Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How to introduce bonding slowly over time?

last reply
10 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've been talking to my boyfriend about bonding. I'm completely into it, I brought it up myself. But he's not so sure. I was curious as to how to introduce it into our sex life slowly over time. (:
Divine Rapscallion
0 likes
Do you mean tying up one another, that sort of thing? That is bondage.

Bonding is more of an emotional process.

Start simple. Don't go overboard and try to do fancy Shibari bondage or some such thing from the get-go. Take it one step at a time — as you said, slowly and over time is the way to go about it. Just have fun, but be safe. Never tie anything so tightly that it restricts blood flow, and never leave a bound person unattended. Good luck!
Maggie R
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To convince your bf, as a starter, I would suggest to get a handcuff first, which you can get at most adult stores. Then during the foreplay or intercourse, playfully cuff yourself or him on the bed, and check how he likes the idea.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HK4167
To convince your bf, as a starter, I would suggest to get a handcuff first, which you can get at most adult stores. Then during the foreplay or intercourse, playfully cuff yourself or him on the bed, and check how he likes the idea.

Easier to get out of if someone decides they don't like it
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks much guys!(:

Looks like I'll be making a stop before I go to his house;D
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
LOL... after all the talk on the forums about 'sounding' and 'figging', I swear I thought "bonding" might be some new sexual kink involving crazy-glue or something.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. I think she meant bondage but bonding comes from the word bonds so it makes sense. Yeah like the other posters have mentioned something like a pair of handcuffs or soft scarfs might be the start. I've been cuffed or tied up several times. I prefer the cuffs tho and the kind where they don't dig so much into the wrists works better. If the headboard is metal then thats better b/c u can put the chain thru there. That way depending on who is on top can control the pace of the ride or whatever. If it is woman on top then she can control the ride, the bj/hj whatever. If it is man on top then he can control the pace. But the most important thing is commuication and knowing when to stop if either one/both become uncomfortable.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'd say you should use leather cuffs not metal cuffs, far more comfortable and are less likely to cause marks that can be hard to explain for your friends without proof you spent the night in jail.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone know a sexy bail bondsman?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
Anyone know a sexy bail bondsman?

No, but I know an incredibly sexy attorney, does that count?
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster