Kissing her afterwards

last reply
121 replies
15.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
After you've cum in a girls mouth is the smell of your own cum on a her breath a turn on or turn off to you?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I have no problem kissing my lady after I've cum in her mouth. While it isn't an issue after my cancer even before I felt that if she would take it how could I be rude enough to think it gross?
Most girls will kiss after I go down on them and I don't see a huge difference
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's neither a turn on or turn off for me. In fact when I first started masturbating in young teenage years, I tasted it out of curiosity anyway.

That said, I kiss my girl on her mouth after she gives me oral. I mean, she got my cum in her breath is beacuse of me. Of course I give her a kiss on the mouth.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Classified
0 likes
Neither. After I have consumed as much pussy juice a I can I will often kiss my wife.
After she has expertly pleasured me, we may kiss.
I would not want to have my cum!
A kiss and cuddle,
to bath in satisfaction, before...
Well one might have to go to work or, if fortunate, FUCK!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't really care. It becomes a turn on when we're out I. Public after and she kisses me and I can taste it.
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH MOST CERTAINLY .... I LOVE HE IDEA OF MY TONGUE SWIMMING IN HER WARM CUM FILLED MOUTH .... THESE KISS OFTEN CARRY ON FOR QUITE SOMETIME .... ITS VERY SENSUAL AND USUALLY VERY PROLONGED ...... DITTO WHEN THE ROLES ARE REVERSED !
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes.... strangely I am not keen on my own cum after I have had an orgasm, but during sex, the taste of my pre cum, or non orgasm ejaculate, turns me on completely. We freeze cum so that we can play with it during sex, and it is a huge turnon for both of us. The biggest longest orgasms happen this way.
Lurker
0 likes
Its a turn on as well as eating her pussy after I have cum inside it!!
Lurker
0 likes
I can't say that it's either Kimasa. It's just another part of the eroticism of orally pleaseing your partner. If I had to choose though, I'd say pleasure because of how it got there in the first place.
Lurker
0 likes
not a big deal either way... and would be rude to not kiss after she swallowed, even if you don't like it
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is important to kiss my girl after she does that for me. I wouldn't say it turns me on or off, but it lets her know I appreciate what she did. She always swallows anyway so I hardly ever taste much cum, but either way I would kiss her afterwards.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem at kissing a girl after i"ve cum in her mouth,its even better if she doesnt swallow so we can enjoy a tasty cumswap kiss so we can both enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
almost an absolute must - apart form mutral trust and respect - the taste of your cum with her saliva - a very sensual, sexual moment. Even better if you have her cum on your lips - a heavinly cocktail
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wouldn't know Kimasa, I've never had a girl get me to orgasm from oral sex.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Lurker
0 likes
Ive done it before, its not the worst, I would do it again
Lurker
0 likes
It's a turn on, plus, we kiss after I go down on her so it's only fair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the smells produced by sex are a turn on for me. So no problem here.
Lurker
0 likes
No problem for me,wouldn't expect anyone to do anything I wouldn't do,hehehe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like but not doing that often
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
neither one... but hey if she let me cum in her mouth the least i can do is kiss her
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
love kissing after the taste is so good beside it turns us both on again
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it! In fact I hope that I get some of my cum with that kiss.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by suckmefuckme
I have no problem at kissing a girl after i"ve cum in her mouth,its even better if she doesnt swallow so we can enjoy a tasty cumswap kiss so we can both enjoy it.

Thanks for your comments. A mans cum leaves a strong pungent aroma on the breath so I was asking if the strong smell of your own cum on her breath after coming in her mouth is a turn on or turn off when kissing her afterwards?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I do, or rather did, find the taste to be an actual turn on but then I have bi leanings so perhaps I am not the norm in this regard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hartclass
almost an absolute must - apart form mutral trust and respect - the taste of your cum with her saliva - a very sensual, sexual moment. Even better if you have her cum on your lips - a heavinly cocktail

couldn't agree with hartclass more...something insanely erotic and sensual not to mention intensely intimate about the whole experience. it also goes both ways - i would almost insist on kissing and tasting my pussy juices on my lovers lips and tongue after he's gone down on me and made me cum in his mouth. for me personally, the whole experience is a must
Lurker
0 likes
i have nothing against it, but i understand how some guys do. its all in preference i guess lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The whole experience is a must and very special!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
After you've cum in a girls mouth is the smell of your own cum on a her breath a turn on or turn off to you?

its pretty nasty tbh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After cumming in her mouth I always make a point of kissing her, it doesnt smell but it is sticky if I dont wipe it off