the hottest bodies a guy could ever want. She ended up cheating on him. He ditched her and married a bbw (in this case a big blonde women) who has turned out to be the greatest thing that ever happened to him. I 'm happy to call her a friend and she is sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
Good response GW.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
I always thought that “big” girls couldn’t do anything complicated (sexually)

I used to be of a similar mind set, but I met a famous girl online (and it really was her b/c we did do cam to cam and she even said something I asked her to on an interview) and she definitely fits the BBW category, and man she blew away that perception. We still have not met up, but there is still time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
because i've been told all my life how ugly my excess fat is. and i'm not used to being thought of as sexually attractive.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree, because people alway tell us we have such a pretty face, so what does that say about the rest of our body. I am VERY sexual and I think sensual, but don't feel that very many others feel that way. the older I have gotten the more I have blossomed sexually. I can honestly say there aren't too many things I wouldn't try or like to try!

Weight does hinder some sexual positions though and for that I am sad. I am in the process of losing weight but don't want to be and never will be a skinny person, I like curves but would like to handle more positions with a little more grace and style! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Good for you HG and welcome to the forums!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Welcome to the Forum Hornygirl......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the welcome! It is a nice site and you all seem nice as well. Looking forward to making some friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome HG

Lurker
0 likes
Horny, I have to ask: why is your av of a man?
Lurker
0 likes
How can she have negative 31 posts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Post once and delete it 32 times

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
*snicker*
Mr Nobody
0 likes
It take all sorts ....

Lush Legend
0 likes
LOL! love that movie....heh heh

Chef I think she was deemed a lurker by Nic......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."