Rimming, yes or no?

last reply
292 replies
39.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello guys! Any opinion on rimming? Would you do it, or no?
Lurker
0 likes
I do almost anything a woman wants so yeah.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely love it its really sensual but do make sure your clean
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely, always a pleasure when a woman's never felt it before and she's surprised when you move from her pussy to her bum, which do you prefer?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by colonelmustard
Absolutely, always a pleasure when a woman's never felt it before and she's surprised when you move from her pussy to her bum, which do you prefer?

I rather him eat me out, but suprise me by switching back and forth(:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes, it's a nice intro into anal for a girl too. Lets them know pleasure can be had back there.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as she's clean it's all good
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Lurker
0 likes

there are prerequisites though. Hygiene being one.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If the girl wants it, I will give it. Hard.
Lurker
0 likes
i do with pleasure, excited now just with the thougth
Lurker
0 likes
I'd do it, in fact I've done it and had it done to me and it's one of the most erotic things to give and receive. As long as it's clean, I'll go there regardless of where "there" is. I love the way a woman tastes and how it changes depending on where you are licking, sucking or just generally savoring and the butt hole is no different. It's a great bonus if she enjoys spanking as well *wicked grin*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I think it is a treat for both
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is one of the most intimate things a couple can do. Personally, I love licking my girl's bum hole whilst playing with her pussy. In my experience it is the hottest foreplay and always leads to great sex smile but lets be realistic, always after a hot shower together
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Love to, especially as a prelude to anal sex. Love it if she does it to me as well.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
I did it once, but only after my ex asked me to do it. I wouldnt just do it while Im down there, I have no idea when she last backed one out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, definately. Would prefer post shower/bath, but if I'm worked up that wouldn't be essential.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES, as long as she is clean it is game on to watch her squirm......
Any idiot can destroy, it takes a special person to create, inspire others, & enhance life to its fullest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. But only after the wife gets out of the shower. iT SMELLS AND TASTSE A HOLE LOT BETTER.
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
Yesssssssssss Pleasssssssssssssse. Hubby does it so well, what a complete turn-on. I can play with myself while he does that and love to finish with an orgasm while he pounds my butt later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I have yet to meet a woman who does not find it pleasurable, and isn't that the whole point? Very, very intimate way of showing affection and giving pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
I have not, as my wife will not allow anything around there....but I feel after cleaning it well, I would LOVE to.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd do it in heart beat if she'd let me...as long as her body is clean I'd do anything to her!!!
Classified
0 likes
Annilingus can be such a good experience to heighten the pleasure of cunnilingus!
As with everything, trust and consideration from all.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Have done it to my girl a number of times. She loves it! Just got to get the favour returned now...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes to giving maybe to receiving
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving and receiving!