Announcing our $100 February "Attention Whore" Competition

last reply
342 replies
27.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
It's that time again to ruffle a few feathers and see who can create the most profile views for the month of February.

The rules are quite simple, the person who's profile has the most views during the month of February, wins. The tracking is done by google analytics, which counts unique views, so refreshing your own page thousands of times, is not going to help you in any way!

You can use any tactics you like, write a few stories, ask friends to visit your page, blog, hit facebook and twitter - use your imagination

Happy whoring!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Oh, we haven't done this in a while...

Let's see...who can I bribe? Let me go think...

Yep, got my vote, but only if you do the same to me (mmm, now there's a thought lol)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Ooooh... time to create that nude public photo album I've always been meaning to...

Also... I shall be posting a new story every three days and uploading a link to my private sex tapes.

Game on!
Lurker
0 likes
Ha, this will be funny...

It'll be interesting to see the tricks everyone will get up to to bring in the views...
Lurker
0 likes
No holds barred right? So, I technically could steal $$ shots off the internet and claim they're me and open up for everyone to view.

*warming up my copy and paste finger now*

(not my thing, but have fun all!!!!)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Ooooh... time to create that nude public photo album I've always been meaning to...

Also... I shall be posting a new story every three days and uploading a link to my private sex tapes.

Game on!

Just give The Blonde the hundred bucks......

(mwah, Ash!)

xx SF
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Just give her the hundred dollars......

xx SF

Dancing_Dolls profile gave my computer a virus.

Some kind of cyber sexually transmitted disease or some shit.

My screen was covered in weird spots. Made it hard to use properly.

Didn't clear up until I stopped going to her page.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I love how this competition has evolved.

"Private show in exchange for a simple visit to my profile and telling your friends of my profile." (I'm so going to lose this.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some how I don't think the men have much of a chance..........

Unless.....

Mmmm maybe I should tell everyone the truth, and say I have nude pictures of Nicola....first ever to be seen on Lush, just view my profile? ;)

Or Mazza and I on our weekend away to the nudist colony......

Or Sprite and I at the sex club.......

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

LMAO
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Whooot!

I'm so going for that one!
Nicola naked. *drool*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by loud_bkr

Unless.....

Mmmm maybe I should tell everyone the truth, and say I have nude pictures of Nicola....first ever to be seen on Lush, just view my profile? ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

LMAO

Are they NEW nude pictures of Nicola or are they the old ones?

XX SF
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Are they NEW nude pictures of Nicola or are they the old ones?

XX SF

You were supposed to keep them private, you naughty boy...

Ok, I'll share one:

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i guess this would be a good time to mention that my lover recently took a series of photos of me, naked, and hogtied.... i think there's video too - might have to post it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Just give her the hundred dollars......

xx SF

oh yeah? i'm smelling a cat fight in the making here - who you going to side with, Steve? think about it long and hard - i have friends who 'fix' things, and they are willing to travel *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Matriarch
0 likes
She also packs ginger. Be afraid. Very afraid...(and perhaps a little turned on too).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by loud_bkr

Omg, you said you wouldn't tell anyone about that night! i am SO pissed at you right now! and btw, i want my latex panties back!

Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i never thought of myself as an attention whore but i am willing to try... lol.....

i wonder what else i can get pierced?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Profile views/visits for sale. What are they worth to you? :-)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Omg, you said you wouldn't tell anyone about that night! i am SO pissed at you right now! and btw, i want my latex panties back!

You are so NOT getting those panties back.....I look good in pink latex!!! LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by loud_bkr

Unless.....

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

LMAO

Loud!! You bad boy!! You said you would delete those pictures...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Loud!! You bad boy!! You said you would delete those pictures...

No ways Ms Mazza, am about to publish those daring pictures of you, I need the $100!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by loud_bkr

No ways Ms Mazza, am about to publish those daring pictures of you, I need the $100!!!!

Tell you what, I'll make the pictures public on my profile so that anyone can see them?

That's probably good for a couple of hits?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
No holds barred right? So, I technically could steal $$ shots off the internet and claim they're me and open up for everyone to view.

*warming up my copy and paste finger now*

(not my thing, but have fun all!!!!)

Pfft, we all know your copy and paste finger is the same as your diddling finger. That sucker is on the verge of overheating as it is. Better not "warm" it up much more.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
can we have a prize for the least views too? Magical Felix kind of wanted to be included in the contest *giggles*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since no guy has any chance of winning the $100, can we have a category specifically for us guys? 1st place guy, which would be 50,000th place in total, wins a smaller prize? Maybe a pair of Sprite's worn panties? That may be aiming too high. How about a the male winner gets a Snuggie or a Sham-Wow?

edit... how about a boobie prize? Whoever finishes second gets a pair of MF's panties!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Internet Sensation
0 likes
temporary sex-change for Lafa. You can do it!

It's all about how good you are at marketing.

You could ask lots of good looking women to link to you from different places.