last reply
43 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Tough guy
You scored 55% masculine, 76% athletic, 9% exotic, and 31% refined!

You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Yes please!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Buff bad boy
You scored 50% masculine, 53% athletic, 18% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Adventure man

You scored 60% masculine, 41% athletic, 55% exotic, and 38% refined!

You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quit after three questions. My answer would be neither to most of them.
Sophisticate
0 likes
70% Masculine, 53% Athletic, 64% Exotic, 44% Refined= Exotic Bad-Ass

It says "You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too"

That I want everything is not news. I am a Principessa, after all.
Lurker
0 likes
Exotic bad-ass

You scored 55% masculine, 65% athletic, 64% exotic, and 44% refined!
Lurker
0 likes
Adventure man

You scored 60% masculine, 47% athletic, 73% exotic, and 44% refined!
You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law.
Lurker
0 likes
Action movie star

You scored 70% masculine, 59% athletic, 55% exotic, and 69% refined!
You love a manly man and you don't have time for boys. You like someone who looks exotic and who takes care of his body and hygiene. That is a good idea in case you are trying to eat jello shooters off of his beautiful 6 pack. Someone like.....Jean-Claude Van Damme, Belgium's hottest export.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You scored 70% masculine, 88% athletic, 36% exotic, and 38% refined!
You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel.

I love it smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Tough guy

You scored 60% masculine, 71% athletic, 45% exotic, and 44% refined!
You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
Lurker
0 likes
Exotic bad-ass

You scored 80% masculine, 65% athletic, 55% exotic, and 31% refined!
You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Alot of the questions, i was thinking neither so had to force myself to choose
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Classic scorcher

You scored 75% masculine, 71% athletic, 36% exotic, and 56% refined!

You have picked my personal favorite type of man. Yes, man, not boy. The all-American and then some. You admire a buff body and manly features but someone who knows how to bathe himself and even though he's a scorcher, you could still bring him home to mom - as long as she keeps her hands off! Someone this hot would be......Victor Webster. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
Lurker
0 likes
Buff bad boy
You scored 50% masculine, 59% athletic, 27% exotic, and 31% refined!
You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I quit after three questions. My answer would be neither to most of them.

same here.

my ideal man has that strong quiet dominant side that adores me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tyking85

Pretty cool test! But I bet all the "Lesbians" are hating you right now! lol

Haha, lol. Let me check with my les friend here in lush smile
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
hmmmm i agree with some other women here...... i could not get past the first few because i could not see their faces because i cannot stand how they act.... sorry....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Adventure man!

You scored 65% masculine, 35% athletic, 64% exotic, and 50% refined!

You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law.

mmm... Jude Law... heart

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Classic Scorcher

You scored 65% masculine, 65% athletic, 45% exotic, and 63% refined!

You have picked my personal favorite type of man. Yes, man, not boy. The all-American and then some. You admire a buff body and manly features but someone who knows how to bathe himself and even though he's a scorcher, you could still bring him home to mom - as long as she keeps her hands off! Someone this hot would be......Victor Webster. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your result for The What type of MAN turns you on Test ...

Tough guy
You scored 70% masculine, 65% athletic, 36% exotic, and 31% refined!
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Lurker
0 likes
Mysterious boy

You scored 45% masculine, 35% athletic, 64% exotic, and 44% refined!
You like a man who is on the exotic side. Dark and mysterious but not over the top macho. You do, however like a little bit of bad boy in him and he sure knows what to do with his sleeker bod in the bedroom! Someone like.....Johnny Depp. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

Oh Johnny... ♥ LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Exotic bad-ass

You scored 75% masculine, 71% athletic, 73% exotic, and 38% refined!
You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right.

They were all far too muscular for my liking, I like a practical guy who enjoys the outdoors (and not a footballer!) with some muscle definition.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Adventure man
You scored 65% masculine, 35% athletic, 82% exotic, and 31% refined!
You like a man who doesn't need the crazy muscles to prove he is a 100% man. He is mysterious and his pictures make you want to jump into his head to see what is going on in there...or his pants I suppose. You like a little bad-ass in him and you may like someone like.....Jude Law. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.

Jude Law heart
Lurker
0 likes
You scored 65% masculine, 65% athletic, 18% exotic, and 50% refined!
You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Exotic bad-ass

You scored 90% masculine, 71% athletic, 55% exotic, and 44% refined!
You want everything in a man at the same time! Masculine, built like a Greek god, exotic and mysterious and even some bad-ass in there too. I think you would really like Freddy Ljungberg, the Swedish soccer player. He's the guy on the right. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
[url]http://[/url]
Matriarch
0 likes
Cheap way to try and get members to their dating site if you ask me.

I go with Rxtales on this one. Too many pretty boys.
Lurker
0 likes
Loved this test! Yummy ;)

Naughty boy

You scored 40% masculine, 47% athletic, 45% exotic, and 44% refined!

You like your men with a more boyish look. The huge muscle-popping men don't do it for you as much as the sleeker toned guys. You like the all-American look, but not the squeaky clean type - a little on the bad boy side. Someone like.....Ashton Kutcher. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Buff bad boy
You scored 45% masculine, 65% athletic, 36% exotic, and 19% refined!
You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!
Lurker
0 likes
Buff bad boy
You scored 50% masculine, 71% athletic, 36% exotic, and 50% refined!
You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys.