Lurker
0 likes
Hmm only 48%... thought it would be higher
Lurker
0 likes
71%!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I got distracted by the 'what kind of man do you go for' quiz twice!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know it's Ask the Gals but....

The Results ARE IN! You are

70% Slut

Your above score was normalized against the average, so don’t even TRY to disagree with us. Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 70% slutty.

Striving to be a man-whore lol.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
73% Slut

Your above score was normalized against the average, so don’t even TRY to disagree with us. Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 73% slutty.
Lurker
0 likes
76% Slut

Your above score was normalized against the average, so don’t even TRY to disagree with us. Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 76% slutty.
0 likes
75% Slut

Your above score was normalized against the average, so don’t even TRY to disagree with us. Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 75% slutty.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
84%

Is it bad that I'm a little disappointed I didn't get higher?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jessi_Leigh
84%

Is it bad that I'm a little disappointed I didn't get higher?

I expected more for me too. Don't worry haha.
Lurker
0 likes
97% slut cool
Lurker
0 likes
The Results ARE IN!

You are 85% Slut!

Your above score was normalized against the average, so don’t even TRY to disagree with us. Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 85% slutty.

(I expected that mine would be higher than that, too!)
Lurker
0 likes
82% id say about right due to drunken tendencies
Lurker
0 likes
59% far lower than I expected, maybe I am just a good clean living girl after all !!!!!!!!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Yay, no need to take a test, some people might have found it funny to call me a slut if I did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
68%

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Clever Gem
0 likes
63% thank god or that! I'm no slut, just very creative ;)
Lurker
0 likes
lol, 70%
Constant Gardener
0 likes
There's a slut-test on OKCupid? That site was lamer than lame a decade ago. Sounds like they are trying to become the new Plenty of Fish !
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
There's a slut-test on OKCupid? That site was lamer than lame a decade ago. Sounds like they are trying to become the new Plenty of Fish !

Oh pffft... your just jealous cause they took your question and answer sheet and called it the slut test
BTW I upgraded... here's your copy of my newest questionnaire

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
As my left testicle is prosthetic I'd have to check both boxes on the "are your breasts/balls real box.
I'm feeling pretty unique (not eunuch) about that!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
0% honest! *gigglefit*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
The Results ARE IN! You are78% Slut

Your above score was normalized against the average, so don’t even TRY to disagree with us. Science is certain, and so are we: you are absolutely 78% slutty.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I only scored 56%. Maybe because I never cheated, banged a friend's girlfriend while they dated (unless it was a mutual swap) or slept with a prostitute. I would have guessed all the group sex would have risen my score more than that.
Lurker
0 likes
62% for pretty much the same reason as you Buz
Lurker
0 likes
just take the test and i proud to say im 84% of a slut
Lurker
0 likes
73% for me. That can't be right...