Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you let your GF/Wife/Current partner bite u during intercourse?

last reply
57 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For me, personally, yes. Especially if that is what she wants. I don't mean harder enough to do any real damage but a trickle of blood drawn is okay. It feels erotic to me to have my sex partner bite my neckor shoulder during sex play. I honestly think the sensation turns me on more and I get harder and can have a really intense orgasm that way. Anyways thanks for checking out the post. Let me know what y'all think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and she does frequently bite during sex. I enjoy it very much.
Lurker
0 likes
Thats cool. Does she draw blood or just leave welts?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No blood, just light bruises, welts, that sort of thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I C. Well thats cool u two can enjoy that.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. Well to each their own I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
Lol. I know. The penis is too sensitive for that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it when it's gentle nibbling. One woman developed piranha-like tendencies and the only way to get her to desist was a bit of a cuff on the ear. The rest of her
actions during sex were sublime.
Lurker
0 likes
draw blood - no way!, just for fun - hel yes,very sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yess would lovee ittt
Lurker
0 likes
lol. well like i said my girl is a bit of a biter. i'm a bit of a sucker for rough sex.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah i suppose drawning blood is a bit of a fetish.
Lurker
0 likes
Hell yeah! But she could only bite my shoulder. Being the control freak I am, I'd be afraid she'd bite my jugular, but biting is a huge turn on for me, ad long as I get to bite her back. Only thing I won't tolerate is my slave biting me. That deserves punishment.
Lurker
0 likes
Well. I don't believe in slave/master mentality mate. But I've never had to worry about that with my girl tho. She has chomped on my ear before and ofcourse my shoulder, thigh, etc.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't fully get it either, but I love it nevertheless. Nothing better than a bit of friendly biteage :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes!!!
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah. Well the thing is my girl and I are big Twilight/True Blood fans so a lot of our play involves nipping and biting and the occasional blood letting.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Yes I love it, especially when I'm fucking her. That kind of reaction tells me she is really excited.
As others have said though no blood though. That's way to much
Clumeleon
0 likes
Yeah, we like biting. Never drawn blood before, but people do get carried away sometimes.
Lurker
0 likes
It was known to happen at times with one special woman. Have to admit, I miss it.
Lurker
0 likes
I like biting... some scratching with nails is erotic too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah I like to bite my gf especially her ass...
The Linebacker
0 likes
She bites me, but not that hard, not enough to draw blood or leave mush of a bruise.
Lurker
0 likes
Lite biting absolutely! Nothing like Cape Fear, that still haunts me!
Lurker
0 likes
I love biting, especially on the tendon on the inside of my thigh or on my shoulder as he cums. It's a total turn on!! A bit of a mark/bruise is fabulous, but definitely not hard enough to draw blood!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to bite and be bitten, don't know about the drawing blood but it might be fun to try once.
Veni, vidi, vici" Julius Caesar 47 BC
Lurker
0 likes
well....I've had blood drawn once. Friggin' lil vampire. Lol. Make sure that the both of u are into it and keep some bandaids handy.