outdoor sex

last reply
78 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hey girls, i just wanted to know that r u comfortable with having outdoor sex. i find it very exciting and want to know what u feel about it[img][/img]
Lurker
0 likes
When I visited Seattle I had sex in a park in tall grass while a concert was going on not far away. It was spontaneous and wonderful!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it is a nice day it can be pleasurable. I have had sex on a farm and ontop of a mountain. Memories ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by samarth19
Wow! Thats great.And nobody saw u there?

No, it was sumer, and the stage and seating were off a bit. There was a grove of cottonwoods, and some tall grass off to the side of the stage. We walked up by the river and made a trail through the grass to a place that was rather secluded. I had a skirt and stockings on with a garter belt, so it s easy for the guy to slip my panties to the side as I settled on top of him and rode him. The music was loud enough to cover any noise I was making. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thats awesome!
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
If it is a nice day it can be pleasurable. I have had sex on a farm and ontop of a mountain. Memories ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really know how to answer this question, because I am a virgin (shocking). However, I am excited by the prospects of frolicking outside. I think I am a bit of a voyeur at heart, and being caught or watched harbors exciting adventures!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by CaliGurl77
I don't really know how to answer this question, because I am a virgin (shocking). However, I am excited by the prospects of frolicking outside. I think I am a bit of a voyeur at heart, and being caught or watched harbors exciting adventures!

i can understand the feeling
Lurker
0 likes
big fan. i love the additional adrenaline rush that comes with the fear of being caught
ahaha, exhibitionist tendencies, perhaps?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by AngelSlut
big fan. i love the additional adrenaline rush that comes with the fear of being caught
ahaha, exhibitionist tendencies, perhaps?

i'd love to try out with u
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I climbed a tree with my boyfriend once (we were 17) and fucked on a branch. Was a little rough but an adventure
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In our courting days we were a bit more adventurous. And one time we went to a wedding reception and then snuck round the back of the building. Now that sticks in my mind
Lurker
0 likes
Never had it outside but have thought about doing it in a busy park.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love outdoor sex. It is always a spontaneous thing for me.

I also like to masturbate outdoors. One time when I went out for a run and felt the need, I found a nice place in the woods, took my clothes off, fingered myself in the sunshine till I had an explosive orgasm. I nearly lost my keys in the leaves. Took me at least 10 minutes to find them, but it was worth it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
I love outdoor sex. It is always a spontaneous thing for me.

I also like to masturbate outdoors. One time when I went out for a run and felt the need, I found a nice place in the woods, took my clothes off, fingered myself in the sunshine till I had an explosive orgasm. I nearly lost my keys in the leaves. Took me at least 10 minutes to find them, but it was worth it!

HAHA!! I often get the urge to masturbate when running. Usually I run at 6AM so no one is around so I find lots of fun places to masturbate.

I love sex outdoors. I have sex in my backyard or in my pool every chance I get. And sex in the woods is so invigorating!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love outdoor sex, im very outdoorsie to start with and love to go camping, or the beach, or rivers, or like some said already a pool, or just a park. The rush of maybe getting caught and not been under a roof makes it even better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never tried fucking a guy outdoors, but I have had my kitty licked outdoors before, and masturbated.
Lurker
0 likes
Had my 1st of the year last weekend....Was Amazing XXXX
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by samarth19
hey girls, i just wanted to know that r u comfortable with having outdoor sex. i find it very exciting and want to know what u feel about it[img][/img]

Yes... although one time I had sex just off a running trail in the late afternoon. The hard fucking against a tree was extremely hot... the mosquito bites were a bitch though. I swear if we had gone for a second round of sex, I would have needed a blood transfusion later.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only had full sex outdoors once which was very exciting and scary at the same time. Otherwise I have given a few outdoor blow jobs which are great fun to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it
Nothing better than a cool breeze on hot flesh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
outside sex is good wnen your with the one you love it just you and that person with nature flowing over your body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get home at 1.30 am so so all my neighbors have done turn in for the night i go outside and maaterbate as often as i can love lookin at the stars and moon and feel the night air caressing my body.
Lurker
0 likes
Does having sex in a Car outside count? I loved that smile
Lurker
0 likes
A fantasy of mine but has never happened (:
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it outdoors alot the feeling of air on your body
Lurker
0 likes
yeah it is fun for sure smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was sixteen I had my first job at tacobell. Me and one of the employees were sleeping around and one day he slipped under the counter and started eating me out. None of the customers saw or even had a clue but everyone in the back did. It was so embarassing and arousing that I came hard multiple times. It became the jobs little secret and inside joke.
Lurker
0 likes
In college I went to a lecture and it was over sold. So I was told I could go around to the side and both hear and see the performance. There was a handsome man there too about 30 or so. I smiled and he smiled.

In a few minutes I felt a hand on my ass and since I did not object his hand found its way under my skirt. When he found I did not have panties on, it must have been his invitiation to do what he wanted. Well you know the rest.

There must have been 300 students less than 20 feet from us.

A complete stranger and in public how could sex every be better. At least for an exhibitionist like me.
Angel Princess of Passion
0 likes
The act of two bodies merging under the Moonlight on the Beach is something that all sexual being should have the opportunity to enjoy. When the heat of two bodies cross each other while the Moon's ray caress their bodies it is like the Fourth of July. There are no words that can describe that feeling which will without doubt take your breath away and you will remember for many Full Moons to come..
Laugh, Learn and Most of all Love...My Way of Life...