do you actually like to cyber

last reply
134 replies
16.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
do you find it fun and arousing to cyber with someone on lush?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i do with certain people. when i first joined, it was fun - exciting, something different - the novelty quickly wore off - that said, i found that there were a couple of people who could hold my interest, people i'd made personal connections too, that were fun, creative, imaginative, dirty, and i'd play with them from time to time. then i met a certain someone who became my Mistress, who, even if i wanted to (i don't) would frown on me playing with others. so yeah, i do enjoy it - with her, and yes, it's arousing and fun and crazy and special and dirty beyond anyone's imagination. oh, if you had any idea. *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I haven't really cybered here yet, but I have on other sites. If I can find the right person, I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love it as long as the guy/girl(s) good at it... like as long as i get to be a part of it and you dont talk in third person im usually happy to do it
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I am 100% sure that I would not enjoy it without a real connection with the person. I'm sure I could fake it if I had to, but I'd probably be painting my nails at the same time or watching TV in the background. I often wonder if a lot of people are doing the same thing when they cyber with random/faceless people that start up convos like, "hey, Im horny, wan 2 cht." Like I assume someone out there is actually saying yes to those offers at some point, right?

There's only been one person I've had a real connection with here and cyber-soaked my panties for, but we've long since taken things beyond Lush, so I definitely don't come here for the cyber. Like Sprite said though, it can be damn hot when you're in synch.

In general though, in terms of fantasy-spinning and hot-chats, I find phone/cam more intense and fun than online-cyber if you're long-distance.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Sometimes its hot.
But most times it feels a little awkward. I cant seem to get my mind into the setting.
I wish i could get as horny over it, as many of you seem to get
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
My time is too precious to waste cybering with others on this site. It wouldn't look too good if my daughter found me half naked amusing myself on the internet. I speak to many people here on Lush about a wide range of topics. Some guys inform me that they are wanking over my pics. That does not worry me, in fact I take it as a compliment, but I do not join in with the intent of reaching orgasm.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I'm sure I could fake it if I had to, but I'd probably be painting my nails at the same time or watching TV in the background.

obviously you were privy to some of my early cyber sessions once i realized that the guy on the other end had a very limited imagination and vocabulary and i was just too nice to not 'finish him off'.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am really not into cybering. I have only done it a few times and it was OK. One time it was really hot but we did have a connection. I do like to talk about fantasies or experiences and masturbate but thats not cybering. Most of the time, the other person doesnt know Im doing it
Lurker
0 likes
When I joined Lush, I played quite a bit just to see what it was about. However, I've connected with one person here and no longer cyber with anyone but him and haven't for months. We have long moved our friendship off of Lush, and I very rarely cyber w/him here at all. We obviously have an amazing connection and the cyber, when we do it, is equally amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it boring. Prefer the real thing
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd rather have cider.

Before, after or during...BJ's
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't cyber anymore since I have my Master. But I used to cyber on a different site, were I couldn't keep it serious and ended up just winding whoever I was with up and basically trolling them. Can be funny if it's the type who all they want to do is cyber.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to when I was younger age 18 to 24. However now days I am bored with it. Now days when someone messages me "Are you hot?" or "Feel like some play?"

I ask "Did you read my profile?" Most likely answer is no so I close their chat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends, I can take it to a certain extent.
Lurker
0 likes
Only enjoy it with my boyfriend. But sometimes I can be reading one of my educational books while cybering too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the right gal, or sometimes guy, and if I'm in the mood (OK, I mean horny) I can have a great time online. We both have to be on the same page, and equally involved for it to work right, but isn't that true of sex in general? And to some extent, you are only responsible for your own feelings, which can make it easier.
Lurker
0 likes
No, dont find much pleasure in it , bores the hell out of me =/
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Unless it's my partner, I'm not interested. He knows what I like, how I like it, and is understanding and flexible about when we do it. Helps that we're in the same room so we can go out and screw right away too mad

Unfortunately most other people I found were too demanding of my time and energy, not considerate about my needs (like that I couldn't drop everything for it!) an then they were dull after the fact. The novelty is the most arousing aspect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am really only interested in a couple of people like that. I've connected with them and they arouse my senses online as much as they would in person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't cyber too much. If I do, it's only with two people i've established rapport with.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to cyber with a guy or couple who really get me in the mood. I am new here but have cybered on a wife showing uk site and love it when Coll is away or out
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yea, i find cybering a great source of fun and excitement when the person at the other end reciprocates with a lot of authentic feedbacks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its rare that I find someone that I would want to do this with.
I don't cyber with just anyone, I need to have some sort of connection.
Normally if they're able to make me laugh, have something interesting to say and have a sexy easygoing way about them, then this grabs my attention and I may think about it
I can count on only a couple of fingers the number of people that this applies to
Lurker
0 likes
Only once in a while with someone I've established a rapport with. I can count on one hand people I really have enjoyed it with.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done it twice - but not on Lush. It was nice to watch my 'so called' partner doing it to himself and when he ejaculated it made me cum too. Second occasion was a virtual repeat of the first. Once he'd disappeared .. which was so soon after the event .. I felt cheap and used. Never again.
Lurker
0 likes
If it's With the right person Perhaps..... but not if it's just for amusement of the other person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not into cybering at all. If I chat I like to have an actual conversation.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Well, I do enjoy it, yes. There are a couple of people on Lush who I know will get me going. I have the sort of imagination that finds this arousing and sensual. Obviously, it's not as good as the real thing, but when I'm feeling horny it's way better than just playing with myself. I love to think that the other person is getting into it as much as me. I'm not naive enough to think that every partner is doing it for real, but I hope some are...and my mind does the rest!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx