All things kitty!

last reply
71 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Here is a place where kitty's can play and roam without any harm! All things kitty, to suits, your coming out and daily life as a kitty! and pretty much anything else you can think of that's kitty=^.^=

*looks around for playmates purring, finds yellow yarn and pounces*
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*giggles* and so begins the Lush Kitty Network! thank you kitten, for starting this! oh, and for the record... hi, my name is rachel, and i'm a kitty =^.^= there. if i wasn't officially out before, i am now!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
All meows to Rachel!!!! your welcome! =^.^- My names Akira and I'm a kitty too...but I think its obvious now..
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*laughs or, perhaps, mews* i'm putting out a bowl of cream and some nip to see if it draws more kitties out of the closet. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
OK, maybe I'm under-educated, but what exactly IS a kitty?

I looked it up in urban dictionary and it said a few things: Slang for vagina

Also this:

Kitty

A smart, lovely, beautiful, and amazing person
Has trouble in life but does not use sex as a fill like others
Is not a whore like people she knows

Is very talented and outgoing
She is a lover and not a fighter; but she will fight for what she loves
Keeps friends close and protects them from rumors
Stands up for herself and others
Hates conflict; but not afraid to speak her mind
Keeps all promises and never betrays her peers
Kitty is an amazing girl; and an absolutely an amazing friend she is shy at first but once you get to know her she is loud and out of control
She is heart broken or depressed often and needs someone to catch her when she falls
Its easy for her to find a boyfriend because she is beautiful beyond the word beautiful goes....and anyone will be lucky to have an outstanding friend or lover like her
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
OK, maybe I'm under-educated, but what exactly IS a kitty?

I looked it up in urban dictionary and it said a few things: Slang for vagina

Also this:

I seriously had no clue. My Lush education is just an ongoing thing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*laughs* ok, i'll try... Akira and I are talking about being a kitty. it's kind of a mind set, not unlike a sub (or a Domme, but most kitties tend to be subs, in my limited experience). i guess you could call it roleplay, where a girl (or a guy!) takes on the role of kitty, but i think it goes a little deeper where i slip into a kitty mindset - not a plug, but check out my first kitty girl story for a little bit of an idea of what it's like for me. that said, i'll do my best.

i have ears and a collar (and a few more things, but i'll leave them out of this for now.) when i put them on, when i'm feeling kittenish, which is not always, but there are time when i just DO, i transform a little. not magic (i wish!) but i slip into a sort of kitty like state. playful, shy, skittish, affectionate, most of my communication is in purrs or mews or non verbal, i become, in essence, a human-kitty. i guess you could classify it as a fetish, somewhat like the 'furries'? like i said, tho, for some, it goes beyond role play, and you tend to react as your kitten self - my wife would probably tell you that it's the one time i get jealous and a little possessive - i get growly if she's paying too much attention to some one else. at home i tend to curl up at her feet or with my head on her lap and she indulges me by scratching behind my ears. i have a bowl for water and one for food, that i prefer eating and drinking out of. as i said, this is not a full time thing for me, but there are times when it's comforting to slip into it - often when i'm feeling very energetic and playful or, conversely, when i'm stressed out...

sometimes, it's sort of an in between for me as well... i get super affectionate and tend to be very quiet, sort of a half kitty/half human girl. this is, btw, something fairly new to me, perhaps 2.5 years now since i discovered this side of me and i am still exploring it. it's scary, too, coming out of the kitty closet - i am aware that it's 'not normal' at least in some peoples eyes, that they don't get it, that it's weird, but i have met enough people now who understand in a variety of ways that make me feel a little comfortable with sharing it.

hope that helps? smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
*laughs* ok, i'll try... Akira and I are talking about being a kitty. it's kind of a mind set, not unlike a sub (or a Domme, but most kitties tend to be subs, in my limited experience). i guess you could call it roleplay, where a girl (or a guy!) takes on the role of kitty, but i think it goes a little deeper where i slip into a kitty mindset - not a plug, but check out my first kitty girl story for a little bit of an idea of what it's like for me. that said, i'll do my best.

i have ears and a collar (and a few more things, but i'll leave them out of this for now.) when i put them on, when i'm feeling kittenish, which is not always, but there are time when i just DO, i transform a little. not magic (i wish!) but i slip into a sort of kitty like state. playful, shy, skittish, affectionate, most of my communication is in purrs or mews or non verbal, i become, in essence, a human-kitty. i guess you could classify it as a fetish, somewhat like the 'furries'? like i said, tho, for some, it goes beyond role play, and you tend to react as your kitten self - my wife would probably tell you that it's the one time i get jealous and a little possessive - i get growly if she's paying too much attention to some one else. at home i tend to curl up at her feet or with my head on her lap and she indulges me by scratching behind my ears. i have a bowl for water and one for food, that i prefer eating and drinking out of. as i said, this is not a full time thing for me, but there are times when it's comforting to slip into it - often when i'm feeling very energetic and playful or, conversely, when i'm stressed out...

sometimes, it's sort of an in between for me as well... i get super affectionate and tend to be very quiet, sort of a half kitty/half human girl. this is, btw, something fairly new to me, perhaps 2.5 years now since i discovered this side of me and i am still exploring it. it's scary, too, coming out of the kitty closet - i am aware that it's 'not normal' at least in some peoples eyes, that they don't get it, that it's weird, but i have met enough people now who understand in a variety of ways that make me feel a little comfortable with sharing it.

hope that helps? smile

In a sense, it's kinda like some cross-dressers who do it to connect with their "other side" (for a guy, it's connecting with his feminine side). For you, it's perhaps a way to transcend your human condition and exhibit a grace and playfulness that you admire in kitties. Am I close?

I guess you got the idea. So often, and I assume it's true of anybody, we tend to feel disconnected, detached. But when you do, you connect to something else, something you perhaps value even more. It must be cathartic.

If I'm plain wrong, don't make fun of me (too much). silly
Lurker
0 likes
My usual name is Andrew but my Kitty names is Miss Kitty Meow. I'm a Goth Kitty. and love nothing more than having my tummy rubbed. Hello fellow kitties, Kitty kisses! =^.^=
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you Sprite, yes, I think I get it now...

(and I don't feel dumb for asking, so thanks for that too!!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Uh yeah I am definitely a dog person.
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Lurker
0 likes
Sprite has it kind of has it pinned down, but for every kitten it is different! for me as well it is like a mindset, all the traits of what she said are true even though we can be quite naughty, most kitties that I know are subs as it comes in kind of that type of role, the only difference that I can think of (even this might not sound right) might be its not all about sex and lust(even though that comes with it too) kittens love genuine affection and love. We want to be taken care of. Some kitty's don't even feel the need for sex(mind you I'm not one of them!) Like Sprite we don't talk much most of our communication are through cat sounds and actions for example rubbing up against your legs, purring when we are pleased and content etc...what normal cats and kittens do. I wouldn't consider it in the fury category myself, but I find it in between submission in the BDSM and fury mixed into one. Personally I do not have a collar or ears and the like, but I am on my to that,as I have this side of me,newly discovered.

I'm glade you came out Miss kitty meow!
Lurker
0 likes
I recently discovered this side of me and embraced it. I'm sure it seems a little strange that a dude is a Kitty, but as said in Moulin Rouge (I just love that film) "The greatest thing you'll
ever learn is just to love and be loved in return", which is essentially all a Kitty ever wants. There's definitely something both sub and dom about it, I like the weird fusion.
Lurker
0 likes
I think its awesome, but thats kinda obvious since im kitty!Mew! Now lets play!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Ok, first off, hi Miss Kitty Meow! one thing i've always thought: guys get the short end of the s stick - i mean, i may be shy about sharing this side of me, but i can get away with being 'cute' and kitteny and wearing ears a lot easier then guys can - they're supposed to be manly, or at least not 'gurly' so yay! *hugs*

and thanks, Kitten, for sharing how sexual this is for you as well, i wasn't sure if i was the odd kitten out there - it's not all about sex play, but yes, sex play does come into it quit a bit and of course, me being me, kitty sex play often comes with kitty bdsm... my sexuality is kind of heightened when i'm kitty girl, i get easily aroused by pretty much anything.

free your inner kitty! *pounces on yarn ball and wrestles with it*

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Gurlyboy
I recently discovered this side of me and embraced it. I'm sure it seems a little strange that a dude is a Kitty, but as said in Moulin Rouge (I just love that film) "The greatest thing you'll
ever learn is just to love and be loved in return", which is essentially all a Kitty ever wants. There's definitely something both sub and dom about it, I like the weird fusion.

one of my observations has been: Kitties only want to love, and to be loved. it's simple, none of the other baggage that comes with sharing emotions or being in a relationship - it's pure affection for their owner or others, and in return, all they ask for is the same affection. that's why, i think, that it's a place to go when under stress - you simply shed everything else for a time.

Lurker
0 likes
its definitely a lovely way to be. my past girlfriends have loved it and I've even brought out some kitty-ness in them, because everybody has an inner Kitty. I thought this was one of my - can you call it a kink? But definitely a great escape and its lovely to know there are some kitties out there. Big Kitty kisses and hugs to you all
Lurker
0 likes
yay!! finally we get to play!!!*runs over to Sprite and bats her tail* yes, it is a way to escape I find but its not just only that. I would call it a kink, but I think putting it in a category would narrow the knowledge and learning experience of kitty's. Some, have it as a lifestyle(like some have BDSM as a lifestyle) some only do it for sexual play and so on...I agree with you Sprite when I am kitty I pretty much get turned on to anything to I think that has to do with the traits of being kitty though.

I think its a good thing that their is kitty's of any gender rather then just one. You could be domesticated(I have a friend kitty who is) a stray(which use to be me, but I'm owned now!!mew!) and wild(which I have a fox friend too).

Basically I just love being a kitty

and as a reminder, this thread is everything kitty, so if you have any questions,concerns, worries,woes,rants or if your just interested don't feel shy! We will answer you as best to our ability!
Lurker
0 likes
*pokes my head in curiously and cautiously enters, trotting over to Sprite to lick at her face and tapping happily at her tags, listening to the jingling*

Hi everyone, my name is Laura and I love being a kitty too ^.^, lately though I've only brought out my kitty side when I'm alone with sprite (shyness) but this place seems nice! Thankyou Akira. ^.^
Lurker
0 likes
YAY!!!! another kitty! welcome! btw does anyone have kitty names? for example I actually have three. My boyfriend calls me Boobar, My Mistress calls me Desdemona, and my friend kitty calls me Akira(which I go by on here) Cant wait to get to know you!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CuriousKitty
*pokes my head in curiously and cautiously enters, trotting over to Sprite to lick at her face and tapping happily at her tags, listening to the jingling*

Hi everyone, my name is Laura and I love being a kitty too ^.^, lately though I've only brought out my kitty side when I'm alone with sprite (shyness) but this place seems nice! Thankyou Akira. ^.^

*purrs and rubs up against your leg, my tail waving back and forth* i was hoping you'd visit, Mistress. *giggles* for those not aware, Mistress Laura and i got... well, close by playing in one of the chat rooms, often snuggling or chasing each other's tails around or batting at other kitties or chasing balls and pouncing on toys *blushes* since then she's taken me as her sub, or rather, kitty - i wear her tag on my collar as well as my off line owners, and she's very good at bring out my inner kitty - hmm... i'm thinking that as a thank you, i should give her more chances to let her inner kitty out too, if she'd like? how was that for being subtle!!

Lurker
0 likes
At the moment, I'm between mistresses. It'd be nice to have one. Would some lovely Kitty be my mistress, please *meow*
Lurker
0 likes
lol, Even though I am not for the market, is it RL or online?
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i never really thought of myself as a kitty in this way but i have to say i must have it in me.... on the "what animal would you be" forum i said i would be a domestic cat for some of the reasons stated here for "kitti-ness".... i think i chose very well...

learn new things about myself every day.... oh my goodness.....
Lurker
0 likes
Well, if you have any questions,let us know and we'll fill you in as much as our knowledgeable ability.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you truly learn something new everyday here at Lush..........thanx Kitties for a little peek into your kitty world xx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kittendancer4
lol, Even though I am not for the market, is it RL or online?
Both, actually, but online, for the time being.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Who mentioned catnip?
Lurker
0 likes
Finally got round to procuring some Kitty ears. I shall upload a pic to my profile soon.
Lurker
0 likes
BTW, I just wanna wish every Kitty here a Merry Meowmas. Be good to each other *rolls over and bats an imaginary ball of yarn, mewing happily*