Favorite Drink

last reply
112 replies
11.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you drink to relax or out with friends? I enjoy a good Gin and Tonic...has to be top shelf gin like Bombay.
Or beer....not the good stuff....nothing better than a cold beer after a long day....
Well....let have at it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I go clubbing with friends, I usually order Long Island Ice Tea. It makes my mind flows with music.

When I'm alone and want to relax, I pour myself a little locally distilled rye whisky. It's a little bit fruiter than Scotch, makes me feel warm and cozy.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Watermelon crawlers or mudslides, blended not layered
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
bloody mary. but i have to make it. the bartenders always screw it up
Lurker
0 likes
non alcoholic... well water or southern tea
alcoholic... toss up i guess... tequila sunrise or beer
Lurker
0 likes
When I go to a lounge, I usually order Jack and Coke or Coconut Cîroc mixed with Sprite.
Lurker
0 likes
Vodka and Orange juice or anything with Vodka
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MexicanGoddess
Vodka and Orange juice or anything with Vodka

Vodka cranberry

AND beer is always a good choice!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I honestly dont have a favorite so it will depend on my mood. But if I am just out to relax and have to pick something it will probably be Vodka (usually Stoli or Belvedere) on rocks with lemons or Beer, usually Coors Light. I am not into mixes with drinks, if I have liquor it is usually straight.

If I am in a real partying mood, Tequila is always fun too!!

Once in a while wine.
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm out, I'll be rocking the cocktails, any cocktail as long as it's in a pitcher. In the house to relax, a nice ale, wine or whisky but I can't decide on a favourite drink. I do have a favourite wine though, it's called Melbourne Lounge and is a Cabernet Merlot and it simply must be tried, savour it and it'll be good to you. An excellent choice for a quiet night in with friends and loved ones. Just realised that sounded like an advert, I'm not affiliated with Melbourne Lounge in any way.
0 likes
This is my favourite but I like most beers.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me. It depends. If i'm out with friends just watching a game or something. Then it's a beer. If it's a night out
then i'll drink vodka and soda water. Usually Ketel one or Stoli
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
My fave drink totally depends on the situation.

Standard bar drink: vodka/soda with twist of lime
Fave overall drink: extra dirty vodka martini
Summer patio drink: Corona or Mojito
Favourite Splurge: quality rose champagne (pref. veuve or moet)

I usually stay away from super-sweet drinks, unless I'm poolside on a resort and even then I can only have a few before I'm feeling sugar/calorie overload.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Single Malt Scotch. 15 year old is very good. 18 year old is great. 30 year old was the best for me.
"Never Give Up".......Sir Winston Churchill
Removalist
0 likes

I like wine. I prefer reds year round and I keep a supply of a local great Shiraz. If I need more than 2 bottles of any variety I usually pass the wine and head straight for a great tequilla. Macracame Gran Platino also stays in stock. Speaking of, I think I'll have a double now.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Usually ice cold beer!!! I love beer to be in a long neck glass bottle. 33" farenheit.

I also like bourbon whiskey straight on the rocks. Sometimes mix it with Coca-Cola but usually straight. Other drinks I love are scotch on the rocks.

I love to drink hot coffee — strong & black!

And I love iced sweet tea!!!!

Lest I forget my favorite wine, cabernet savignon.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ice cold beers when with friends and family - been getting into ciders lately
vodka fresh lime & soda when Im out
chivas regal on the rocks
and after many many years of not being able to stomach tequila- its become the new fav party drink - tequila slammers with coffee sprinkled orange slice ! its the bomb :P
Lurker
0 likes
miller lite
Lurker
0 likes
Non alcoholic - strong, sweet tea or Dr. Pepper
Alcoholic - jack daniels or a white russian
Lurker
0 likes
Just to kick back and relax, sipping a rum jumbee on the rocks is great. If I'm out partying, a couple of blow jobs (the drink) and a 151 rum and cherry pepsi. A derailer is good when I want a fruit drink.
Lurker
0 likes
MMonroe: thanks for the reminder, i love some sweet tea
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tea because I am just such an English stereotype ;P
Lurker
0 likes
Gotta love a good cuppa
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I'm really fond of strawberry daiquiris. Usually when I go out I have some sort of rum drink or tequila or beer, depending on where I am and who I'm with. My boyfriend is a single malt freak and I've begun appreciating Scotch as well, but I never order it in a bar.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every Sunday Morning I have Italian coffee with a canolli.
Lurker
0 likes
Guiness is my beer and water is greatest drink of all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Morgans spice and coke :P nom nom nom!
xX The Captain Xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a nice cold beer if I'm watching a game of football....Sweet tea if at a picnic and water or coffee when at home...love it all
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, overall, its a glorious beer, preferrably Miller Lite
whenever i go to california and relax on the beach you know its gotta be a pina colada
if i'm pissed off then i like everclear to make me happy again
bloody mary is by far my favorite mixed drink, homemade mix
Lurker
0 likes
Right now... Orange juice.. Or water..