ladies do fart?

last reply
74 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
be honest ladies you do fart........we all do.......what is with ladies and being embarrassed about farting......just own up to farting already....
Artistic Tart
0 likes
We fart as often as you trim your pubic hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Or As Often As You Do Situps, LOL!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ZING...........lol......but lets be honest here.....lay down on why woman are embarrassed about farting.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
ZING...........lol......but lets be honest here.....lay down on why woman are embarrassed about farting.......

Who Said We Are Embarrassed? We Are Just Not Proud Of Them Like Guys Are!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lol ok I think you ladies are avoiding the subject here....lol.....yes I know I need to exercise and my shave my pubes......now lets move back to the whole farting topic.....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
well you are always saying that "ladies don't fart"............
Artistic Tart
0 likes
LOL ok, I'll attempt a serious answer. I fart in front of my boyfriend and my closest friends. I enjoy the reaction, as unladylike as it is, so there. smile Maybe I'm the exception. If I was a bit more ladylike, I'd only do it in the bathroom with the fan on and deny ever farting once in my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
well you are always saying that "ladies don't fart"............

HAHA. Well I Have Never Heard Any Woman Say That, At Least Seriously Say It.

I Fart, Here I Said It. I Urinate And Deficate Too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now, which farts are we talking about? The silent one? the bubbly one? the solid one? the whooshy one? or the squeaky one?

Guilty to all. Yes I fart. I fart when I cough, I fart when I sneeze, hell, I even fart when I am asleep LOL. But ONLY when I am alone

Anything else you want to know?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Right on LadyX.......thats the honesty im looking for on this post........I dont mind it when girls fart....maybe thats a fetish or something....but I just to here woman talk more about farting cuz we all do it...and some ladies say that they never do it.....which is impossible....honesty is all I want....
Lurker
0 likes
Yes most people fart. As it was said in another post, women are normally not showing off with their farts as a lot of guys seem to do. Whether you are a man or woman, farting should be done in private.... It is the polite thing to do. But then again, if you can't fart infront of the one's you love.... lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
or if your in a car.....or some situation where you cant find a private place to fart by yourself..... all im asking is for some honesty with farting and all....and wondering why its sooo unladylike to fart these days.....I mean its 2012....lol.....lets all grow up....lol.....
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I think this belongs in the think tank, to be honest.

This is more complex than mere farting. Lopsidedness of social norms, maturity vs. immaturity, men vs. women, truth and consequences, deadly silences, detection of your woman's brand....... and how they all relate in society today.

I believe that the root of the confusion of wether woman do indeed fart lies in the execution.

Men tend to push when they feel a bit of discomfort due to gas buildup in the ass. This pushing action is what causes that familiar sound called a "fart", that the great Rodney Dangerfield once compared to someone stepping on a duck.

Women tend to put up with this discomfort far longer than a man. This is because the discomfort they feel when we laugh at their audible ones is far greater than the discomfort the gas buildup produces. Not to mention the fear of it actually smelling worse than our ripper we let out 5 minutes ago. What happens is that women tend to hold them in until the breaking point in which they then disappear for any reason at all. (i think I left a candle on... I forgot to get the mail... I think I left my car unlocked...etc.) This is when they then let it slip out, usually without any noise. It goes completely undetected. Kinda like that whole, "if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it does it make a noise?" saying.

In conclusion. Men push. Women let slip.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
(i think I left a candle on... I forgot to get the mail... I think I left my car unlocked...etc.)

These Are Good!! You Have Any More? Im Writing These Down For Future Reference.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

These Are Good!! You Have Any More? Im Writing These Down For Future Reference.

I need to change the clothes over to the dryer... Be right back, I need to call my sister... Did we close the garage door when we came home? im going to check.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i don't fart. ever. and no, i am never going to change my answer. ever. if you hear a fart and i am nearby, it's my cat.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Of course women fart, what a ridiculous question. Guys can only fart from their butt but we women can multi task. After a good licking out by hubby for 30 minutes or more, the pussy is filled with so much air. At some stage that air has to be released, usually between gasps of air by hubby. The pussy farts are very loud and can continue for a substantial period of time. However, they are non toxic and odorless. Devilled eggs and curries make me fart from my exhaust pipe as hubby calls it. They are usually off and I need to go for a walk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can fart all of Bohemian Rhapsody !
Lurker
0 likes
i never fart , i just burp anally

Lurker
0 likes
In Australia, fanny is slang for pussy. So.... yes we have fanny farts. Totally acceptable. But then on the other hand, or should I say the other end, we have bottom burps, very rarely witnessed in public.igYTIXIn486t3fhM Oh, and on the subject of w's pubic hair, I had to share this one (Quote LadyX We fart as often as you trim your pubic hair.)

Lurker
0 likes
Of course, I fart. I also scratch my nuts. A lady has gotta do what a lady has gotta do!
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
or if your in a car.....or some situation where you cant find a private place to fart by yourself..... all im asking is for some honesty with farting and all....and wondering why its sooo unladylike to fart these days.....I mean its 2012....lol.....lets all grow up....lol.....

You seem a little obsessed by this topic, which seems rather odd. Wolverine do you want a lady to fart on you or something and don't know how to bring the topic up with your woman?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
(this is one of the funniest threads I have read yet)

Felix is right on... men push and women let slip... perfect!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be careful what you let slip. Sometimes it's a bit more than just air/gas...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
You're right though, Men are inordinately proud of the various substances their bodies emit, like cum, spit, faeces, urine, gas.... Even vomit.....

Women aren't as knocked out by these emissions even though they do all these things. But then they can also produce BABIES, if they choose, which really puts things into a kind of perspective....

xx Steph....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
Of course women fart, what a ridiculous question. Guys can only fart from their butt but we women can multi task. After a good licking out by hubby for 30 minutes or more, the pussy is filled with so much air. At some stage that air has to be released, usually between gasps of air by hubby. The pussy farts are very loud and can continue for a substantial period of time. However, they are non toxic and odorless. Devilled eggs and curries make me fart from my exhaust pipe as hubby calls it. They are usually off and I need to go for a walk.

This Is A Little More Info Than I Think We Needed To Know!! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
OMG, i'm getting a LOT of laughs out of this topic!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I happen to think trumping (my word for farting) is hilarious, and I can even beat my brothers at it. The world should enjoy them more, it's a joy to be able to do it. Imagine the mess if we couldn't and exploded!

Agreed there are times and places where you should hold it, but in general, trumping should be enjoyed as much as possible, in my opinion. I'm shy about some things, but not that!

Perhaps this is why I'm single...
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************