last reply
34 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
does anyone watch glee here?

i love the show and im really addicted... so i thought id start a topic..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I do. Love it!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
Here's the Cupcakes!! Great idea, Dudealicious!!!

yumm! Glee!!!!!

Lurker
0 likes
I must be missing out??? I've never seen it but have seen it refered to several times. Each time I always ask myself, "What is it?"
Lurker
0 likes
LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have I Ever Watched It? Yes

Do I Like It? No, Although Jane Lynch Is Funny
Lurker
0 likes
started the thread because i am sooo addicted to glee. just wanted to know who else on lush watches it. i didnt really like the MJ episode but i liked the last song they did.and i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE grant gustin who plays Sebastian the jerk on the show. hes sooo cute heart im really in love with him. even though he is terrible i love him.

so i justed wanted to know anyone else who watches glee smile
Lurker
0 likes
i watch it every week & LOVE IT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Yes I painfully watch Glee, however tonights episode with MJ's tunes was pretty damned good!

What do you want to know when you started this thread? Do you want to know if I have Tuesday night parties with cupcakes? - NO!

Season 2 Premier, my friend and I made glee themed cupcakes and had a party. Good excuse to drink a lot of alcohol and eat cupcakes, not like we needed one.

However, I´ve quickly lost interest in the show. Every ten episodes or so there´s one I enjoy
Lurker
0 likes
i think im the only one who really likes this thread? okay well favorite characters?
i lovee santana!! she is beyond sexy! i also love Sam he is hot and puck but that really long mohawk has to go. i also love the new dalton guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it with a passion. I actually call my older sister while its on and we talk about it like we're two woman gossiping. Same thing for Grey's Anatomy.
NUMQUAM FIDES CATELLUS!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I LOVE Glee......haha I make Steve watch it and now he loves it too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I watch it and I like it. In fact I did not start watch it until season 3. After a few episodes I went to library, borrowed season 1, 2 and finished them in a few weeks.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MsYumm
Here's the Cupcakes!! Great idea, Dudealicious!!!

yumm! Glee!!!!!

They're awesome smile love Glee so much i joined a glee choir biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glee = Life
That's my opinion lol
Clumeleon
0 likes
I despise Glee with all my heart. Every second I have watched has been cringe-worthy. It has ruined so many fantastic songs and I can no longer stand to be in the same room it is being played.

What makes it worse is that everyone thinks it's the kind of thing I would love because I'm really into musical theatre and love singing. The reality is that it isn't a musical, it's just shit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum
I despise Glee with all my heart. Every second I have watched has been cringe-worthy. It has ruined so many fantastic songs and I can no longer stand to be in the same room it is being played.

What makes it worse is that everyone thinks it's the kind of thing I would love because I'm really into musical theatre and love singing. The reality is that it isn't a musical, it's just shit.

wow - tell us how you REALLY feel
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum

you are wrong.. ahaha hahahahah
it is the best thing everrrr
Lurker
0 likes
Love Glee

and Love Santana even more!

Lurker
0 likes
yeah, I love Glee too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I watch glee, and its not unheard of to see me up and dancing, but shhhh thats our little secret
Lurker
0 likes
I love Glee, never miss it.
Lurker
0 likes
I was a little disappointed in the show with Ricky Martin in it. The first time he sang with the Glee ... after his spiel on "learning Spanish through song" it was LMFAO English lyrics. Normally, I love the shows, but not that one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Am A Man and I will not admit to watching Glee or to singing and dancing with my kids.
Lurker
0 likes
I've watched Glee from Season 1. Whilst I'm a fan of Lea Michele and still watch season 3, I'm gonna be completely honest here: Season 3 has been awful.

The first two seasons were perfect! Totally un-PC and song selections where great. This season seems to be lacking in all departments: songs, plot and emotion.

Its starting to become like every other American TV show when it grabs viewers - predictable.

I just hope it gets better again. x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yuppity smile

I hope it gets better though, I stopped watching it for a while.
Lurker
0 likes
Id give my right arm to have kinky sex with Sentana, or Rachel smile
Lurker
0 likes
I use to watch this show with my gf all the time... till we broke up..
Now I watch it alone!