Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

swallow after masturbation? Anal play during masturbation?

last reply
64 replies
15.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder how many guys (gay or straight) swallow their own cum after masturbation. Also, I was wondering how many straight men stimulate themselves anally while masturbating, either with fingers or toys.

I suppose I'm wondering if men participate in any of the sex acts they like for us to do.

You can be honest. I won't tell anyone. ;)
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Its probably a double standard that guys would expect the girl to swallow, but wouldnt do it themselves. Personally, no. The closest I have come is kissing the missus after a blowjob, even though I didnt blow in her mouth. The anal thing, I tried it once, did nothing for me, but I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. If my wife wanted to finger me, Id let her, just the same as the girls on other topics have said they would do something for their partner even if it wasnt a turn on for them, and there would be a trade in there somewhere....
0 likes
Quote by Rainy_Shiver
I wonder how many guys (gay or straight) swallow their own cum after masturbation. Also, I was wondering how many straight men stimulate themselves anally while masturbating, either with fingers or toys.

I suppose I'm wondering if men participate in any of the sex acts they like for us to do.

You can be honest. I won't tell anyone. ;)

I can honestly say yes to both. In fact last night my woman and I had a great love making session last night that had me finish an amazing orgasm inside of her. Wanting to give her even more pleasure, I ended up going down on her and bringing her to an orgasm of her own.

As for butt love, I do please myself anally while masturbating and LOVE it when woman gives me a prostate massage
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both also...not everttime....but yes when the mood strikes me
The Linebacker
0 likes
I guess I'm not as experimental as I would think but have never done either. I have no interest in the swallow thing, though have gone down on her after, I'm just careful. I might consider playing with my own butt but she always beats me to the punch and/or sticks hers in my face!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love anal play during masterbation ,ive always wanted to to swallow my cum but always chicken out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No to the first (but I have performed oral affter cumming in her), enthusiastic yes to the second.
Lurker
0 likes
When I am extra Horned up love a little anal stimulation
Lurker
0 likes
I've only had cum in mouth once when my girl friend kissed me after giving me a blow job, My thought was if she was willing to have it her mouth then i shouldn't worry about it. As far as anal play goes I don't do it myself, But I do like when it is teased drives me crazy.
Lurker
0 likes
YES to both! I love my butt plug!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have never tasted my cum. As far as anal play, I tried it to see if it would enhance the masterbation sensation. Didn't work out the way I hoped, but I had to try. I wouldn't have a hang up if my lady tried going there during a session, but nothing thus far.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the responses. I love how many sexually open minded guys we have around here! Such a turn on, guys...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes i have tasted my own cum,,off fingers and licking it off her breasts and even out of her.
and yes i enjoy anal stimulation.. either by myself or someone um giving me the finger.
Lurker
0 likes
I have tasted my own cum. I was curious to see what it really tasted like after reading some things from our Lush Ladies. As far as swallowing my own cum after masterbation... no. I have also experimented with stimulating myself anally with my fingers while masterbating and found that it's so much better when done by a partner. The more I read, the more I want to experiment and see what all the fuss is.

This is our little secret, right?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Rainy_Shiver
Thanks for the responses. I love how many sexually open minded guys we have around here! Such a turn on, guys...

And what about you Rainy...what do you do?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enthusiastic YES to both as well.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A enthusiastic yes to both!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
theres times where i have the urge to swallow my own cum and i have. the first time i was 15 years old and i ditched school because i wanted to masturbate and eat my own cum. and i squirted all over my face. The next time i did it was my first deployment in 09 i did it 3 times when my roommates where on patrol and the other was on a week long vacation in dubai for is hard work. I like to stimulate myself anally when I'm up for it, i cant give u a time or place. But when i drink my Bisexual side sure likes to come out =).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anal play yes but cumswallowing? Once tasted. Wasn't bad at all. But it's a strong psychological drive to see male seed enter the female body..
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I swallow my own cum on a regular basis,anal play with a vibe or a dildo adds to the pleasure,why not try it some time fellas,you might even enjoy it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes and yes love to do both
Lurker
0 likes
Only tasted my cum from kissing a woman after blowing me or when it ricocheted of the ceiling on to my face. OK. Maybe it always didn't make it to the ceiling. I have poked my finger up my ass while whacking off, but not very far and not often. Butt as always a good time was had by all.
Lurker
0 likes
Have only tasted my cum when going down on my wife after sex. Have tried anal play when masturbating and enjoyed it a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
yea to both. i like to finger my ass while wank and as for eating my own cum it get me real horny doin that and cummin on my own face. as i see it why ask a woman to do something i wouldn t do my self
Lurker
0 likes
yea to both. i like to finger my ass while wank and as for eating my own cum it get me real horny doin that and cummin on my own face. as i see it why ask a woman to do something i wouldn t do my self
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly I am taste it after masturbation and when I cum on my gf face and after kissing her, about anal play can be great and help too but only if my gf do it with her fingers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i will taste my own cum after masturbation if i know it will turn the other person on looking at me doing so... it does nothing for me otherwise
Lurker
0 likes
I typically do not eat my cum after I orgasm, but I love the taste of my pre cum once i get really going and it is oozing all over the place. I have gone down on my partner after cumming inside them and I don't mind that at all. As for the ass play, I have butt plugs, vibrating eggs, dildos, and so on and I love it all especially when on my own. My wife fortunately loves to use them on me as well when she is working me over. Best orgasms ever!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes to both. I think most men don't (or shouldn't) have an issue with these two activities.EZbjqER6BkhZXzhV
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love a man who is open to it all and adventurous and especially not freaked out about tasting his own cum. pesonallly, i love when my man cums inside me, licks my pussy immediately afterwards and then kisses me on my mouth - intensely intimate and erotic. anal play? both giving and receiving is awesome.