my uncles girlfriend

last reply
8 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i just need a little advice as im feeling confused, for years now i have had a feeling that my uncles girlfriend has feelings for me, shes very close and always telling her friends how good i am to her and how she wishs her hubby (my uncle) would be more like me. i was complaneing about a spot on my back a few weeks back at she offerd to pop it for me wicth sould have taken the matter of seconds. but it lead to about an hour of her "picking spots" wicth it felt more like a back rub than anything else and i sat inbetween her legs and i could feel her pussy geting warmer and warmer .any how my uncle and her have been rowing alot latly and now finaly spilt up, i was just thinking if i should tell her how i feel, i know from what my uncle says shes a very horny lady and likes dirty sex. im just now sure on how to find out if she wants to fuck me.? any replys would be a great help..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stop by her place and check on her to make sure she is ok after the break up.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Lurker
0 likes
....spot picking? Urgh. Least sexy way to show you're interested in someone ever.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigmanb
i just need a little advice as im feeling confused, for years now i have had a feeling that my uncles girlfriend has feelings for me, shes very close and always telling her friends how good i am to her and how she wishs her hubby (my uncle) would be more like me. i was complaneing about a spot on my back a few weeks back at she offerd to pop it for me wicth sould have taken the matter of seconds. but it lead to about an hour of her "picking spots" wicth it felt more like a back rub than anything else and i sat inbetween her legs and i could feel her pussy geting warmer and warmer .any how my uncle and her have been rowing alot latly and now finaly spilt up, i was just thinking if i should tell her how i feel, i know from what my uncle says shes a very horny lady and likes dirty sex. im just now sure on how to find out if she wants to fuck me.? any replys would be a great help..

*retch*

I agree with LittleBambi on this one.

Well, since she actually did this you can probably figure she is interested, but do you really want the hassle of hooking up with your uncle's EX and all the "ICK" factor that is associated with it? Really??

Never mind, I'm sure it will be a happily ever after. Good luck...

(P.S. You might want to check the spell checker on your phone/computer. It doesn't appear to be working AT ALL.)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

*retch*

I agree with LittleBambi on this one.

Well, since she actually did this you can probably figure she is interested, but do you really want the hassle of hooking up with your uncle's EX and all the "ICK" factor that is associated with it? Really??

Never mind, I'm sure it will be a happily ever after. Good luck...

(P.S. You might want to check the spell checker on your phone/computer. It doesn't appear to be working AT ALL.)

I'm with the gals... I think that even if she IS interested, it would be extremely BAD form on your part to try to hook up with this woman...

Think of the repercussions, the family get-togethers, how awkward it would be...

It sounds like lust to me, go and find someone with less baggage...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Isnt your Uncles wife your Aunt?

I agree with eveyone else, stay clear of this whole situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Or, do as I did when my uncle and his wife separated: Talk to her. Agree to fuck each other's brains out, but not to form any kind of romantic relationship. Then go have your fun, but let the past remain where it belongs; in the past. And do not confuse lust with love. Oh, I will always remember her kindly, and with perhaps a soft spot in my heart, but we both know it was never love. Incidentally, she is still very much in the family. When we meet, we hug, and that is all. Everythig is very comfortable. So I can assure everyone here, it CAN be done, but it requires the proper mindset.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Wild at Heart
0 likes
This makes perfect sense... I need to try this more often. I'm sure what happened here was that the white puss shooting out of the "spot" reminded her of a cum spurting penis... And duh, you're right there, penis and all. This is a very intimate act ...popping spots. The sex is just a natural progression. And I commend you for working the pimple popping angle. I'll add this to my repertoire.

And yeah... the reunions will be weird and your uncle might shoot you... AND it could ruin a lot of lives..

but pussy is pussy, man.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Horny-bacne-harvesting-cougars. That would be a 9.5 on the ultra dirty scale, I'd think.

Why didn't I think of that for a story plot device?

I think you should go for it, Bigman. Find out just how nasty she really is! You only live once. She might lead you to places you've never imagined.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.