Watching

last reply
73 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gals, if your partner asked you to have sex with someone else while he watched, would you?
Seeker
0 likes
That is a question you never know the answer to unless the situation presents itself.
Lurker
0 likes
Disclaimer: I'm not into watching my partner having sex with another. It's just a question.

Back to the show...
Lush Legend
0 likes
Nope........
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
jeeze another one of those gross pictures. where do you get those? LOL
Lush Legend
0 likes
why does their mouth's look bloody.....

LOL!!!! oh roc ya did it again......
Lurker
0 likes
It's just an artistic pic. I made it all b&w, except for their tongues. I just happen to think two gals kissing a guy is hot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Melly and I once had a threeway with a girl we met in Orlando. At first it bothered me to see her touching the other girl, but she kept pulling me in with them and eventualy we relaxed and enjoyed the experience.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
It's just an artistic pic. I made it all b&w, except for their tongues. I just happen to think two gals kissing a guy is hot.

that is hot.....no argument there......but creepy pic....LOL!!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Gfire
Melly and I once had a threeway with a girl we met in Orlando. At first it bothered me to see her touching the other girl, but she kept pulling me in with them and eventualy we relaxed and enjoyed the experience.

Nice G......
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Quote by roccotool

that is hot.....no argument there.....BUT....two guys kissing a girl is VERY HOT!!! LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
Did you talk about it with Melly afterwards, G?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes. Quite a bit. We both decided that we enjoyed the sex but have not looked to hook up for a threeway since. That was two years ago.
Lurker
0 likes
I feel you learn from every experience and from that one you both found it wasn't your bag.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No i wouldn't lol, Rocco, is that picture actually you?
Lurker
0 likes
No, it's not me. I'd never have a pic online showing me licking two women's breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
To have sex with someone else before the eyes of your partner she should be your old girlfriend.
Lush Legend
0 likes
and why is that professor?
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Tech, was Rocco Gene Simmons in his former life?? LOL
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
That depends on who he asked me to have sex with...

Totally! I agree!

Besides. Guys in a serious relationship are so much more jealous . Ive been wanting a threesome, but it doesn't seem like its happening.
Lurker
0 likes
Gene Simmons is an asshole. Rocco isn't.

often

snicker