Squirts Forgotten

last reply
14 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I used to squirt quite often but since 2-3 months I cant squirt. There has been no difference in mood or sexual energy since that time. So i dont understand what has changedor the reason for it.
Suggestions and tips Please.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I've actually experienced the same thing.

I learned how to squirt then I just couldn't do it. As if I had lost the ability to do so.

But I think it is a matter of doubt in my case. A matter of not being able to relax and let things happen.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i think you used up your maximum squirt allowance. everyone is born with a number, and once they reach that number, that's it. i have been trying to save mine up and ration them out.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i think you used up your maximum squirt allowance. everyone is born with a number, and once they reach that number, that's it. i have been trying to save mine up and ration them out.

wait... what?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by winky

wait... what?

Yeah, I had to do a double take on that one too! LoL
Lurker
0 likes
When you think nothing has changed, you may want to analyse everything that you have done or that you do. Sometimes a slight, very slight change in diet, sleep patterns and stress can and does make a big difference. You may not think you are stressed but sometimes a small issue can cause enough stress or type of stress that can and often does change how your body reacts.
Relax, go with the flow and see a doctor if you have changed from your norm.
Lurker
0 likes
sprite wrote:

Quote by winky

wait... what?

gtfo!

i'm hoping my number is in the millions...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I wish I had met u b4 i spent up my whole "quota". LOL
Hope ur "rationing" is helping. ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Eevn my laptop went crazy by diplaying Sprite's answer on its screen n posted 2 times extra. ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've only had one girlfriend who squirt, and another who was very wet, before i even knew about squirting, but I think it may be an arousal factor. Once you or your partner properly arouses you romantically, including kissing caressing and general foreplay, the squirting is usually accomplishes once the g-spot is properly stimulated. I never even knew thee was a g-spot, thinking it was an urban myth until i found it once by accident, and then, by experimentation, discovered it worked on other women as well. I've never failed at giving my partner incredible orgasms within 10 to 15 seconds of g-spot manipulation, but have as yet to find another wonderful squirter... I love it love it love it
I feel like Da Vinci, His last words were "I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks Guys !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree with Kosh. Once read an article in a lad mag written by a lesbian to help men become better lovers. Each week she'd give a different bit of advice in her column called 'Letters from Lesbos'. In this one she said get your woman on her back, works better with a cushion/cushions under the small of her back. Suck her clit while inserting your finger (hand palm upwards) and make a come here motion with the inserted digit. You will quickly feel the flesh around the g-spot swell and go ribbed. Soon afterwards she will have an ejaculatory orgasm. If she can hold on she will squirt.

Once you have the hang of it, you can try variations. Oh, and get as many fingers in there as she can stand, just mind the nails!!!

Went straight and tried it with the wife, it works and not just the once, keep going, you will get her to ejaculate multiple times. Almost made me cum on the spot, just loved getting a face full of her cum. Even better if she needs a pee, you get a face full of that too! OK if you are into that - I am, so it's a real bonus! lol