Blow job or baby oil handjob?

last reply
77 replies
23.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Guy, which do you prefer, A blowjob in the car, or a topless baby oil handjob? (Note: I have found that most guys cum harder from the HJ)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lisa. I did think about it for a second. It's the blowjob. No question. I just can not ever see myself turning
down a blowjob. No matter where it's at.
So i'm on the same page with Dude
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
blow job for me.. hand jobs are great but a blowjob is justso much better
Lurker
0 likes
Can't believe I'm gonna be the first to say baby oil handjob! It's amazing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on which one she is better at giving. I prefer the blowjob but I have had blowjobs before when in my head I was thinking why don't you just give me a hand job instead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can i opt for a mix...not trying to be greedy and all!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BJ far outweighs a handjob. However, in some instances a hand job can be integrated and add to the sensuousness of the BJ
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I like a bj, one time a girl gave me an oily hand job and I shot a very large load. SO HJ for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Baby oil hand job with lots of baby oil!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on who's car we are in? All that cum flying around from a hand job can make a big mess to clean up later
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A BJ is awesome. But a nice oily handjob is simply amazing!
Lurker
0 likes
either or is fine with me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll opt for the nice slow HJ with lots & lots of soft slow kisses & nuzzlings .... I really love being mouth on mouth when I'm cumming ........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would say blowjob... its really really rare (at least for me) to find a woman who knows how to give a good handjob...
Lurker
0 likes
The first time that I had a baby oil handjob, she was so good, that I felt like I came in quarts all over her. It was SO erotic!
Lurker
0 likes
blowjob always
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I had a girlfriend who actually put some baby oil in her mouth and started sucking me off, as it run down my length it was amazing smile
She finished me off with an oily hand job which was mind blowing, I find most girls cant make me cum with their mouth but having a hand job when being deep mouth to mouth blows my load.. OH YEAH !
Lurker
0 likes
Baby oil handjob everytime. Although since dicovering ID juicy lube my missus love the kiwi and strawberry one a handjob with this is just as good and she swallows me up when I cum. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Blow job 95% of the time..
Lurker
0 likes
Blow job 95% of the time..
The Linebacker
0 likes
I guess because I could oil myself up and give myself a nice greasy handjob, I'll take the blowjob as my first choice.

But I would like to add that both you and your partner can oil each other up totally and enjoy some great all encompassing sex. That is great fun, two greasy bodies slipping and sliding together.!
0 likes
Quote by awesome1
I had a girlfriend who actually put some baby oil in her mouth and started sucking me off, as it run down my length it was amazing smile
She finished me off with an oily hand job which was mind blowing, I find most girls cant make me cum with their mouth but having a hand job when being deep mouth to mouth blows my load.. OH YEAH !

But that baby oil has got to taste really bad; after all, it is oil.

I would opt for sweet tasting glycerin as a lube for a HJ, but using the mouth as a kicker.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
babyoil handjob

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
baby oil hand job... no doubt about it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to go with the lotion moistened hand job. It's easier to control, and can last much longer, as it seems women don't want to give a BJ forever,
Wild at Heart
0 likes
This question seemed a bit silly to me at first... How can a guy not like a blowjob better? I'm actually surprised by the amount of guys saying they prefer handjobs. Different strokes for different folks I guess... Literally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
This question seemed a bit silly to me at first... How can a guy not like a blowjob better? I'm actually surprised by the amount of guys saying they prefer handjobs. Different strokes for different folks I guess... Literally.

Don't get me wrong MF, I love a good bj. And they are seriously lacking in my life. But hands are so much more dexterous. They can do so many movements and angles and grip pressures and speeds and grip style and.. excuse me I'll be back in a bit.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Don't get me wrong MF, I love a good bj. 1. And they are seriously lacking in my life. 2. But hands are so much more dexterous. They can do so many movements and angles and grip pressures and speeds and grip style and.. excuse me I'll be back in a bit.

1.JON5Hncdrr4Os404

2.Ck3XPL3ZNI44DO7H Have fun with that...