last reply
27.1k replies
913k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Pass!

FFS! Seriously, how many times have you started this thread??? They keep deleting them for a reason, because there are 2 or more already going!! Maybe try doing a search before you start a new thread? Good Luck!

Try this Fuck or Pass:

Fuck or Pass

or to mix it up and make it totally different (insert rolling eyes), we have this thread:

Kiss, Fuck or Pass
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Mazz, does that mean you're passing on me??

I can only be pleasant for so long and it's even less when I've had a few!

OK, if I were into chicks, I would totally be hitting that!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
im trying to be original.....and just have it aobut one person...lol......cuz I didnt know it was fuck or pass the person above you.....soo im just trying something new....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wolverinejr25
im trying to be original.....and just have it aobut one person...lol......cuz I didnt know it was fuck or pass the person above you.....soo im just trying something new....

Your trying to be "original" is asking all the women of Lush if they want to fuck just you? You started a thread just about you??? Are you suggesting we all start our own threads to see who would fuck us? Again, good luck with your something new, but I'm going to take a "Pass."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes...everyone one should be able to do their own thing.......sorry that I didnt know that "fuck or Pass" was a game about the person just above you and not just about the person who started it.....cuz I checked the other Fuck or Pass thread and the last person was a guy so I'll pass on that.....what a fun game lol......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pass
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i would probably fuck an alabama boy who has a boat.... lol... *fans flirtatiously*
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Mazz, does that mean you're passing on me??

I can only be pleasant for so long and it's even less when I've had a few!

OK, if I were into chicks, I would totally be hitting that!!

Be still my beating heart!!

You're ALWAYS hitting on me!!!

Sorry Alex, Pass, but only because I'm on a promise with CG...

(rofl)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly

Your trying to be "original" is asking all the women of Lush if they want to fuck just you? You started a thread just about you??? Are you suggesting we all start our own threads to see who would fuck us? Again, good luck with your something new, but I'm going to take a "Pass."

Maybe I should start a thread called Fuck. Wont even give them the option to pass, that should be new and exciting!!!
Lurker
0 likes
FUCK..............

BEFORE I GET PASSED ON...........JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.I AM VERY RICH

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
fuck to both of the girls above me....
Head Nurse
0 likes
im with mazza, CG, & alex: really gotta keep going for the same oooo so tired theme?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
heyyyy lol whatcha doin later? fuck
Lurker
0 likes
definately fuck!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pass
Lurker
0 likes
Fuck for Bill, but only if it's On A Boat! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
def fuck
Lurker
0 likes
all in, fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Pass, he is too young