Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will you say what area in uk you come from or would you be afraid to be recognised

last reply
24 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are you brave enough to give the area of where you live in the uk or would you be afraid you may be recognised Oor doesit excite you that you may you recognised ?
Lurker
0 likes
Well my county is on my profile, not a specific town, but if i ever get a request from someone who lives near me im very wary in case they recognise me!
Lurker
0 likes
I do, but now I'm wondering whether I should
Lurker
0 likes
Generally if someone claims to recognize me, I'll feign ignorance, which is my self defence mechanism. Honestly though, I really don't care who recognizes me, hell it may even end in a good thrill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not only do I not have any pictures up, but I,m from London and live in Newcastle. There are a lot of people living in those two cities.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As my name suggests, I am from a part of the olde kingdom of Mercia - you may know it from its modern name of Birmingham.

Mind you, I left that city of 2.2million to live abroad way back in 1984 so I doubt even my mother would recognize me these days.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Well my county is on my profile, not a specific town, but if i ever get a request from someone who lives near me im very wary in case they recognise me!

Same goes for me, as I live in a small town.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes i am from a small town called widnes northwest england
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LUV2SPANK
Are you brave enough to give the area of where you live in the uk or would you be afraid you may be recognised Oor does it excite you that you may you recognised ?

from the small number of responses it does appear that people are afraid to say where they are from and so does that suggest that people are also afraid to say who they really are
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Easier with no picture on LOL - Near Crewe in Cheshire
Lurker
0 likes
come on bolton..recognise me...hell you wer on here to find me!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
So when you say UK are y'all talking about the University of Kentucky?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i find that if you don't wear your "I'm a proud member of Lush" tee-shirt, it cuts down on the chances that you'll be noticed. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happy to say I'm from Gorleston on Englands 'sunny' east coast !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not particularly bothered as my alter ego is Mr Cellophane

Cellophane
Mister Cellophane
Shoulda been my name
Mister Cellophane
'Cause you can look right through me
Walk right by me
And never know I'm there...

from "Chicago" lyrics by Fred Ebb
Lurker
0 likes
I am more worried about a lot of other things, like bee colony collapse disorder for one! Did you know that bees pollinate over 95% of all the growing things on the planet...? makes being recognised seem a little lame really if they all die out... :S
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no problem at all. leeds.
Lurker
0 likes
In Yorkshire, but thats close enough, for now
Lurker
0 likes
There are a lot of Lushies in Yorkshire. I wasn't born here but live here now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
Not only do I not have any pictures up, but I,m from London and live in Newcastle. There are a lot of people living in those two cities.

Yeah there are alot of people from the North East on here, but to be fair, its a huge place.

The chances of somebody on this site knowing who you are, are slim to zero, but still, Country Durham in NE England is as specific as i feel is necessary. ; )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Manchester born and bred
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care is somebody I know spots me, Most me female friends are super fit so it's cool silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Birmingham
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
have my real pic and home town so in not that bothered
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if you do know me or think you know me then msg me or just msg me anyway lol