I need help finding a story

last reply
4 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I read a story about 8 months ago and it was about a brother and sister who had sex and the sisters friends caught them and made them have sex and took a picture and used it as blackmail and the parents were away visiting there other sister who was pregnant with her dads kid and the sister friend ends up being his sister because her mom was the brothers dads sister and they had a mid together so something to help to find it might be brother sister friend that's all I remember from the story and I can't find it so if anyone can help that would be great thanks
0 likes
im also looking for this story.
anyone familiar with the summary he gave?
Lurker
0 likes
Try searching for the tags "incest", "blackmail" and "pregnant" and in future, remember to "favourite" stories that you like, that way it's easier to go back to them. Good luck searching.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it was some time ago that you saw this story it may no longer be here. The stories are tied to the members' accounts and if they delete their account the stories are removed from the site. Blackmail and forced sex are against site guidelines and so it is also possible that the story may have been flagged and deleted.

As Gurlyboy says, there is a search function. If you can remember the title or a line from the story that may help. Good luck.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
]Hi there, I've trying to find this group of stories about these Asian teens in America and the have this "group" between them the guys are the masters and the girls are the pets, they all live in the same culdisc together and as soon as they get home from school they strip down and do their homework but when one of the guys wants a bj their pet comes right to them and starts. it's a multiple part story with bdsm, spanking, anal, oral, and regular sex, if someone can help me out by knowing the name of it or finding it that would be amazing! They were written a few years ago and for the past couple of days I've searched and search but I can't find it. It was really hot and steamy and I want to find it again. Thanks for the help!
Unsuregirl19