Watching your partner have sex

last reply
96 replies
15.7k views
3 watchers
13 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've asked this question before but only had one response, so I'm gonna give it another shot you all.
Any stories or curiosity of watching your partner have sex with another either of the opposite or same sex,
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure this type of question has been posted a few times before, so maybe that is why you had a poor response.

No, I have no interest in seeing that. As I've said before, I don't share and I don't play well with others. The thought makes me clench my fists a bit, so it's definitely a NO! ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
I'm sure this type of question has been posted a few times before, so maybe that is why you had a poor response.

No, I have no interest in seeing that. As I've said before, I don't share and I don't play well with others. The thought makes me clench my fists a bit, so it's definitely a NO! ;)

CG - I'm pretty certain there's a thread about that too!!!

Bwaahahahahah
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for your responses
I'm a newbie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah I want to do that right about the time I want her to Lorrainne Bobbit me. Or in other words not only no, but HELLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
1 like
I want to want to, but I don't know that I want to
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It has actually interested me to watch my partner have sex with another woman. Then again, I am interested in having a threesome too. xD
Advanced Wordsmith
3 likes
I've watched my wife with both! I loved it and thought it was extremely erotic! numerous times. I will get to writing those stories before too long.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
This is something I would enjoy... alas, my wife isn't interested in giving it a try. I guess I have to wait till someone seduces her.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it would break my heart to see my boyfriend enjoying someone else.
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, I'm not sure if I could or not. However, the thought of him being with another hot girl really really turns me on. I think of it often and it really gets me going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would not bother me to know about or to watch my partner have sex with another woman, because I would feel that a woman could provide something that I, by virtue of gender, could not. But it would bother me a great deal to know about or watch her having sex with another man.

That said, knowing about previous partners or, as in the case of my ex-wives, partners after we had broken off our relationship, does not bother me. In fact, that can be somewhat erotic. MY ex-wife was telling me about her most recent encounter, and I found it arousing.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I think it's a really sexy fantasy. The thought of women I've been with or the one I'm with fucking another man is a turn on. In my fantasies she's always sluttier too. I have no idea why I find it so sexy but I do. One of my favorite things is laying in bed while a girl tells me about some of the sluttiest things she has done in her past. Like full on details. Down to what she was wearing, sex acts, follow ups, and how quickly she gave it up. I love all of those details.

That said, I only find it hot in fantasy. Her actually fucking another guy while I'm with her would piss me off. But her past conquests are super interesting to me.
Lurker
0 likes
i have seen my girlfriend have sex with another girl. does that count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could watch her with another woman and would even be more than happy to join in but with another guy I don't know, guess it would depend on the situation and my mood at the time.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Lurker
0 likes
No, no and no. I'd walk off instantly.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I thought I replied to this but here goes...

I enjoy watching some other gal have sex with my guy!
I know what he does and how he feels and to see someone else experience him is a super hot turn on for me!

It drives me crazier and makes me want to climax so badly too!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
I have a young lover he is 17 years younger than me and he also loves me telling him about my other experiences. I thought he is quite weird but obviously not the only one. I dont like hearing about all his other lovers.
Lurker
1 like
Being a girl with no fixed relationship or even a regular boyfriend, perhaps I'm not qualified to comment on this topic.

However, I recall some five years ago I was having a 'sort of' relationship with a guy - but also with another girl. On one occasion whilst enjoying love making with my girl friend, my b/f turned up completely unannounced.

To cut a long story short, he ended up naked along with us two girls and root deep inside my g/f. The whole thing was so erotic and to watch him thrusting in and out of her - to kiss her as she orgasmed - twice - then to finally see his own orgasm as he ejaculated his seed within her - drove me wild with lust.

The downer was that I had to wait 20 minutes for him to recover and re-gain his erection before he could fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by JustSara
Being a girl with no fixed relationship or even a regular boyfriend, perhaps I'm not qualified to comment on this topic.

However, I recall some five years ago I was having a 'sort of' relationship with a guy - but also with another girl. On one occasion whilst enjoying love making with my girl friend, my b/f turned up completely unannounced.

To cut a long story short, he ended up naked along with us two girls and root deep inside my g/f. The whole thing was so erotic and to watch him thrusting in and out of her - to kiss her as she orgasmed - twice - then to finally see his own orgasm as he ejaculated his seed within her - drove me wild with lust.

The downer was that I had to wait 20 minutes for him to recover and re-gain his erection before he could fuck me.
Probably, having 'no fixed relationship' helps or for people who are open!
Sig removed by admin: Too awesome.

(500px x 150px max)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have both watched each other have sex with others of both sexes. It is very hot but very dangerouus due to the jealousy potential
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really wouldn't know until I/he met someone where the topic occurred to either of us. So far no one has struck our/his fancy though.

I doubt it will ever happen, but I wouldn't directly say I was against it. There's too many variables to consider.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It was not a strongly bonded relationship but I have seen my "girlfriend" have sex with another guy I found them both together on bed having anal sex. It was really hot. I walked away in order to let them have their privacy but later my girlfriend came searching for me we ended the three of us in the bed having wild sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really enjoyed watching, and sometimes joinng my wife with other men, could not get her to try another woman!
Lurker
0 likes
Never! It would bring no pleasure to me to see him with another woman. I would feel dirty and not in a good way. I do not judge others for having open relationships, but it's not for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I couldn't handle it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i couldnt handle it, in paper sounds great but in reality i think i would feel betrayed hurt and cheated on even if i told him it was ok to do it. So i say no and just leave it as a fantasy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nearly my biggest fantasy. We have had a 3some, but I would love to just sit back and watch her serve another man.