what do you guys do with it?

last reply
42 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no idea why I am curious about this, but I am.

I have read stories about guys adjusting their cocks up when it's getting hard while they are dressed... towards their belly button.

I haven't seen this or felt this (like when dancing close for example) before... I always have seen them either go down one of the legs of the pants or just start bulging.

My boyfriend says he would never adjust up because there is no sitting or even bending then.

What do you guys do with it when your cocks get hard? Do you make it go any particular way, if so why that way?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Make it stand up and makes me feel so horny
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just leave it as it is, so what if people notice, if they don't like it they shouldn't be looking at my crotch, lol
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Lurker
0 likes
Adjust up towards my belly button find it the easiest way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I adjust up. it can be rather painful otherwise
Internet Sensation
0 likes
*follows the topic with interest* You always post things I want to know Amber. heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber

I have read stories about guys adjusting their cocks up when it's getting hard while they are dressed... towards their belly button.

I haven't seen this or felt this (like when dancing close for example) before... I always have seen them either go down one of the legs of the pants or just start bulging.

My boyfriend says he would never adjust up because there is no sitting or even bending then.

What do you guys do with it when your cocks get hard? Do you make it go any particular way, if so why that way?

laughing...... just adjust it to the side..... and try not to think about it
Lurker
0 likes
Tape it to my thigh
Lurker
0 likes
down - I just tuck it in my sock
Lurker
0 likes
It all depends on the situation -- the adjust up technique is great for occasions where a buldge in your pants would not be adequate.

If you put it to the side, sometimes the tension of your jeans doesn´t really help in calming the beast down. This is if you need it to go down, otherwise just let it be... Like I said, it all depends on the situation.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Wrap it around my thigh and tie a knot in it to keep it in place. But do not tie that knot too tight in case I need to whip it out and slap someone upside the head with it. Other times I just wrap it around my leg and tuck the head in my sock. Or let it poke out the back and pretend it's a tail.
Lurker
0 likes
You just train it to the side of your crotch...
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I'll be much more realistic. I just let it go where it wants to go. Usually down to the left or the right, never up, gravity always wins...The only time it even starts in the up position is if I have a hard on while I pull up my pants. Then let nature take its course..
Lurker
0 likes
I just look around at who notices... It can be entertaining to see some reactions!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
up if standing, side if sitting... but yeah... can be extremely uncomfortable
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with love legs. In a club..would want it to be noticable. lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
down - I just tuck it in my sock!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I leave it as is unless it starts to get really hard, at which point the pain isn't really worth it (if my clothing is heavy enough to keep it down in the first place that is).
Lurker
0 likes
I let it go wherever it wants to go. If I'm sitting down, usually to my leg. If I'm standing, I'll let it stick straight out. I kind of enjoy looking around to see who's noticing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If im somewhere where I dont want the attention, ill push it to the side and hold it against my leg with my hand in my pocket.....usually the left leg. If its somewhere I dont care about, I just let it go where it wants to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely up hurts otherwise and can be difficult to move around going left/right/down
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on where I am and what I'm doing. If sitting it gets shifted to a leg. If standing it gets shifted up. Up makes walking easier but does present sitting problems.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by amber

How much time do you give me to adjust it.....
Lurker
0 likes
i tuck it up against my belly
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Let it hang down my leg and tape it to my ankle
Lurker
0 likes
I just let it stay where it is,, if i adjust it at all it is to make it more visable,,mine curves slightly to the left so if i put on the right everyone can see it,,it the rare case where i don't want people to notice i put in on the left and put my hand in my left pocket
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i put it up between my jean baton and my belt it keeps it in place. look at my pic to see what im packing so u can only imagine lol. one time at a dance floor i was wearing slacks and i was buzz and this asian girl knew how to back that ass up and i got a raging boner lol she walked away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Must of the time I like to watch a guy with his cock going down his leg. It is so obvious especially if he is very big. I love to watch him struggle with it. Of course I would not dare do anything that would make him even harder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on what I'm doing at the time, or why I have an erection, if I want to keep it discreet, I push it down my leg, usually the left one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I'm with my playmate he does that main while we are around his family but then if we are in bed watching a movie or something he does it to and it give me very easy access to the head so I can tease it while we watch the movie