4-5 (36 votes) 12%
5-6 (107 votes) 36%
6-7 (126 votes) 42%
7-8 (87 votes) 29%
8-9 (20 votes) 7%
9+ (14 votes) 5%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
well all guys are curious to how thy compare with other cocks, usually thinking they are small

How big are you. Be honest because (girls will vouch for this) size doesn't matter
Clumeleon
0 likes
You haven't included a metric.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by clum
You haven't included a metric.

this is AMURIKA! we don't do metrics! convert to our system or prepare to be squashed, you damn Uropeons!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by hornyinnorwich
well all guys are curious to how thy compare with other cocks, usually thinking they are small

How big are you. Be honest because (girls will vouch for this) size doesn't matter

oh, honey, you've been taking to the wrong girls. size is the ONLY thing that matters.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

oh, honey, you've been taking to the wrong girls. size is the ONLY thing that matters.

I will vouch for this. Rachel is all about size. She constantly criticizes the size of my feet, the size of my car, the size of my wallet, the size of my earlobes... I'm never good enough.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Size does of course matter. I am 7.5 when erect
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
welll its a good question........................being honest my penis when erect is 6 inches long n 2 inches thick....................................
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well . .. .. I often wounder how some of these guys measure their cock - - But as for me, I am AVERAGE, when fully hard just a touch over 6 inches & about 2 around also. The True Average In The World Is sorry dreamers ; 5, 5 1/2, 6 inches.
Clumeleon
0 likes
As it happens, I'm a maths student who doesn't own a ruler. I'm afraid any measurement I gave you would be a guess at best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not going to lie here. I am exactly 5 inches fully erect (look at my pictures and you will see) and I have been with a couple of women, and none of them have complained.

It's not all about the size. It's the "motion in the ocean" and knowing how to use it to please the one you are with that matters.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Lurker
0 likes
To tell the truth...5 1/2 inches when hard.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I'm fine I'm between 7-8 anyway but I used to think that was small

What's your opinion?
Introverted lurker
0 likes
Well as a "fluffy" man the 4"-5" is one of the reasons I'm still a virgin at 28y old. My personality just can't seem to make up for my looks & lack of size. I dont care what people say, the lack of size can affect confidence.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
- Albert Einstein
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Root to tip 6". I check twice a day very thouroly.(sometimes for several hours, lol). Usually I'm reading @ lush stories while I'm checking.
Lurker
0 likes
5 1/2"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
5 3/4
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a difference that depends on how exactly it's measured. When I was being overly anxious about size, all the more reputable data sets that I found (mostly what Wikipedia referenced) used measuring on the top of the penis, which is a shorter but more consistent distance than measuring from the bottom.

... And 6" (from top).
Lurker
0 likes
Size definately matters. Dont be fooled by woman that say is doesnt. They either havent had a decent size or they are being polite.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
to be honest when fully hard 8 1/2 inch long 2 inch wide
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hung like a field mouse wishing I was hung like a hamster.wkDBKzdszsnokY7z
And 6" top measurement
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
erm depends normal day 7inches nearly 3 thick, and only an especially good day touches 8 but only when very aroused
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by lugnut1369
Well as a "fluffy" man the 4"-5" is one of the reasons I'm still a virgin at 28y old. My personality just can't seem to make up for my looks & lack of size. I dont care what people say, the lack of size can affect confidence.

It's in your head, man! Lack of size can affect confidence but it doesn't have to.

Forget you even have a penis until it comes time to use it. At that stage, you can only work with what you've got. If someone bails because you're too small then that's their hang-up; it's not your fault and you're better off without them.

Four to five inches isn't crazily small. The problem isn't your cock, it's your lack of a can-do attitude. Go forth and screw!

On another note, I'm thinking of going into motivational speaking. Thoughts?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
dependant in some casez size dnt mattr but i hv nly been with smll guys nd th biggst i think was nly 6inch but i enjoyd tht very much so yeah i guess just depends on th perzun performing at th tym nd reciver at th tym f it doez or not
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine is 7" long from its base and just over 2" in diameter. It is really funny though, it shrinks up like a Shar Pei and accordions in on itself when flaccid.
It then can get as small as 1-2" exposed, the rest is retracted inside. This happened after I turned 38, my dick never did this when I was younger. Any
other guys have this? BTW - I never had a disappointed GF from its use......
Any idiot can destroy, it takes a special person to create, inspire others, & enhance life to its fullest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dr Oz says you need only 3 1/2 to get her pregnant!
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by jem3
Mine is 7" long from its base and just over 2" in diameter. It is really funny though, it shrinks up like a Shar Pei and accordions in on itself when flaccid.
It then can get as small as 1-2" exposed, the rest is retracted inside. This happened after I turned 38, my dick never did this when I was younger. Any
other guys have this? BTW - I never had a disappointed GF from its use......

Mines only about 1" when flaccid but 7ish when erect
Lurker
0 likes
mine is seven inches when fully hard and two inces wide
Lurker
0 likes
mine is between 6.5 and 7 closer to 7 may even be a little more. the only person your penis size trulely matters to is yourself..yea women pefer larger ones but whenever a women meets you she don't know what you got.. your penis is not why she likes,,however tellher its 2 inchs smaller then it is that way she will be impressed either way,,but i guess this works better with 7 inchs rather then 4 inchs..
Classified
0 likes
7.5 - 8 ' and about 7 round
Never had a complaint,
well only once!
Loves attention!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney