Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would Any of The Guys Wear This For His Lady?

last reply
49 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys,

I saw this online today. It is a penis extender. If you were not quite as large as your lady may enjoy, would you consider wearing something like this to enhance her pleasure? From what I understand, you put your cock inside it and it is very life like. And you also get pleasure from it. I believe it comes in different sizes too up to 10".

I am just curious if you would go the "extra mile" for your lady or would you say No Way, I am what I am?

And ladies, would you ever ask your man to try this?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nikki,

I have seen these first hand and it was at a party where someone brought it in to get others opinions.

They are nice for the guys of lessor endowments but they don't feel all that much better than a strap on or a dildo to many of us.

I believe it was our mindset that it was not a "free reign" on the design like some of the dildos out there and the fact that it is somewhat hollow to allow a guy to wear it. So it didn't really feel right.

But this was more of a party situation and we probably weren't really taking it as seriously as a couple who are looking to help or enhance their situation.

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Hi, I don't feel i need one (lol) But I would play along with if it was something she wanted. Terry
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If it would be for the happiness of my girl, why not? I mean, I do lack in size so if that's what she wants, and if it's gonna make her happy then it's okay. It may sound too corny, but I care more about my partner more than myself when it comes to sex.
Lurker
0 likes
If she asked me to wear it, yes, I would. But I'd make her buy a second one so she could return the favor... : )
0 likes
I'd do it if she wanted. I've had no complaints in that department -- only compliments! But, I'd be game nonetheless.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sure! Never had a problem with toys, I really love to see and hear a woman cum. How we get there, I don't care!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by itslikeuhoh
If it would be for the happiness of my girl, why not? I mean, I do lack in size so if that's what she wants, and if it's gonna make her happy then it's okay. It may sound too corny, but I care more about my partner more than myself when it comes to sex.

Ditto.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't really need one. But if she asked nicely maybe
Lurker
0 likes
anything that helps make the woman happy is my chief saying.............
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't feel like I need one. But if she asked. After the initial shock. I'd do it to make her happy
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Lurker
0 likes
Looks like it would be a hoot. If asked nicely I can be convinced to try many things. May be a bit like spectator sport. But who doesn't like to watch now and then?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Guys,

I saw this online today. It is a penis extender. If you were not quite as large as your lady may enjoy, would you consider wearing something like this to enhance her pleasure? From what I understand, you put your cock inside it and it is very life like. And you also get pleasure from it. I believe it comes in different sizes too up to 10".

I am just curious if you would go the "extra mile" for your lady or would you say No Way, I am what I am?

And ladies, would you ever ask your man to try this?

[img][/img]

no i like a man for what he is...
Lurker
0 likes
With Cyberkitty on this one from a girl's perspective... I've been with guys a little less than average (though nothing extremely small) and have found them to be just as pleasuring as those on the larger side provided they have some knowledge of a girl's body.

I wouldn't like it if I was asked to change/enhance myself...we are what we are, live with it and, more importantly, enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah I'd give it a go why not, as long as I didn't have to use it every time, and it makes her happy. That and I'd hopefully get something I liked in return ;)
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I would, I know I am on the small side so something like that could be very useful to me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Of course anything for my lady. If that's what she wants she can have it as long as she's not asking for it everytime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If my lady asked I would give it a go but color me skeptical... I doubt this works very well.
Lurker
0 likes
if my girl asks me ,yea sure but stil it wld be only occasional ..
Lurker
0 likes
nope...dont need to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would do it for her. As long as I get to help pick it out : )~
Lurker
0 likes
no i would not. i think it is degrading that a girl would think i need it. if my girlfriend ever asked me to wear something loke that i would break up with her right away.
i would't ask her to wear something to make her pussy tighter.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If that's what she wanted I would definately do it for her, but it could not become a nightly thing once in a while is ok but not every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if 2 people love each other thay should be open to exploring any fantasies they are both comfortable with.... This one is an easy yes.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Fantasy and fulfillment are critical parts of any relationship. Once denied I believe they fester until becoming an open wound in the heart of the one denied.

I have in the past tried some things that surprised me simply because the woman I was with thought it would be hot. Basically I feel the my line is crossed by the direct application of pain or urine/ scat games. Fortunately I've never encountered those but that would not be "sex" to me.

Other then that though if it turns my Lady on I'm willing to do most anything that gets her hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i guess it would depend on how she presented the idea to me... there are very few boundaries i wouldn't cross to satisfy my woman, but if it somehow got stuck into my head that she thinks i'm lacking in that department and wanted me to use that the majority of the time i would end up resenting her and ending whatever relationship we had
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would wear anything my partner asked me to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure. Why not?
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by loveslegs
i guess it would depend on how she presented the idea to me... there are very few boundaries i wouldn't cross to satisfy my woman, but if it somehow got stuck into my head that she thinks i'm lacking in that department and wanted me to use that the majority of the time i would end up resenting her and ending whatever relationship we had

Yeah, what he said.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Wild at Heart
0 likes

It would be like asking a size 4 girl to wiggle into a size 0 pair of jean shorts... I'd try to put it on but it would probably just end up looking like my dick is wearing a hat.