last reply
22 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi,

i'd want to give myself an enema but worried about costs is there anything i can use in my house to give myself one, help would be very welcomed

plus any do's and dont's

thank you

grace xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is a good question. I'm really not sure how to advise you. Anyone? Why do you want to give yourself an enema? Or are you talking about a colonic?

Is it a sexual thing?

Is it a health thing?

Is it a sanitary thing?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
sexual anal play but i want to be clean to
Lurker
0 likes
This isn't my area of expertise at all...but whilst doing a shop recently I came across an 'anal douche', surely that'd do the trick?

Linky here to such a thing..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
This isn't my area of expertise at all...but whilst doing a shop recently I came across an 'anal douche', surely that'd do the trick?

Linky here to such a thing..

Not your area of expertise? You sure found that link awfully quick!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Not your area of expertise? You sure found that link awfully quick!

Shush, I did an ann summers shop the other day!
Lurker
0 likes
Looking at that anal douche, I thought, somewhat absurdly, "Turkey baster".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I normally use Senokot from Boots or Superdrugs. You can take it on the day before you see your partner.
If you use anal douche, make sure that you keep it clean and away from children.
Don't forget to use lots of lubes.
Lurker
0 likes
Get yourself a stainless steel enema syringe. They cost about $30, but you can clean and reuse them, so pays for itself. Plus, they have a nice kinky look, don't they?

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Get a cheap bottle of champagne, pop the cork, lube the neck, put your thumb over the opening and give it a good shake then swiftly stick it in your ass... It will for sure get any of that old resin out..... I can't tell you how it feels but from what I've seen, its quite an unforgettable experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Get a cheap bottle of champagne, pop the cork, lube the neck, put your thumb over the opening and give it a good shake then swiftly stick it in your ass... It will for sure get any of that old resin out..... I can't tell you how it feels but from what I've seen, its quite an unforgettable experience.

I thought I heard someone say you brought in the New Years this way Felix?

I could be wrong tho...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing complicated about unscrewing a shower head guys !
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I thought I heard someone say you brought in the New Years this way Felix?

I could be wrong tho...

I'm checking you off my "can keep a secret list". How dare you..........

Seriously though, I'm cleaner than ever.

Recommended!
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I'm checking you off my "can keep a secret list". How dare you..........

Seriously though, I'm cleaner than ever.

Recommended!

Is there a specific year that would be the best that you could recommend to Lush?

Seeing as you are a professional ass blaster?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Is there a specific year that would be the best that you could recommend to Lush?

Seeing as you are a professional ass blaster?

It's champagne man! That shit is better fresh! I thought you knew these things! I'd recommend a regular brut though. You don't want anything too dry when dealing with anal.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Honestly I would just say on this whole topic... when it comes to your bodily orifices, "homemade-anything" isn't the best idea.

If you fuck this up, you can end up with serious bloating, cramping or even ruptures (hello bacterial infection!).

Just get one from the drugstore. It's not that expensive. If you want to reuse the enema-device for a quick anal-refresher, just clean thoroughly and substitute with luke-warm water. Be gentle.

There's no need to turn to the garden hose or kitchen appliances.

Seriously, it's worth the $10. Just do it.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by grace4lfe
sexual anal play but i want to be clean to

This is so true. This is also the only time I will always want a condom on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've done enemas with just plain warm water. I don't like the stuff in the drugstore because it has a laxative in it which can cause dependency and who knows what else. Warm water works fine. Stay away from soap because that can cause cramps.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It's champagne man! That shit is better fresh! I thought you knew these things! I'd recommend a regular brut though. You don't want anything too dry when dealing with anal.

Damn Felix you are really onto something! Is this how you brought in the new year?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Damn Felix you are really onto something! Is this how you brought in the new year?

Jack said he was never gonna talk about that!!! Dude, that's how it looked, except Jack was the receiver!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

You know that is how the first Fire Extinguisher was invented! It was in a New Orleans brothel!!