That Perfect Someone..

last reply
128 replies
14.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well this post is to ask have you meet someone whom you think is the perfect person for you.. If yes 1)Are you with them 2) You are not..

I came across my perfect person but it was over before it started..Please share your story..
Lurker
0 likes
If I had met the 'perfect person' I would still be with him, so no. I apparently have not met him yet.
Not even sure I belive that there is such a thing as the perfect person tbh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lavish
If I had met the 'perfect person' I would still be with him, so no. I apparently have not met him yet.

well you'll know when they come in your life. Hope u find him smile
Clumeleon
0 likes
It's perhaps too early to say whether or not she is the "perfect" person (if, indeed, such a person exists) but...

Since the first day I met who is now my girlfriend, I knew there was amazing chemistry between us. We have obscene amounts in common and totally get each other. We have a joke that we're actually the same person but she's just a year behind. There's something special about this and I've got a really good feeling. We haven't been together very long but we've known each other a while and I've always thought we'd make a great couple (as have many of our friends).

Anyone who's more perfect for me would have to be pretty unbelievable.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lavish

Same. Ive only had a proper relationship with 2 guys, and at the time i thought they were both perfect for me, but it turns out not, so no I havent met him yet either
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lavish

Same. Ive only had a proper relationship with 2 guys, and at the time i thought they were both perfect for me, but it turns out not, so no I havent met him yet either
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and yes smile heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
It's perhaps too early to say whether or not she is the "perfect" person (if, indeed, such a person exists) but...

Since the first day I met who is now my girlfriend, I knew there was amazing chemistry between us. We have obscene amounts in common and totally get each other. We have a joke that we're actually the same person but she's just a year behind. There's something special about this and I've got a really good feeling. We haven't been together very long but we've known each other a while and I've always thought we'd make a great couple (as have many of our friends).

Anyone who's more perfect for me would have to be pretty unbelievable.

Thats great man.. MAybe she is that perfect someone.. Good luck smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gogochan
yes and yes smile heart

Cool !! :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I Have!! Yes I Am!!

But Remember, Everyone's Idea Of Perfect Is Different.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i did and we've been together for over 4 years now

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I did find that perfect person but no sadly I can't be with them even though it seems like he still has the same feelings for me... but it's a long and complicated story
Lurker
0 likes
I've found someone who is near perfection , only problem is the distance.

Yes, the feeling is mutual and has gotten stronger, lets hope it stays that way till I get to pick him up from the airport.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found the perfect person for me, but we had a complicated relationship...and she jumped ship. I'm still trying to get her back.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't know is such a "perfect" person exists? I thought my dad was perfect for my mom and now he's with Judy? So many divorces where I live? Maybe you're only perfect for a period of time and then the other person gets bored? Hope I find a perfect guy.
0 likes
I do not know if she is my 'perfect' someone, but the thought of life without her is...
like living in a vacuum.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Yeah I know that bitch. Am I with her? nah.

But when your pretty eyes are looking up at me, you're perfect that night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

Never even had a proper relationship to honest, not that i would'nt want to, justnever met the right girl who felt the same about me. Every girl i've met who i thought 'could' be the special someone, has never had those same mutual feelings. Sometimes I wonder if shes even out there, because my standards are pretty high when it comes to a girl i want to take things further with. Sure casual stuff has its good sides, and it can be fun, but ive never developed strong emotional feelings for anybody ive been with, thats kinda sad really. Maybe im just doomed to a life of let downs and dissapointment lol.
Lurker
0 likes
1. yes
2. yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
perfection is boring..i loved flawed people

but having said that...i dont think u have a person that is perfect for you..that would just set you up for failure & unrealistic expectations

what u look for is a lover who makes u laugh, loves a GOOD romp in bed & is loyal

the rest is all icing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perfect is the enemy of good enough. For that matter, so is Better.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, I never looked for perfection. I was always happy with who and what they were, mostly. Perfection would be unbearable somehow.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The Perfect woman?
Looks like Scarlet Johannsen
Fucks like Jenna Haze
Is democratic
Agnostic or Atheist
Loves the St Louis Cardinals
Can talk earnings per share and price-to-earnings ratios
Can activity engage in a discussion of the origins of the universe
Knows Classic Rock as well as I

No, I haven't found her. And don't expect to. Nor do I expect that I would fill anyone else's image of the perfect match. We accept each other for who we are and move on.
Lurker
0 likes
YES
YES
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am with a guy who I intend on marriaging one day, but I wouldn't call him the "perfect person." I don't really think that there is a "perfect person," because there will always be some of their habits that will annoy you or the fact that perhaps they don't get along so well with your mother...or your cat. Perhaps they won't have the physical features your want in a partner: circumcized or not, short or tall, etc. But you get the point, no one will ever be exact perfect...fitting you like a glove (physically, emotionally, mentally). You just have to find the person that you don't want to live without, the person that you want to be with...even if it means you have to deal with their stinky feet and their crappy singing while in the shower. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am so excited to meet that special person but unfortunately haven't find yet..
0 likes
When I picture the man I consider 'perfect' in my head, I think he wud b way out of my league. In fact, I'd probably be a little scared of starting a relationship with them knowing that they have the potential to hurt me badly. It's probably silly, but I wouldn't feel up to scratch being naked next to them Either... Sheash! And I wonder why I'm still single! lol