strap-on fuck your man

last reply
35 replies
15.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
ladies just curious how many of you would fuck your man in the ass if you had the chance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not my Hubby! No way! I may finger him and give him a prostate massage but that is about it.

But I have had a few guys that asked me to do it and it was purely their pleasure.

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would love to!! but hubby is so uptight that if i even touch his ass cheek he clenches up tight enough to turn coal to diamonds!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
id be down for this
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We'd have to talk it out before hand - ie does he want to really be f#cked by a guy? Or I would just freak out.
Lurker
0 likes
If a man wanted me to strap on a dildo and fuck his bum I'd have serious doubts about his true sexuality.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am very straight, not into men but if a drop dead gorgeous woman wanted to do this to me, I would seriously consider it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have it on, lubed up and ready to go, before he even finished asking!

I would not even question his sexuality. If I did, I would have to question every girls sexuality that likes anal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been fucked by a strap-on by a gorgeous lady i know (not my wife) and i loved it.
Lurker
0 likes
turn about is fair play. if your going to give you better receive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VickieLynn1

Amen! Hehehe
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wouldn't just like to but LOVE to and do and it has nothing to do with a man's sexuality being in question and everything to do with giving and receiving the ultimate erotic pleasure! There is nothing I'd rather do more
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
It is fun when my wife uses a strap on to fuck me. I think most guys would enjoy it if they gave it a try.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I always believed if youre willing to give you should also receive.
Im a very straight man and I'd have to admit. I'd try it once.
Just cause you find it pleasurable doesn't mean your gay.
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Michael_X
I always believed if youre willing to give you should also receive.
Im a very straight man and I'd have to admit. I'd try it once.
Just cause you find it pleasurable doesn't mean your gay.

Amen! No one is straighter than my honey and if that is what he wanted u can bet id cowgirl up for him!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VickieLynn1

I don't subscribe to this point of view. Sex shouldn't be about bargaining. If you want to do "this" to me, then you have to let me do "this" to you. If a person does or doesn't like getting anal then he or she shouldn't have to do it. No coersion. If a woman told me "sure you can fuck in in the ass, but only if I get to strap-on and do your ass after", that would be the end of that. Not because I don't want to be assfucked (which I don't) but because if a person is keeping score in the bedroom then he/she will keep score everywhere.

Just my

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I don't subscribe to this point of view. Sex shouldn't be about bargaining. If you want to do "this" to me, then you have to let me do "this" to you. If a person does or doesn't like getting anal then he or she shouldn't have to do it. No coersion. If a woman told me "sure you can fuck in in the ass, but only if I get to strap-on and do your ass after", that would be the end of that. Not because I don't want to be assfucked (which I don't) but because if a person is keeping score in the bedroom then he/she will keep score everywhere.

Just my

Oh I know you want to be assfucked or you wouldn't have given me a strap on for Christmas with a note saying "can't wait for you to use this on me, my ass is yours." no need to hide how you really feel..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

Oh I know you want to be assfucked or you wouldn't have given me a strap on for Christmas with a note saying "can't wait for you to use this on me, my ass is yours." no need to hide how you really feel..

He gave you one too? He said he wanted me to be the first to ass fuck him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola

He gave you one too? He said he wanted me to be the first to ass fuck him.

Hey, I thought I had first "crack" at him!! I even have a special Strap-On just for him. LOL

But seriously, I kid about doing this a lot but it is not something that really excites me. If a guy really wanted me to it and he got pleasure from it then sure I would do it, But it wouldnt be someting I would ever suggest IRL!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I Love to be taken by a strapon. I'm NOT gay. The feel of a strapon sliding faster and faster into me is a very big turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Just my

Totally agree!

I love to perform some prostate massage during a BJ, but the idea of fucking my guy in the ass with a strap-on is a complete turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several of you ladies say you have no desire to ass fuck your man. And I have no desire to be ass fucked. But just out of curiousity. If your man were to be assfucked via strap-on by you or another woman, would you lose all or some respect for him? Does it make him less of a manly man? If he asked you to do it, whether or not you actually do... would that be the beginning of the end of your relationship?

Lurker
0 likes
wish my wife would fuck me
Lurker
0 likes
it doesnt make a person any different then what they are. what goes on with in the confines of ones abode it doesnt matter if your going to go out tell the world that it happened then you deserve to feel less "manly" its your own frame of mind not hers not mine not anyones but yourself become more in touch with yourself and most of your"curiosity" will stop sex is shared pleasure to share so just try it once, open the screen and come out
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Several of you ladies say you have no desire to ass fuck your man. And I have no desire to be ass fucked. But just out of curiousity. If your man were to be assfucked via strap-on by you or another woman, would you lose all or some respect for him? Does it make him less of a manly man? If he asked you to do it, whether or not you actually do... would that be the beginning of the end of your relationship?

Being totally honest with myself here, he would seem less of a manly man in my eyes. Right or wrong, that's how I would see it. I am very attracted to extremely dominant/alpha-type males. To me, these guys do the fucking, and they don't get fucked. It's just what I like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by VickieLynn1
it doesnt make a person any different then what they are. what goes on with in the confines of ones abode it doesnt matter if your going to go out tell the world that it happened then you deserve to feel less "manly" its your own frame of mind not hers not mine not anyones but yourself become more in touch with yourself and most of your"curiosity" will stop sex is shared pleasure to share so just try it once, open the screen and come out

I think you missed the point of my question. It isn't what a man thinks of himself. We all have our kinks, but how others perceive us or our kinks may vary. The question is how a woman would feel about her husband or a man if that happened. We all have pre-conceived notions about gender and behavior.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I don't subscribe to this point of view. Sex shouldn't be about bargaining. If you want to do "this" to me, then you have to let me do "this" to you.

I see where you're coming from with this and you're right... but I know that some girls who don't wish to enter into anal use this as a way to help their man see it from their point of view. 'Do you want this in your ass? No? Then why should I put it in mine?' That kind of thing.

In answer to the question... it just isn't something I'm interested in, if he asked me to I'd be willing to try it for his sake, but it's never been something that's appealed to me.

And no, I don't think it makes guys less 'manly' or more 'gay'... it's just something some people are into/want to try and something that some people aren't interested in. Simple as that
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The way I see it, people come in three varieties: Dominant, Submissive or a Switch. These roles are applicable to all sexual orientations.

The idea that a guy is "less manly" or "possibly gay" unless he is 100% dominant all the time is kind of laughable to me. Unfortunately it also perpetuates a stereotype that inhibits a lot of guys from exploring their true sexual potential or even feeling comfortable enough to be open with their partners, even just to try something once to see what it's all about.

I guess I don't really translate dom/sub/switch beyond sexual role-play (unless you're in the BDSM lifestyle, which I'm not talking about here), so I wouldn't equate any of those things with how 'manly' they were. It's just a sexual preference/stance. You just try to find a partner that complements whatever you're about.

For me, I wouldn't have any issue with it, but I consider myself a switch (leaning more towards the sub side). My ideal has also always been a very dominant/alpha male but with a very open-minded kink level. I don't see it as anything to do with being 'manly'... just more kinky. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sexysusan

If a man wanted me to strap on a dildo and fuck his bum I'd have serious doubts about his true sexuality.

Really? Being fucked in the ass by a lover is no indication of sexual orientation.