Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orally bi-males...are we too homophobic?

last reply
6 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Orally bi-males...are we too homophobic?

This is a topic for everyone to join in especially you women. It is obvious that women can be bisexual and its considered wonderful. However, when it comes to us blokes it seems it's a no-no. Why is that?

I have tried sucking a cock once and I enjoyed it. It was an opportunity that came about through a foursome. My g/f at the time was bisexual, and I thought hell, let's try it and see what the women love about it.

It was nice and I kind of felt like a woman inside for a few moments. What I liked the most was the smoothness and silkyness of a cock, and also the heat it produced when I put it in my mouth.

It's a shame we are no longer together but that's life. It was just an experimental attempt, I guess but I would do it again and probably go a lot further the next time.

So what is wrong with all the blokes that are scared to even touch someone else's cock leave alone get down on it.

All viewpoints welcome!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There may be some homophobic lines here by some, but not all. I have no desire to suck cock. None whatsoever. But I don't look down on any guy that does like it. Just like some people don't like anal, golden showers, or any number of things. Doesn't mean they think anyone who does them is gross. Not all things work for all people. I don't like to eat broccoli either. Doesn't make me a brocciphobe.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I agree there is a homophobic flavour that taints the concept of the "bisexual man" for a lot of people. And yes, there is definitely a double-standard. Being a bisexual female is socially trendy and plays into male fantasies. The 'bi' guy is still often something that ends up hidden or questioned.

I also think there's a different between a random experimental moment and a guy that is fluidly bisexual and has dated and had relationships with both genders.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that many gay men have come out of the closet who were previously married or identifying as hetero because of social pressures. A woman who knows a man admits to enjoying cock now and then may fear that he's just not come to grips with the fact that he's truly gay and she will end up as his 'social beard' if she is his girlfriend/wife, so they tend to avoid any guy that has these tendencies. Even outwardly bisexual girls seem to have the double-standard when it comes to how they see an experimental guy. It's ok for them, but not for their man.

It may also be that a bisexual guy that submits to another man is seen as a switch (submissive/dominant) and many women don't like to see their man as a submissive. Women are more typical in wanting that dominant/alpha-male in the bedroom and the idea of him on his knees or sucking cock just ruins their perception of him.

I consider myself a very sexually-open person and I've probably brought up at the least the concept of it with most guys I've been involved with (just to check!). None have ever shown any interest. None have reacted hyper-negatively (which to me indicates homophobia, or maybe they really *do* have something to hide...lol) but it's just never been their thing. I will admit if it ever did happen with a guy I was involved with, I probably would have mixed feelings about it, especially if it had been an ongoing thing. The reasons for this perhaps does stem from the fact that I have two female friends that were the 'transition-girlfriends' until their men had the nerve to come out of the closet and identify as gay instead of bisexual, and they felt very hurt/betrayed by the process.

As far as being supportive of bisexual guys though, I'm all for it, and it wouldn't bother me if it was a casual relationship. I'm just not sure how well I would do as the S.O. of one if I'm being totally honest with myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
As far as being supportive of bisexual guys though, I'm all for it, and it wouldn't bother me if it was a casual relationship. I'm just not sure how well I would do as the S.O. of one if I'm being totally honest with myself.

See, that's a point and a half for me to build on (my apologies for stealing your point)... in my experience with bisexual male friends (and an ex) I've always found, even if they haven't directly said it, that the ones that are true bisexuals (as opposed to the ones who like a sneaky male on male make out session once in a blue moon) never seem to be able to 'settle' down with one gender. There always seems to be a lot of flitting about. Whether this be in the form of cheating or in the sense that they never seem to stay in a relationship with one person for long.

Please note, that I'm sure this doesn't apply to all as I am, after all, basing this on my own personal experiences with people aged 30 or under (mostly under, as you can imagine). Perhaps as one gets older they become more sure of what their sexuality wants in the long run...even if they do still having a liking for the gender they haven't settled down with.

Back on track of the original post now..

I personally think that a lot of it stems from the fact that female bisexuals are encouraged due to men finding girl on girl action hot. Yes, there are girls out there that find guy on guy action hot, but they're few and far between....and in the big wide world, it does seem to be a bit of a tender point. It's something you might talk about with close friends...but probably not any more widely broadcasted than that.

I would continue to babble on for a bit...but my poor laptop is about to run out of battery and needs me to run to the charger and back at the speed of light. Neeeee-oooowwwww
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was 12, I was sexually abused by an 18 year old boy, twice my size. We didn't go 'all the way,' but it became uninteresting to me and I wanted to stop the fooling around. He wouldn't stop so I threatened to tell my parents. He responded by threatening to beat me up if I did. I tolerated his 'attention' for about a year until I finally flew off the handle at him which finally made him leave me alone. While I had a bad taste in my mouth (no pun intended) about gays, I still found a certain amount of sexual activity acceptable later on in life when I started swinging. I've engaged in fellatio, giving and receiving, and anal sex, giving and receiving, but not very much. I was curious about it, but found it not that much fun. I haven't done that in many, many years and have no desire now to ever do it again. Am I homophobic? -You betcha! -not because I'm afraid to try it, but because some of us just can't overcome the YUK factor.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HappyPappy
When I was 12, I was sexually abused by an 18 year old boy, twice my size. We didn't go 'all the way,' but it became uninteresting to me and I wanted to stop the fooling around. He wouldn't stop so I threatened to tell my parents. He responded by threatening to beat me up if I did. I tolerated his 'attention' for about a year until I finally flew off the handle at him which finally made him leave me alone. While I had a bad taste in my mouth (no pun intended) about gays, I still found a certain amount of sexual activity acceptable later on in life when I started swinging. I've engaged in fellatio, giving and receiving, and anal sex, giving and receiving, but not very much. I was curious about it, but found it not that much fun. I haven't done that in many, many years and have no desire now to ever do it again. Am I homophobic? -You betcha! -not because I'm afraid to try it, but because some of us just can't overcome the YUK factor.

Watch the rules.... or just, you know, read them. No under 16 stuff, no /abuse stuffs.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Damn PC's they're all AC and no DC!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
I don't consider myself bi sexual in the way of being equally attracted to males and females.
BUT, although I have a strong preference for women when it comes to sexual partners, I have sucked cock and I admit to enjoying it.
Any guys wanting to experiment for the first time.......I am willing to help out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a real bisexual since high school. I am 64 now. I have had wonderful relationships with members of both sexes. I Am mongomous , when I am with someone I care about. Yes, I can and have fallen in love with some men and women. Neither is better than the other, just different. Yes, I suck cock and love it. I can get fucked and love it, also I can fuck both sexes, and love it.

Is there a homophobia against Bi men? Absolutely. Both men and women are turned of by bi woman like I am. But mention a bi guy and women freak.This is why I never come out unless to an intimate partner.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.