men in uniform

last reply
13 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
is a guy in uniform a turn on and if so do you have a certain uniform you like more?
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing better then a man in a uniform. Especially a US marine or any US military branch!
Lurker
0 likes
Its always the Marine uniform lol. Atleast the new Army uniform can look better than the old class As.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I am in the minority, but uniforms never did anything for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't get the uniform thing, either. What kind of uniform? Chef? Doctor? Dentist? Priest? Policeman? Bug Man? Firefighter? Cable Guy?

My Dad is a doctor; I don't find his coworkers in scrubs sexy. My plumber does not get me hot.
I like the Army/Marine/Navy type of body; I've met several military men that have amazing bodies. But it's not the uniform that made them sexy; it's what's underneath. smile

For me, a uniform pales in comparison to intelligence, wit, confidence, kindness, a sexy attitude, masculinity, compatibility (i.e. "the spark"), and personality. And being good in bed. And a sexy voice. And a hot body.

I don't really have a clothing fetish of any kind for men. I prefer them naked in bed, without socks.
But... there are some things that I find attractive on men: white button up shirt; classic, tailored suit; grey tee/well-fitting (not too baggy or hello-I'm-gay tight) jeans; sleek wristwatch to call attention to a pair sexy hands; rugged and sleek outerwear; plaid flannel shirt; pretty much anything that screams, "I am the boss, bitch".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it depends on the uniform. for example i plumber or cable guy won't turn me on unless that particular person is very HOTTTT

however, i do have a thing for detectives and police officers;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Military all the way. I live near an airforce base and the men in uniform with buz cuts and ripped bodies are too HOT!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Uniforms are sexy whether it be a doctor, police officer, fireman . Uniforms are sexy as long as it is not one from a fast food restraunt
Lurker
0 likes
Military uniforms always get me.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Uniforms scare me, I always think I'm going to get told off.

I serve a lot of the military lads at work, I can spot them a mile off, and my brother is in the military. I hate it when he has his uniform on, and meeting his mates in theirs. I reckon lads look better in casual clothes, personally - they always seem more relaxed and approachable.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by justinebaby
Uniforms are sexy whether it be a doctor, police officer, fireman . Uniforms are sexy as long as it is not one from a fast food restraunt

dont lie. u like the mcDonalds uniform. it totally gets you hot

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
good god yes. Ranger please.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh yes!

A nice neat uniform - sometimes just a suit will do.

Firemen... sigh...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Tigeress
Oh yes!

A nice neat uniform - sometimes just a suit will do.

Firemen... sigh...

Haha, just like every other chick in Oz...I knew I shoulda joined the Firies ?