how long you stay on Top?

last reply
19 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hi I notice that when my girl is on top she can`t stop herself until get Orgasom once she strted pumping me..we both wanted she being long on top ..any advise?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Grip her hips with your hands and control and steer her movements in order to slow her down when she starts getting too intense.

You can also bring her to a temporary stop and light grind while you pull things back and have some lighter foreplay fun like biting her nipples, kissing or rubbing her clit and fingering her ass. That way she's still in a high pleasure zone and you're able to slow the intensity down so that you don't come too fast.

Obviously I assume you're talking about delaying your orgasm and not hers. If she comes once, she can come again during the same ride.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When she gets too intense, raise your upper body so you're in sitting up position, then kiss her lips while hold her waist so she can slow down and enjoy the kiss. I did this everytime when my wife got too excited riding me and I wanted to delay the orgasm.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
DD nailed it...
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Grip her hips with your hands and control and steer her movements in order to slow her down when she starts getting too intense.

You can also bring her to a temporary stop and light grind while you pull things back and have some lighter foreplay fun like biting her nipples, kissing or rubbing her clit and fingering her ass. That way she's still in a high pleasure zone and you're able to slow the intensity down so that you don't come too fast.

Obviously I assume you're talking about delaying your orgasm and not hers. If she comes once, she can come again during the same ride.

THANK YOU DOLL..IAM TALKING ABOUT HER ORGASM..CHEERS
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby does some of the same to me that DD stated.

Another thing he will do is bring his knees up and lift his hips so I can't raise up. Or if he does it right, he will lift me up and just hold me where his cockhead is barely touching me and I start squirming and wanting that to fill me.

Once he has me going crazy, he usually has control of himself and then resumes.

Later, he will pump into me and bounce me off his hips so he pops out and rubs his cock against the crack of my bum for a while and I grind against him before trying to slip him back and into me.

It can be annoying and frustrating some of the things he does but it keeps us going!

Kisses!

Steph
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by medicalguy

THANK YOU DOLL..IAM TALKING ABOUT HER ORGASM..CHEERS

Why would you want to delay her orgasm? Let her come and then come again, no? I've never stopped at just one if I'm having fun.

If she loses interest or energy after her first while on top, then just grab her hips and start thrusting upward and take over the work until she can 'recover' and get back into things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Why would you want to delay her orgasm? Let her come and then come again, no? I've never stopped at just one if I'm having fun.

If she loses interest or energy after her first while on top, then just grab her hips and start thrusting upward and take over the work until she can 'recover' and get back into things.

I totally agree! Why stop unless she takes a lot to recover between climaxes?
But then , it's fun for you both if you tease and please eachother repetitively!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

its really good idea.i wil try that and come back with result.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm happy to stay on top for as long as he can keep an erection. Realising sex is a two way thing I don't get over excited in my own quest for orgasm - just allow them to arrive when they do and then slow down or stop awhile. Once I've satisfied my own lust to completion we move to the 'missionary' position such that he can pump his sperm deep inside me and there it will hopefully stay - but not always.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Laurenxxx

I'm happy to stay on top for as long as he can keep an erection. Realising sex is a two way thing I don't get over excited in my own quest for orgasm - just allow them to arrive when they do and then slow down or stop awhile. Once I've satisfied my own lust to completion we move to the 'missionary' position such that he can pump his sperm deep inside me and there it will hopefully stay - but not always.

i just wanted she stay on top bit longer as she love it but she can't hadle pleasure longer..
The Linebacker
0 likes
Hell yes! I don't mind the break at all — ride me cowgirl!!! I love it. I'll grip those hips and squeeze those tits and sometimes I can finger that clit as she rides me hard, grinding back & forth, bouncing up & down. I love it!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actual enjoy when they are on top but the work for me doesn't stop there.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl Up! Bein' on top is awsome!! My favorite (of course) is my own version of reverse cowgirl... read some of my stories it is explained in detail there... ;) I will be on top the whole time if he will allow it... rowr! lol. all good though, forward, rev, rev mod, in a chair... on top for me is the best... Giddy Up!!! Yee Haw!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm thinking I have to intake practical instruction from the guru above
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I totally agree, why have her stop at one. I like to cum as many times as possible!! And the more she has, generally the more enthusiastic she will be and the more you will enjoy too.

I love being on top as it allows me to control my orgasm better as well as his. But I also like when he grabs my hips and takes control at times too.

Teamwork baby, teamwork!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to be on top. I can control myself and him. Of course once I start cumming, I can't stop. I usually soak him and the bed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by moodymj
I love to be on top. I can control myself and him. Of course once I start cumming, I can't stop. I usually soak him and the bed.

thats what i want she can controll herself little bit longer,butshe is shorny and no return point and out of control as oon as she ride on me and finish wiht in couple of mins.....
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
Hubby does some of the same to me that DD stated.

Another thing he will do is bring his knees up and lift his hips so I can't raise up. Or if he does it right, he will lift me up and just hold me where his cockhead is barely touching me and I start squirming and wanting that to fill me.

Highly recommend this action to slow up a bit but like the others why stop her? Is she not multi-orgasmic?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cocokisses

Highly recommend this action to slow up a bit but like the others why stop her? Is she not multi-orgasmic?

she takes very long time to recover because when she is on top orgasm is so heavy and because she fuck me reli fast she exhusted..