guys ever wear panties?

last reply
161 replies
22.6k views
2 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i find it very arousing to wear sexy panties, i love the feeling and how soft it feels around me skin. They Don't just make it for women anymore since men love them so muh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If they dont make it for girls only any more, what are they called now? Manties?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, Manly Manties latinfoxy
Yeah dude (dannyboy) the thong I tried on though, I couldn't quite get used to that string going up the crack of my hairy ass, and my boys kept falling out of that less than generous little triangle patch of material that they sew into them things
And I'm not even hung like a horse?
Lurker
0 likes
AARGH - visuals Scoot, visuals... You know me and my imagination!!

(you're welcome!!)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL mazz,
After seeing that pic., I'm never wearing Manties again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
AARGH - visuals Scoot, visuals... You know me and my imagination!!

(you're welcome!!)

Im scared for life!!!!

You know Mazz between this and the whole ruinning my sex life for the whole year, i think you are in my hate mails to send list!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Gahhh....look at the cotton candy on that woman's thigh!

Disgruntled Santa Claus imposter? He shoulda stepped away from his fast food & three cases of beer addiction, thirty years ago.

I'd have to make a comment on his free balling in public, with some sort of snarky remark. Wouldn't you?

"Yo, Tubs...I shave my balls too, but I'm not so proud to tout 'em in public. Can ya slip your cue ball back into your corner pocket?"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Gahhh....look at the cotton candy on that woman's thigh!

Disgruntled Santa Claus imposter? He shoulda stepped away from his fast food & three cases of beer addiction, thirty years ago.

I'd have to make a comment on his free balling in public, with some sort of snarky remark. Wouldn't you?

"Yo, Tubs...I shave my balls too, but I'm not so proud to tout 'em in public. Can ya slip your cue ball back into your corner pocket?"

You made me spit coffee there...

(from laughing at what you wrote, I should clarify, huh??)
Lurker
0 likes
you can tell they not be control style panties. those would of his meat balls securely in place
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh dear lord, the 'manties' jibe was what drew me in but the pic... well.....

Really funny
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Oh dear lord, the 'manties' jibe was what drew me in but the pic... well.....

Really funny

My work here is done... thankyouverymuch!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well a certain man should be wearing a certain lady's panties, but it seems he dare not! You know who you are!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

You made me spit coffee there...

(from laughing at what you wrote, I should clarify, huh??)

I chuckled out loud while at work. I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything or it would ne running down my monitor right now! Damn that was funny.
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Yeah I have once. My ex g/f wanted me to dress up as a woman for her...so I had the full monty on. I must admit the stockings and suspenders felt fucking wonderful.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Well a certain man should be wearing a certain lady's panties, but it seems he dare not! You know who you are!!
Never say never because you know the answer!
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
A guy once purchased a pair of panties for me and surprised me by sending pics of him modeling them! It was all in good fun and I loved the confidence he had just to let go and have a bit of fun just to please his girl!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Scooter.....I'll get these for ya on Valentines Day!

sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love'm, but I've only worn them on my head.
Lurker
0 likes
God yes daily...l don't even own mens tighty white's ...for me it'll be a hot ' boi cuts' and yes even with some lace trim...oh my sweet cheels love it so VJ
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ummm.......yaaa i wear my wife's panties regularly..........its too sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it once just to see what it was like. I found a used pair that had been left in the campus laundromat at uni, so I wore them and came in them. As I've never done it again or wanted to I guess its not for me.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Lurker
0 likes
No I never have and I don't get how guys can feel sexy doing this.
0 likes
That is all I wear is lacy womens panties,every day all day because I threw all of my boy undies away a long time ago
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the only time i would is if my girl found another girls panties in my pocket then i would say they was my fetish lol smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love the feeling, but i only do it once and a while.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy wearing sexy thongs and panties. Makes me so hard